Boyfriends/girlfriends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one will ask me out. I am a boy. I am sadly a geek and enjoy hardcore gaming on my Wii and at least 5 hours of PC a day. I am also ugly, wear glasses and come from an ethnic background.
I've heard groups of girls. They make fun of their friends by saying 'you're going out with jay you loser'. I'm a laughing stock and always will be until I'm 18 and people are more mature.

A few of the girls became my friends but now I've moved school and those girls would never ask me out and I wouldn't either. And my new school is all-boys grammar. I'll get a GF when I'm older probably when I go to University.
Well if you're at an all-boys school you have no choice. Either wait to get a girlfriend or get boyfriends.

Enjoy being free right now! :) Being in a relationship means being there for someone when they need you and trust me- That's a lot of work. I'm in a relationship right now and I want him to be happy. I really love him so so much! But sometimes, I envy people who are single. Just wait until you're ready.

OMG I cant believe sum of u hav NEVA had a boyf b4, that is just so sad :(

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG I cant believe sum of u hav NEVA had a boyf b4, that is just so sad :(
Uh some of the users might like being single. And some of them might be to young to date people. There's no reason for you to be insulting people!

When you think you're mature and ready. And when your parents agree. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no rush in romance. I've never had one before either, but I'm not rushing it. Besides, there will be rejections and breakups. Now, if only Shikamaru would come to life... then we'd date for eternity! ~♥

-Temari Nara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back