Best Book You've Ever Read?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. The title of this book is secret (real title) ties with HP: DH.

The author uses a reeeally obvious pen name. 'psueodeous (sp?) writer'. Couldve gotten that word on my spelling test right. darn!!

Cecib :blink:

I think the best so far is a three way tie. Eragon, Eldest, and now Brisingr, by Christopher Paolini, is my favorite series.

I'm reading Crank. Again.

I ADORE THIS BOOK.

Well my favorite book(s) is

warriors: into the wild

warriors: fire and ice

warriors: forest of secrets

warriors: rising storm

warriors: a dangorous path

warriors: darkest hour

warriors: midnight

warriors: dawn

warriors: twilight

warriors: sunset

warriors: the sight

SO ON SO FORTH!!!

-coughTWILIGHTcough-

Uhh...I guess the Percy Jackson series.

TWILIGHT. Sorry, had to do it.

My favourite two books would have to be:

Cloudstreet by Tim Winton. It's an Australian Saga and I just love it ;)

&&

To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee.

I love the classics. I've only watched the BBC miniseries of Pride and Prejudice. I still need to read the book.

^ Oh my gawsh. That's what I was forgetting.

To Kill A Mockingbird. I love that book.

I first read it summer of sixth grade. I've read it every summer since. <3

@ Pink Craze

I know, To Kill A Mockingbird is such a good book. I love Scout :mellow: She's so tomboy-ish. I had to read the book for English and then watch a black and white movie of it. Little did I know, watching that movie served me well! Our radio station plays sound clips from movies and you can go into the draw to win prizes. Well, one clip was from that old movie, and the guy on the radio said that 'No one will ever get this.' I was the first person to call up and get it!

Didn't win a prize at the end of the week, but it proves I have a good memory! ^^

@ Pink Craze
I know, To Kill A Mockingbird is such a good book. I love Scout :mellow: She's so tomboy-ish. I had to read the book for English and then watch a black and white movie of it. Little did I know, watching that movie served me well! Our radio station plays sound clips from movies and you can go into the draw to win prizes. Well, one clip was from that old movie, and the guy on the radio said that 'No one will ever get this.' I was the first person to call up and get it!

Didn't win a prize at the end of the week, but it proves I have a good memory! ^^
Scout. Is. Awesome.

But...Boo Radley is the best. He's just...amazing. I think so.

And Atticus....is probably my favorite lawyer out of every single lawyer-involving book I've read. And, I have read a lot. He's just so....(what's the word? ehh) on Tom's case. I don't know. I love Atticus and Boo.

City of Ember, the movie actually fit the book! Not to mention Doon was pretty cute. Also the Outsiders, the Giver, the Misfits, Boy on Boy, and the Vampire Knight mangas.

Twilight is my favorite book series. But I guess since you said other than Twilight, I guess it would be the Harry Potter series.

ANY of the Warrior Cats Series.

I can't just choose one. It's too hard :p

I also adore:

A Dog's Life: The Autobiography of a Stray

The Series of Unfortunate Events

Kira-Kira

Junie B. Jones Series (Yeah, it's kinda childish, but Junie B. is SO funny!)

Ida B.

I'm in the middle of The Outsiders. We're reading it in L.A. so far, it's really good :p

Leafpool, you reminded me about Kira-Kira~! Thank you. ^.^

So now,

-The Twilight Saga

-Kira-Kira

-The Percy Jackson Saga

-The Old Willis Place

The Pendragon series by DJ McHale.

Pure. AWESOME.

I would marry that series if it were a human XDD jk but do I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back