Boyfriends/girlfriends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know a girl who started dating in 3rd grade. She just dates because her ister in highschool does, and she thinks she can get one if she acts exactly like her.

I'd say wait until a least 6th grade.

I think it must be awkward to date. You're walking w/ the guy & everyone seems to know (or think) you're dating. Then comes kissing. D;

I used to have a old boyfriend he was a jerk he kept asking me out on msn then asking other girls out at school im 12 idk alot of people in my class have boyfriends I got a new one but I dont think I want a proper relationship till im 13.. But Idk

You should start dating when you're READY to start dating. You shouldn't date someone, or have a relationship with someone, just because everyone else is dating!

I've had boyfriends. But they were more like good friends. We're over now, but my most recent ex and I are still friends, and plan to keep in touch, because he's moving.

Nearly everybody has dated before they're 'truly ready'.

Chances are early relationships won't work out, and will get between people in the future, but we're compelled to do it. It's like a trend.

But it also teaches you a good lesson. Don't say yes out of pity, don't listen to anybody who claim themselves love gurus, no random hook-ups, and never trust anybody.

That last part was a joke, in case you didn't catch that.

It gets harder as you get older, but it depends on how well you handle it, too.

That doesn't mean I'm encouraging you to do anything stupid that could very well scar you for life, but hey, do what you think is best.. With common sense.

Date if you really feel it's right. If not, don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, when I was a little kid, like in pre-school, I was a horrible conceided, spoiled, brat. And I was the only girl in a class of 30 boys. So yea, I dated. But it depended on who had the best dessert/lunch. I never really dated after that because I never found a guy who I believed was worthy of me. lol.

When you find yourself in love, thats when.

Personally, I can't say wait until after 13. I sure the heck am not. My parents fell in love at a young age... I think 12? And they're married now, and love eachother more than ever.

I have this friend whom I've known since I was around 2 or 3. He's always been easy to talk to about virtually anything. On a walk when we were 9, he said he liked me. At first no-one really took us seriously. Now they don't think we'll ever separate. I'm almost 12 now, and well, I love him more than ever.

A ton of ppl have boyfriends and i dont. I feel weird. When did you first get in a relationship?? Am i behind?? Help me please!!!
I'm 15 and I have a boyfriend... but he is my very first boyfriend ever.. so it depends how old you are I guess...

In alot of these topics ppl are like, date when your ready to fing true love and all that stuff. That's not exactly true, jr high and usualy high school dating is really just to find out the type of girl you like and if your dating the type you like then it will last longer than other relathionships, simple as that.

But still you can date when you feel like your ready to date. Don't rush it.

You should'nt want a boyfriend until there's actually a specific boy.
My added advice to that; and snatch him when you can. >.<

When I was in 2nd grade, I found this guy. He was nice to me, and I started to like him. Then all through 3rd and 4th grades I still liked him. He was pretty cute. Then, something teared me apart for my whole life. I MOVED ACROSS THE COUNTRY. I was so sad and I'm getting pretty fussy now. Talk about upset... DX

A ton of ppl have boyfriends and i dont. I feel weird. When did you first get in a relationship?? Am i behind?? Help me please!!!
well really its your chosie if your 11 go ahead but id wait until 14 a least

First of all, how old are u? If ur like 10 or something, that's a little early for a boyfriend. I'm 12 and I dont have one yet (in grade 2 I had a "boyfriend", but I was just playing around and so was everyone else when they say they have boyfriends. 7 and 8 year olds really dont understand the true meaning of boyfriend and girlfriend). If ur, lets say, 13 and u still don't have one, don't worry. Everyone matures at different stages and gets boyfriends at different ages (stages, ages. It rhymes! lol :D ).
Don't worry, sometimes I feel like I'm a little behind too, when some ppl in my grade 6 class already have boyfriends/girlfriend. By the way what do u do if u like someone but he doesn't like u back? I like this person in my class but everyone says he likes another girl (no one in my class knows that I like him, by the way, at least, I hope not). I'm not too upset, amazingly, as I'm sure someone else will be extremely upset if someone they like likes someone else. But what do I do?

I hope I helped answer ur question but will someone answer mine?
well if they dont like u back just deal with it also, if he/she isn't really your bf/gf then dont make a big deal i mean come on how bad is it?

^_^ :wub:

^^ Tons of the guys here at my school are losers. Some of them are nice, and actually care. But with those ones, they're like my best friends, and going out with them would be rather weird.
Anyways, I'm almost thirteen, in eight grade, and have not been in a serious relationship. And I don't want to, at least not for a while. As boy-crazy as I used to be, I've moved on. I've decided to just enjoy life and take everything as it comes. I'll find the right person with time.
I agree with that. There is either a guy who is a loser but cares of a hottie that thinks too much of himself. I have a little of both with my boyfriend. Hes a total hottie but he really cares about me and our relationship and everything.

There isnt really a time to get a boyfriend or girlfriend. Its mostly when you have a connection with a guy. You kind of know hes right you know? :huh:

You're not behind. There is no age that you have to have a boyfriend at. I don't have a boyfriend yet. But I'm only 12 XD. It's just a matter of time until you find someone. You shouldn't feel a need to rush it.

No one will ask me out. I am a boy. I am sadly a geek and enjoy hardcore gaming on my Wii and at least 5 hours of PC a day. I am also ugly, wear glasses and come from an ethnic background.

I've heard groups of girls. They make fun of their friends by saying 'you're going out with jay you loser'. I'm a laughing stock and always will be until I'm 18 and people are more mature.

A few of the girls became my friends but now I've moved school and those girls would never ask me out and I wouldn't either. And my new school is all-boys grammar. I'll get a GF when I'm older probably when I go to University.

No one will ask me out. I am a boy. I am sadly a geek and enjoy hardcore gaming on my Wii and at least 5 hours of PC a day. I am also ugly, wear glasses and come from an ethnic background.
I've heard groups of girls. They make fun of their friends by saying 'you're going out with jay you loser'. I'm a laughing stock and always will be until I'm 18 and people are more mature.

A few of the girls became my friends but now I've moved school and those girls would never ask me out and I wouldn't either. And my new school is all-boys grammar. I'll get a GF when I'm older probably when I go to University.
There is someone for everyone, even if it isn't now! And your right...not about being ugly - god! Your right about getting a GF when your older. Believe me...you shouldn't worry about getting a GF when your 10, 11, 12, or even 13.

Girls that that make me wonder if it's really true girls mature faster and soon then boys! :(

I remember middle school years.

I had some sort of relationship , but not a real one.

I think Middle School dating is just a waste of time.

I'd wait till High school.

That's when I was mature enough to have a a real boyfriend.

But that's just me...

Sometimes you can mature faster :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back