Bratz dolls these days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bratz disgust me. Little girls should be playing with their favorite books and like, Raggedy Ann, not clubbing half-naked 'girl dolls'.

Like, one time when I was like, seven, I went into the girl's clothing department with my family; Bratz were reasonably new, as well as very popular. They had, in the 6-8 LITTLE GIRLS, section, a black v-neck shirt and you know what it said?

"BLING BLING" Right on the chest, like, right on it, it huge print. (Which could take as a hugely offensive manner, and is inappropriate for girls that age.)

They had more reserved stuff in the teenager's section!

It strongly reminds me of Bratz now.

It just, makes me wonder. You see little kids in bikinis, and just, Bratz are horrible.

-----

But really..whats next? Highschool Musical Five; Bratz Edition?

That would freak me out. Highschool Musical AND Bratz.

I kinda like Bratz. I have played the Bratz Rock Angelz game for gamecube and its not bad its soo fun! I dont like there cloths but i think they are cool. they have HUGE lips and they dress sooo inniporperate(sp). And the bratz babies?? They put make up on and they wear mini skirts and crop tops! I never bougth even one bratz doll. The only time i got it was my friend gave it to me for my birthday.o.o

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh..

It's not just Bratz these days..

It Bratz, My Scene, and Barbie.

They all dress innapropriately.. and did anyone ever care to notice how big barbie's breast are?

They make these dolls like this, because a lot of girl's today are going for a slutty look.. i think it's disgusting.

Why can't the makers of these dolls put them in fashionable BUT appropriate clothing?

I do have a different opinion on Barbie.

Barbie encouages girls to become what was formerly known as "a men's job". Barbie is a doctor, she is a mom, she is a vet, she is a nurse, she is an engineer- she teaches girls that they can go into these fields and be a doctor, be a nurse, etc.

Bratz teach girls to go and party, wear skanky clothes, be a teenager for the rest of your life, it's okay to wear skirts no longer than your undies and that's what I don't like about them.

Barbie is a waaaay more positive image I'd say.

I hate bratz!

My friend had one of the baby ones, yall it had a thong on! FOR A BABY!

My mom HATES them, she say its the worst thing the toy copany ever mad

and i agree w/ you cuz, Bratz dont do anything to help girls but Barbie do :angry:

now i dont play with barbies but you no w/e

My friend has tons of them. I sold mine on Ebay. Made a good 18 bucks.

They are disgusting. I mean, wow

"With a Passion for Fashion!?" What fashion? Slutty!?

Dude, I can't wait to see this generation :3

I like bratz.but the way you people put it makes me want to sue the company.

Barbie encouages girls to become what was formerly known as "a men's job". Barbie is a doctor, she is a mom, she is a vet, she is a nurse, she is an engineer- she teaches girls that they can go into these fields and be a doctor, be a nurse, etc.

Bratz teach girls to go and party, wear skanky clothes, be a teenager for the rest of your life, it's okay to wear skirts no longer than your undies and that's what I don't like about them.

hmmn..

that is true about Barbie, i guess barbie's not that bad.

BUT BRATZ..

i just don't like them.

Ok, I think bratz dolls wear the most revealling clothes, and little girls catch on to these things and start wearing them to!!! Like the bratz babies... they are BABIES!!! Babies are supposed to wear wonder suits and little baby things like the things from pumpkin patch and stuff, not mini skirts, crop tops and high heels!!! See these are the things that kids pick up, and what amazes me most, is how much a piece of plastic can influence a young child. Now they too wanna wear mini skirts, bikinis stretched out right to the sides.And also may i point out, that on the movie Bratz Rock Angels movie is baaaad. Verry bad. There is one scene when the blonde hair one rolls on to a guy.... seee very ungood.

Post your thoughts here if you like the idea of bratz wearing these stuff or not. ;)
I agree with you, bratz do wear the most revealing clothes!

I always see on the box "4+", That really doesn't seem appropriate it should atleast be 9+.

It makes me mad when I see them at Smiths :angry: :angry: .

Finally someone puts up this topic!

Yea, I agree, Barbie isn't bad, her clothes are a decent length. lol.

Today I was looking for a prezzie for my friends at Zellers, and I saw Bratz, they were babies with thick eyeliner! Jeez.

MyScene isn't too bad, the clothes actually cover more than their bums.

But BRATZ. Jeez, I mean look at them, they must be anorexic, their heads are twice the normal size for their bodies!

Is that what children need to see?

Katie

Holy Crap! I Didn't Know That

TOTALLY my opinion. Barbie is every young girl's role model, AND she still wears cute (but appropriate) clothes. Bratz are a WHOLE different story. Ick.

Yea, i think bratz implant balloons into their head or something!

Have you seen the bratz kidz? There probably about 8 years old, same age as most little girls who play with them... see what they wear?

And now there is a walking bratz doll that actually walks.... oh boy...

I agree. When I was little I used to love my Barbies (I had I think it was 12 of them along with accessories galore), and they taught my that yes, if I wanted to persue something, I absolutely could.

I few years ago I got a mini bratz doll, and I think I played with it once to put all the tiny accessories into a bag, then it sat in the deep caverns of my closet (trust me, it was messy) until my grandparents had a yard sale and I could get rid of it. It was a sleepover one, and when I put the pyjamas on it, the back didn't even cover her bum, and the tank top came up almost as far past the belly button as you could really go without showing anything inappropriate.

~*~

I know this one little girl named Michelle whos about 7 years old, and she has TONS of Bratz that she takes camping with her whenever we go with them. I was playing with er once over the summer (her parents were gone at the time) and she told me, "I love all my Bratz clothes, don't you? They're so pretty." and I was thinking, Oh god, wait until she's my age, then she'll be just like them.

So, Barbie's are a much better influence for kids then Bratz dolls, by a landslide.

They had my 10 year old cousin crying hystericaly asking, "Why don't I look like them?" They make me sick.

*BaBi*

They had my 10 year old cousin crying hystericaly asking, "Why don't I look like them?" They make me sick.

*BaBi*
=0 OMG. That is just sick. Not your cuzzie the dolls.

To make a child think like that. When I read that post, I nearly cried (Might sound lams, but seriously) that is the saddest thing I've ever heard. <.>

I'm sure if she picked up a barbie she wouldn't be asking that, since Barbie isn't a skank, and doest cake on the lipstick. xD.

Poor thing...

Katie

Dolls these days are becoming more and more innapropriate

They are the only things children look too.

And if you are exposed to something over and over... you'll definitely be influenced by it

Like Barbies-

"'B' who you wanna be, 'B'-A-R-B-I-E"

Bratz dress and Barbies dress so innapropriately.

It's makes me sick of house this world keeps going down the drain

It all really boils down to the media

Whatever they make beautiful, the world has to be like

It's annoying really.

Society for women these days:

Annorexic thin

No curves or perfect SMALL hourglass shape

Long luxuroius hair

Big bust

Blue eyes

Tan

Athletic

I really do hate it

I'm partly screwed up from all of it

It does terror to people

These dolls aren't telling you to "B who you wanna be"

It's saying be all that they say and everyone will love you.

I was an avid barbie doll player (even though when their heads fell off i kept them ;p)

And I'm pretty sure that once or twice i wanted to be like her

Heck even now, i would kill (not literally of course) for a barbie body

And it's been years upon years upon years since i've even LOOKED at my barbies.

Their all in the basement.

It screws with every child

Bratz are teaching children to look like sluts, have a great bod, and to act like the name implies

Well the name explains them all:

Bratty

Ruthless

Anorexic

Twitty

Zeros

The reeeealy old bratz clothes weren't that bad but I mean the new brats! Really the tweevils in the TV show look like complete prostitutes and the brats lives are all "wow wow perfect" and life isn't like that and in every episode one little thing goes wrong and then the whole episodes about it.

And what about the brats babies and kids, they wear g-strings and thongs when their YOUNG! And skirts and belly tops and make up. Babies should be wearing nappies, that vest and pants thing over it, a cute little top, a dungaree dress over it, some nice cozy tights and cute little shoes and no make-up, not a g-string, mini skirt, belly top, high heels and loads of heavy make up. And kids should be wearing (at the very least) normal pants, jeans or a skirt just past the knees, a full length top, socks and trainers and maybe some lip gloss and eye shadow that washes off easily, not a g-string, a mini skirt, high heels, belly top and heavy make up. I mean g-strings and all that are too old for me and I'm twelve

And the teen ones encourage people to be teen forever, I mean I act teen because I AM kind of one, but I'm not going to stay one when I'm twenty. It's okay if TEENS show a little cleavage, wear a skirt that at least covers their bum and high heels and go to parties occasionally with their friends but brats are just ridiculous!!

I'm going to sue them for definite :)

I personally don't like Bratz dolls, but I think my friend Grace used to like them :/

Their lips are humongous - I think I can see the whole world in them x__X

Anyways, I agree. They make them have boyfriends now, too.

Funny how they can sell these dolls with miniskirts, tube tops and gobs of make up on to kids, but they can't show the older Sesame Street eps :\

'Hey kids! Be skanks, but remember, cookies aren't food!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back