Bex's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Right now Leel's daughter Bell is a child, I'm going to start taking things easy and not hyperspeed her so much, if any. I'm going to play a little trick with all my tamas, since they are all around the same age.

I'm going to mate Bob (Anabl's son (I found out it was a boy!)), with Bell, Leel and Devil's baby, which I'll name tomorrow by playing the little trick of making the parent going early.

Devil and Hiba's tama had tamababies this afternoon! Just as we were coming home froom school! I was so excited! I'm having tamababies literally every day! That'll oon stop though, because all my tamas are babies right now, and I've promised myself I'm not going to hyperspeed my tropical v2 like crazy. Bell is the first lucky tama of her line to live a normal, if slightly speedy, life. Lol.

NCan't believe it! My fifth week of a tama log! And I haven't missed one day! Huh! And not one of my tamas has survived for those five weeks :gozarutchi: . Mirel died, I reset Taren, and I accidentally reset Tyler. Oh well, I promise (to the extent of my control) that none of my tamas will die henceforth, unless I want it to (which I will certainly not)! If I do want to experiment, I will do it the painless way-resetting!

Lol seeya! Bex.

Hey! So much for a "normal if a little speedy" life! I couldn't resist hyperspeeding Bell! She got a baby boy with the bug adult from matchmaker about an hour ago! Sorry Bell!

I didn't manage to make Devil leave his baby, but he will probably go tonight, as will Hiba's tama.

Bob is still a child, but Leel is now a teenager. I've also got 9999 points for Hiba's tama, thanks to lots of games of slot and a win of a few hundredd points! :angry: !

Bell's dbaby boy will be named Zot :angry: . Will I have the patience to let him grow up normally? Probably not... :angry: .

I've also discovered that different adult characters play the trumpet and drum slightly differently! I knew this, but I oonly thought that there were two types of playing the instruments! Now, by giving the drum from Bell to Devil, I've found he plays it slightly differently! Three ways! Lol! I'm going to try and see if I can find out which character uses the trumpet and drum in which way. My next goal is a

:unsure: !

I really want one! :angry: !

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey! Sorry I posted so late! :rolleyes: ! I've been out at my cousin's house, the five tamas close at my side! :gozarutchi: !

Bell's boy was named Adam today, I didn't want my friend to think Zot was weird! :|. Adam is now an adult, not sure what though. :furawatchi: .

I made Devil and Hiba's tama leave last night, but I was simply too exhausted to stay awake till they were children. I did manage to have them almost cyncronised for a while, they were beeping for the same thing at almost the same time! But the n I lost it I think. :gozarutchi: .

They will be teens tomorrow, as will Bob. I hope. Lol.

I named them both Kip. Kip 2 (Hiba's tama) has 9000 something pjoints, because I bought her bat wings and couldn't be bothered to get back the points. Meh. Lol.

Apart from that, nothing else going on! Seeya! Bex.

Hey! I gave Hiba's tama to my friend Emily who goes to her school, as a child! But she'll probably be a ttenager by now, as my little Kip is. :) .

Leel is now a teracotchi, and Bob will be an adult tomorrow, unless I try to speed him up a little.

Adam's daughter Sara is now a marutchi, I'm going to mate her with Bob! I reckon they just...go together!

I'm going to play the little trick of mating her with Leel, whom I found is a boy! so that she doesn't get a tamababy, but Leel does. :D .

Oh I forgot to mention, Kip is an anionchi. I'm a bit disappointed...

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! Things didn't go as planned, but I'm not any worse for it, and neither are my four tams!

In trying to make Leel connect with thin air, I accidentally made him actually connect with Sara, and they got tamababies, yes, both of them! :pochitchi: !

Oh well, Sara's daughter is currently a pionchitchi or however you spell it, I'm going to mate her with Bob who evolved into *another tarakotchi! :eek: they're getting more common than even old maskchi!

Kip is still cool, she's currently on about 5 training bars still as an anionchi.

That's it for now, seeya! Bex.

Hey! Right now Coral (Sara's daughter) is with a girl tamababy, I wasn't patient enough to wait for Bob to be a day older than 5! I had to accept the matchmaker on the second time (the cat thing!).

So I promise myself I'm going to mate Coral's gal with Bob, I think. Lol.

I'm going to make Leel leave his baby now, and I might cheat and try to make Kip evolve early! Then if I don't have the patience to make Bob and Coral's daughter have tamababies, Bob and Kip can! Lol!

SEeya! Bex.

I did end up mating Coral's daughter (Ashy) with Bob, getting two little Puchitchis1! :furawatchi: !

Ashy's son Peege became a Cho Himetchi this morning, and his son Jube is with me right now, also as a Cho Himetchi! :furawatchi: !

I made Leel leave yesterday night, and his daughter Euj is with me now, as a newly evolved young Mimitchi!

Kip *still* isn't an adult, :furawatchi: !

I haven't managed to make Bob leave his son either, which is a pity because I was going to make Oiajitchis with Euj and Bob's son. Oh well, I still might...if Bob's son manages to catch up. :furawatchi: .

I've also got the throne now! I just happened to ask Mum what was in the shop, nd it was there! Yay!

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! Jube's daughter is named Cosh, and Bob's son Josh. Lol! Josh and Cosh! When Cosh evolves into an adult and gets a tamababy, if it's a boy I'll mate him with Kip, a newly evolved Maskchi! :huh: !

I'm thinking about making oiajitchis with Kip and one of Cosh's descendants, hmm. I'm not sure though ;) .

Anyway, seeya! Bexs.

Hey! Cosh's son (Cash!) is currently a Marutchi, but she'll soon catch up to Kip and then they'll have tamababies! :marumimitchi: ! Cash currently has about 6 or 7 training bars, because she kept giving Kip bad presents so I gave her some time outs! :marumimitchi: ! I'm aiming for a highly trained, but not too well cared for character, because I want something other than Maskchi, Tarakotchi, Cho Himetchi, Dorotchi or the hampster thing! I'm pretty picky eh! Lol :ichigotchi: !

Leel's son should be evolving tomorrow, can't wait! Seeya! Bex.

Lol hey again! Just ten minutes after I'd left the logs little Cash decided to evolve (I hadn't had him on hyperspeed)! Into an itchigotchi! Yay! I love those sweet little strawberries! :marumimitchi: !

And, seeing that Cash was evolving, Josh decided to evolve too! They almost evolved at exactly the same time! And...up popped another little itchigotchi! Yayyyyy!

Lol seeya! Bex.

Hey! Yesterday night at about 930, Kip and Cash had tamababies! Two little putchichis! Cash's son Cal is currently a Tarakotchi, and Kip is still with her putchichi!

Euj is still a Hinotamatchi, and Josh is still an itchigotchi, with two training bars! I'm atrocious! Lol! Oh and Cash turned out to be that hampster thing again... :blink: !

I am currently playing slot with Kip to try and get the throne, I'm only on about 3000 points though! :blink: !

Lol seeya! Bex.

Hey just popped in to say that Euj evolved! Into a robotchi! She's really cute :furawatchi: ! I'm going to make her an old timer, and mater her with one of Cal's descendants. By the way, Cal also had a tamababy with the matchmaker. Lol.

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! Cal's sone Ale is currently a Marutchi, coz I didn't have a spair minute to hyperspeed him till I got home from school! We went debating today, and one :blink: ! But it wasn't too good for my tamas, I was afraid Euj and Josh would die! (I usually have my v2s on pause :blink: ).

I did end up getting the throne for Kip, who didn't stay too long afterwoods! Her Putchichi boy Bb is currently at my side, along with Itchigotchi Josh, Marutchi Ale and Robotchi Euj!

Lol seeya! Bex.

Josh is still an itchigotchi, but he should be evolving soon! Ale is currently the hampster thing,

:) ! I'm sick of them! He has a matchmade baby as well.

Euj still hasn't gotten matchmaker, :D not sure why.

Bb is still a Marutchi, but he should also evolve soon.

Seeya! Bex.

Matchmaker cheat? If you mean putting the time to 259 early when it's five years old, yes I tried that but it didn't work :lol: .

Anyway...

Euj *still* hasn't gotten matchmaker! :furawatchi: ! I have no idea why though!

Oh and Josh is now a Maskchi, he evolved this morning! It's a far cry from an Itchigotchi, but oh well :unsure: .

Ale's son Eelie also evolved into Marumitchi or Marumimitchi or whatever you call the hampster thing, yet again! <_< !

His son Dass is currently a Hinatchi, they're so sweet! :ph34r: ! I'm aiming for something other than Marumimitchi, Maskchi, Tarakotchi or Gozerutchi! Anything else is fine by me, even Dorotchi! I'd really like a furawatchi, pionhitchi, the fairy thing or the flower thing! I haven't had any of them yet accept Pionchitchi, and maybe furawatchi but I don't remember it. Lol I wouldn't mind a Pochitchi either.

With much strife, plenty of frantic bump and slot playing and a good deal of frustration, I bought some wings, an ipod and the rollerskates for Bb. But there is a price, my tamas are currently broke-less than a hundred points put together! AAAHHH! ^_^ ! Lol.

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey, just popped in to say that Dass is a Cho Himetchi! Yay! Not another Marumimitchi! Lol :huh: ! I'm probably going to have an Oiajitchi tomorrow too, coz my friend is coming over (Emily), and she has a v2 Connection too! It's debugged as well, so we're going to make oldies and then get oiajitchis. Now, I'm going to do something which I haven't done before =). I'm going to post the events the the hyperspeed brings up, until I get matchmaker! Lol!

So...um...hang on...

Waiting...

Waiting...

Lol this is going to take forever!

Ah yes, a poo and a meal needed!

Waiting...

Waiting...

Just fed him a little snack...

Waiting...

Another meal needed... this is getting boring lol.

Ooh yes another meal and another poo.

Another meal.

*Mind wanders.*...

Waiting... :kuribotchi:

Gosh my tama must be hungry! Another meal...and another poo!

Waiting...

Not sure I'll have the patience to do this for much longer...hmm.

GGrrrr! Nothing happening this is boring! Lol!

Ok, he's finally gone to sleep! I might not try this next time...lol! Seeya! Bex.

I'm definitely getting an Oiajitchi on my American v2, coz Emily is gettting an old woman and I'm getting an old man :wacko: . Dass's daughter Lara is currently a "thing" as my sister said. I'll have to find out what though. The thing with two things sticking out of his head Lol. :angry: . My other tamas are going fine, but Euj ***still hasn't gotten matchmaker :furawatchi: :rolleyes: :unsure: ! No idea why! I hope it comes soon though!

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey again :( ! Just came in to say that Lara's son Gym had Oiajitchi babies with Emily's tama! Yay :eek: ! I named my Oiajitchi Chi, it's kind of disappointing that they only get one training point though :D . Oh well, I've finally got Oiajitchis! Yay!

Oh and Euj still hasn't gotten matchmaker.

:lol: !

:D !

:D !

:wacko: !

:angry: !

:blink: !

I'm getting impatient :mametchi: !

Lol seeya! Bex.

Hey! Chi's son (he mated with a Hanatchi!) is curerently a young Mametchi, yay! Bb should be evolving very soon, coz I changed the time B) !

And finally Euj got matchmaker! Yay! Chrystal my friend was taking care of him at the time, so she accepted the first time it came, a Hanatchi. B) I was going to refuse and make an old woman to make Oiajitchis again, but oh well never mind. Josh should be getting matchmaker soon, unless he takes ages like Euj. I hope he doesn't though! I'll make an Ojitchi with him B) . Oh by the way Euj's baby is a Babytchi just for interest lol.

Anyway, better go, seeya! Bex.

If you don't mind me saying, but why did you post this in my log? :) . And also, I actually have tried to help you and Nazotchi, but I thought you were the one who actually wanted a Nazotchi, not someone else to get it. Also, I have four tamas, that's actually average for a TamaTalk person. Lots of people have more than four tamas. I have posted a suggestion in your log, and you could also have PMed me asking me to help you instead of posting here.

Anyway, Euj still hasn't left her baby, I'll make her leave tonight, which she will in any case. ;) .

And...yes! Josh got matchmaker today! I changed the time to about an hour and twenty minutes ahead of the real time on him so he would get it in lunchtime, but Mrs Busybody did not make me very happy! First she offered a Kutchipatchi, I was thinking of saying yes but then I decided to say no. Hmm. Then three Tarakotchis, no way! A Maskchi...no, and finally I accepted a Hanatchi, I was getting desperate by that time lol.

Then my Pionchitchi Laren got matchmaker this arvo at about five, and I accepted...a Hanatchi! Matchmaker party...Hanatchi+Gozerutchi, Hanatchi+Maskchi, and Hanatchi+Pionchitchi! I'll find the results! Yay! Lol!

Seeya! Bex.

Latest posts

Back