Bex's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey! Today I was at debating all day-two debates! I had to leave all my tamas at home, :wacko: ! Mum made me! Anyway I had Laren on pause so he didn't leave his daughter, but Euj left her's! I called the little Shirobabytchi Debb! :furawatchi: ! I'm banking on an evolution from Bb soon, still an Itchigotchi! :ph34r: !

When he does evolve, I'll make him an oldie, and get more Oiajitchis! It'll be fun! <_< ! Oh and I got 100 p from a potplant about five minutes ago :unsure: ..

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey B) ! B) ! B) ! My poor Maskchi Josh died while I was in class! Waah! Along with his poor baby! Double waah! My knew Marutchi is c alled Mush, I'm aiming on something other than Maskchi! (Mush is a girl by the way).

Laren's daughter Cass became the thing with the huge beak, and mated with a...thing! from the matchmaker! Her son Gaody is currently a Hitodetchi, yay! Haven't had the cute little stars for absolutely ages! Lol!

Bb is still refusing to grow up, B) !

As for Debb, Chrystal forgot to (or purposely didn't) give her back to me! I do know she'll take good care of her though B) .

Well I'd better go now or my sister will start whining at me B) !

So seeya! Bex.

Hey! We won the regional finals for debating today I'm so happy! :furawatchi: ! <_< ! :unsure: ! We're vying for state next term!

Anyway, back to my tamas (who all had to stay on set in my car), because I didn't want the v2s on pause, I prefered to start right where I left off! Mush is still a Marutchi, :ph34r: !

But...! Bb evolved! I was just lying on my bed listening to Artemous Foul or however you spell it, and I heard the tipical evolving sound! I quickly picked up Bb, and played the trumpet on him-it was weird! Later I asked Mum what he looked like, he's a Robotchi! Yay haven't had one of those in absolutely ages! Oh and Gaody evolved, into a Bebatchi! They're so weird and cute! Lol!

Debb is a Hinotamatchi, with six training bars. Lol!

I'm stocking up Gaody's treats with things that can not ordinarily be gotten. So far I have the yoghourt, the chocolate and the turkey! I'm well on the way!

:wacko: seeya! Bex.

Hey! just when I'd left the Logs to check up on my team story, little Mush decided to evolve! Into an Itchigotchi yay! Bebatchi Gaody left about five minutes ago, leaving his daughter Cc (who's mother was a flower! Yay!). I'm going to mate Cc with Bb :blink: ! They just...match! Lol! Debb earned her 7th training bar through a discipline, and I'm pretty happy with Mush's training-she had four when she evolved! But now she has 6 due to another praise and punish :blink: , looks like I might get something other than a Maskchi after all!

Hinotamatchi Debb should be evolving tomorrow, wonder what into!

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey ;) ! I didn't end up mating Bb with Cc, I connected them about fifty times in the city yesterday and they wouldn't maet! I dnded up giving in to the Hanatchi offered me by the matchmaker, and Cc's baby boy Leil was born. Leil is currently a Memetchi, due to my rather neglegent bringing up of him :D . Debb (of full training yay!) should be evolving any time now, and Mush (of 8 training so far) should evolve tomorrow! Can't wait!

Bb should get matchmaker either today or tomorrow, hope it's today!

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Sozz about not posting yesterday, somehow it didn't get through! :puroperatchi: . Anyway, Debb is a Tarakotchi! Yay! He evolved on Sunday afternoon!

As for yesterday, Bb didn't get matchmaker, and Mush didn't evolve till this morning, into a Hanatchi! Yay!

Leil's daughter (he mated with a Mametchi or Mimitchi! Not sure which!), is currently a Tarakotchi, coz I let her happy hearts drop to zero and just kept hyper speeding her so she beeped at me about three times! Then I just had to feed her some snacks to make her happy, I couldn't stand it any longer! :marumimitchi: ! I intended to get something below Marumimitchi level, but not down near Tarakotchi level! Something more like Kutchipatchi or Memetchi!

Anyway, she (her name is Abbey) mateed with Bb. I was going to try a little trick I heard from tamatalk by making Abbey old and mating her with Bb to make a Maskchi cross Mimitchi, but I decided it was too risky. It probably wouldn't work anyway, and then I would've had to wait for Bb to become an old man for him to mate with Abbey! That would have taken ages!

I'm probably going to make Oiajitchis with Mush and Debb, dunno when they'll evolve though! Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Well... So much has happened! Abbey's son Dexel is currently an adult, not sure what :D . Mum just said "it looks like an upside down pear with a curl on top!" Lol! Anyway, I'm going to mate him with Debb, and then mate one of his descendants with an Ojitchi Mush to make oiajitchis.

I'm thinking of cheating to make Bb leave, hmmm. Yay! Only 2 more days of school and then it's the holidays for us!

Lol seeya! Bex.

Lol, Debb and Dexel had tamababies! Yay! Anyway, I found out that Dexel is a Memetchi, :D . My babies won't evolve into Hitodetchis, that's for sure! Oh and I tried to make Bb leave, but he wouldn't :D .

I'm going to make Dexel's baby and Mush have tamababies, or make Oiajitchis. Not sure...

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey! Dexel's son Bap is now a young Mametchi, yay! I called Bb's son Babs, and he's now a Marutchi!

I might try to make Debb leave her baby soon, and I might make Bap and Mush mate! Anyway, it's school hols on saturday, yay! I'll have loads of time to hyperspeed my American v2!

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! Bap (wups, she's a girl!) and Mush had tamababies today! Two little boys! Yay! Debb hasn't left her baby, and Babs isn't a teen yet B) . But it's school hols! Yay! Lol!

Bap turned into a Kutchipatchi by the way, and I'm going to call her son Dush. B) !

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Oh, just came in to say taht I named Debb's baby. Can't remember what I named him though! :blink: I'm hopeless eh! Oh and Dush is currently on set coz I don't really have the time to look after him right now, since I've been on the computer for ages! Lol!

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey! Dush evolved first into a Young Mimitchi, and then into a Memetchi! Again :mad:! Babs is currently a young Mametchi, yay! He has quite a few more training bars, coz he kept giving Dush bad presents! Lol!

Mush and Bam (Debb's daughter) are both ging well, :wacko: !

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey! I made Mush leave a few minutes ago, and his son Lie is with me right now, still as a Babyytchi. Not much else to say, lol!

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Hey! Dush mated with a dorotchi from the matchmaker, which shows that my luck level isn't very high ;) . His son Daj is currently a Ringotchi, yay! Mush's son Lie is a Marutchi. Bam evolved this morning into a...

young Mimitchi! Yay!

Babs is still a teen, not sure what...I think an Oniontchi.

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Daj turned into a Furawatchi, and I made him old. He mated with Emily's tama Meika, and we got Oiajitchis. My Oiajitchi Dib had a baby girl with a matchmade Kabutchi. She (apsey) is currently a furwatchi.

Bab hasn't evolved yet though :) . The others are fine.

Seeya! Bex.

Hey! What a night! Last night Emily, my sis Rachel, Rae's friends and I stayed up till 12 watching hot chicks! It's so funny! We didn't get to sleep till 2! Lol!

Anyway, Bab evolved last night, into a Pochitchi! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy! I love the cute lil doggies! Lol!

Anyway, Apsey mated with another Furawatchi! Her daughter Mary is currently a Chohimetchi, coz I've said no to lots of partners, 3 Hiratchis, 3 Tarakotchis and 2 Hanatchis! I have a very low luck level! :ph34r: ! Lol!

Bam and Lie are both going well, Bam as a Hinotamatchi and Lie as an Oniontchi. They both have full training, but I can be sure of not getting Mametchis coz I've let their hearts drop to zero quite a lot! :unsure: !

They should evolve tomorrow, and I'll probably make one of them old, probably Lie, and then make Oiajitchis! I want an Oiajitchi on v1! Lol!

I'm going to mate Pochitchi Bab with Chohimetchi Mary, so I won't have as low a luck level!

:furawatchi: seeya! Bex.

Hey! I didn't end up mating Mary with Bab, coz I didn't realise she was 9, and if she went to sleep one more time she would have become old! :furawatchi: ! I'd just rejected a Maskchi (the 3 o'clock visit) when I relised! So I accepted the last visit, (a Hanatchi!) and got... I have no idea! Lol!

Bam and Lie should evolve tomorrow, yay! Oh, I didn't mention that today we went shopping (we meaing me, my sister Nat and my friend Emily), looking for tamagotchi minis! Of course (tipically), they were all sold out! By the end of the afternoon I was pretty grouchy, but cheered up this evening when I found that the minis were very restricted, and couldn't even connect! I'm kind of glad I didn't get one! Lol!

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Um it only works if you have Connection (the American tamas). you have to open it up and scratch some little half circles in the tama, you'll find some instructions on how to do it probably in the tips and tricks section of TamaTalk.

Now, on to my tamas, and their news! Well, today Emily, my parents and I went to see Charley and the Cocolate Factory. It was really good! Anyway, I didn't have much time to hyperspeed Mary, who's Shiropuchitchi was named Adly. Adly morphed first into a Kinakomotchi, then into a Ringotchi, and then into a...crock/duck? Lol! Anyway, Adly <3 Bab, and...two Shiropuchitchis! Who said debugged tamas couldn't have girls?

Adly's daughter Mle morphed also into a Kinakomotchi, and then into a young Mametchi! Yay! I'm in about 57th gen now!

Oh and also, Bam evolved...!

Int5o a Robotchi! Woohoo! I was hoping for something like Kutchipatchi or Mametchi, but oh well! Least it's not Maskchi or Tarakotchi!

I'm also minding Emily's v1 tama, a newly evolved Maskchi. I worked so hard yesterday to look after him well too! Oh well...

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Um, to start your own log, choose the link that says "start new topic". ;) . Yeah, we can be friends, but you know you're not really spozed to post in logs :pochitchi: .

Mle evolved into a Marumimitchi, yay! I haven't had one for a while! She mated with an angel/butterfly from the matchmaker, and now has a little Puchitchi at her side!

Lie evolved, into a Gozerutchi B) ! I thought I took average care of him, and was sure I'd get at least a Tarakotchi or Robotchi! Oh well...

Bam and Ike (Emily's v1 tama) are in love, but they haven't mated yet.

I made Bab leave just then, and named his little daughter Cho. She just evolved into a child.

Anyway, seey! Bex.

Mle's son Dukin's life went like this:

Puchitchi-->Kinakomotchi-->Young Mimitchi-->Pionchitchi! Yayyy!

I parted Bam from Ike, I'm going to mate Dukin with Bam instead, cause then the luck level will increase for both of them. :D .

Instead I'll mate Dukin's daughter (if he has one) or his grand daughter or which ever girl comes next, with Ike, and turn Lie old.

I busted Jump yesterday on Cho (Bab's daughter), and now I have over 1000 points, and Cho is underweight (for once!) Lol! I'm going to try to get the drum for Cho, that's practically the only thing (apart from the UFO) that she hasn't got! Oh and the skateboard and PC, but they're not that good anyway :D .

Oh, and I'm nearly a Tama Max too! I've only got about 70 something posts to go! :D !

Seeya! Bex.

Latest posts

Back