Bra shopping...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well for one my breasts, b52s are well huge they are the size of jugs so one day i said mom can we look for some bras i mean im growning up and look at these things and if you r wearing boy shirts and bra straps ppl do it all the time just make sure it doesn't happen i mean you can see bra straps through shirts but plz no shoulders ive seen it thousands of times not pretty

*post edited* Please to keep topics like this mature, try to aim for using the correct less slangish terms for body parts :) - TigerLily013

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're nervous about asking her,put it somewhere like on her alarm clock or her coffee maker, where you know she'll get it. It worked for me!

having pretty easy to deal with bewbs, I can get bras in various colours and patterns, if you wear shirts that aren't see through but the straps are visible try matching up the straps with the shirts you've got, like if you wear.....grey you could get a grey or black bra, or a white one.

I didn't have any problems with asking for bras, when I first needed em my mum just dragged me into a change room with an armful of crop tops, sportsbras, ect. not much fun...

now I just go "Mum, need bras" and it follows on from that. You dun hafta say anything special.

Or just leave a note

:) I can't shop with my mum for anything. D= She freaks if I want to get something that's a bit non-nunish. >.<

My one strapless bra - I had no idea that just a little bit of cotton/spandex could be so much hell .

I hate bra shopping, so my mom goes by herself and buys for me. It all works out, she knows my size.

And if your having trouble with see through bras, nude colour/beige is your friend.

I wear a 34C, and i can hardly ever find more then 2 of those sizes when i go shopping for them. I would deffinity suggest asking your mom to come with you, but if you really don't, then most stores have people there to help you. But mom knows best :blink:

*BaBi*

well to ask my mom first i was gonna put a note in her cellphone but then my family was going to ihop and i didnt want her to read it in front of my bro and dad so i texed her from my cell and she answered:yes! so we are going in a little bit :ichigotchi:

I wear a 34C, and i can hardly ever find more then 2 of those sizes when i go shopping for them. I would deffinity suggest asking your mom to come with you, but if you really don't, then most stores have people there to help you. But mom knows best ^_^

*BaBi*
I know they're expensive, but Victoria's Secret really does have quite a selection of sizes. I'm pretty sure they have 34C... correct me if I'm wrong though. It's very possible, since I'm a 34B and have never looked for them..

I know they're expensive, but Victoria's Secret really does have quite a selection of sizes. I'm pretty sure they have 34C... correct me if I'm wrong though. It's very possible, since I'm a 34B and have never looked for them..
They should have a 34C. They go up to DD. I know this because I can't go there anymore D:

They should have a 34C. They go up to DD. I know this because I can't go there anymore D:
Where DO you buy bras bigger than that? I mean I know I've seen very large bras in places like ShopKo and Walmart, but they aren't very good quality. SK, where do you go?

If you guys have a La-de-da, those are great.

I found out yeterday I am an 32A, lol. I iz teeny. :chohimetchi: But that's okay.

I don't wear a bra, but I might need to ask my mom soon...

I'm taking all your ideas of how to ask your mom!!

Its pretty easy to ask your mum really. My bra snapped today so I need to go and get another one with my friends as I know what size I am. xP

I don't quite fit into underwire or normal bras yet. (This is really embarassing for me to say xP) So I just wear sports bras. I L-O-V-E, love them! Sooo much more comfy then normal bras. =)

Where DO you buy bras bigger than that? I mean I know I've seen very large bras in places like ShopKo and Walmart, but they aren't very good quality. SK, where do you go?
I buy my bras at Fred Meyer. The one I have is the only one I've seen in that size though.

Walmart doesn't even have my size D: Most stores go up to a DD, and nothing above x.x

I buy my bras at Fred Meyer. The one I have is the only one I've seen in that size though.Walmart doesn't even have my size D: Most stores go up to a DD, and nothing above x.x
:huh:

Poor you!

I do understand that, my auntie shares your pain. xD

I don't know what size she is, but then again, I can't exactly go ask her.

I don't fit into bras.

I don't mind.

The way I see it, as soon as you grow them, as soon as the problems start. =D

I just wear crop-tops.

I have no need for a training bra, either! ;D

I have a tip, too.

Try buying bras on the internet.

Look for the ones with the adjustable (sp?) straps!

GL with that!

-RBN

:eek:

:huh: Poor you!

I do understand that, my auntie shares your pain. xD

I don't know what size she is, but then again, I can't exactly go ask her.

I don't fit into bras.

I don't mind.

The way I see it, as soon as you grow them, as soon as the problems start. =D

I just wear crop-tops.

I have no need for a training bra, either! ;D

I have a tip, too.

Try buying bras on the internet.

Look for the ones with the adjustable (sp?) straps!

GL with that!

-RBN

:eek:
The only thing about buying bras on the internet is that every single bra is different.

Adjustable straps or not, there's always some difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back