Britney Spears shaved her head

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow-hate fest.

Even if you don't like her, she is still a person.

Have some repect.

Lyke srsly,that chick never stops to amuse me.

Story: [x]
I saw that on yahoo. Why would she want to shave her head? I respect that I'm just curious.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why she shaved her head: 1. She was sick of people always touching her and parading her, so she thought by shaving her head everybody would just leave her alone. 2. She wanted to take part in a religion, so she'd be selling books at an airport for the rest of her life. Why? *shrugs*

Soon afterwards, Britney got over the whole 'religious' faze and went to the tattoo parlor. She got a tattoo on her wrist of big, pink lips. She got more tattos, but details weren't givin.

Picture

;)

*Tgd*

I REALLY hate her. I think she's a horrible singer and a horrible parent. If this offends you, i really dont care, be offended, wont change my opinion.
~*Tamagotchi*~
Now, Now, I don't want to be rude, but that's harsh, I don't like Britney too much, but I'm not going to be harsh. Really, it's not nice to offend people. I'm not againest you or anything, but my friend, elea630 told me a little something...

Mametchi_411

Someone told asked me if she did this because she was jelous of everyone talking of Anna Nicole's death. ;) That's a bad reason! If she want;s attetion, she should do something better! No offence Britney...

Yeah, I heard that on the radio yesterday. They said it might have been for drug testing or something, but I doubt it. Brittany Spears is really messed up. She married a man that doesn't care about her kids, she has 2 young children to take care of, and she is not a good parent and now she's bald!?! She really needs to pull herself together.

Whatever the reason I think some of you guys are being really unfair. I mean, I'm not one of her fans or anything but I think you guys should give her a break. I mean, maybe she's been under alot of stress recently. Like GotchiGirl96 said: She has two children totake care of. That can't be easy! Come on!

OMG!!! What a fashion statement THAT is!

Why in the WORLD did she do that??

That gurl can do some stupid stuff!!

This tops the list, even after

being with rapper -wannabe kevin federline!!! (ew!)

Wow. :mellow: I wonder what she looks like.

I don't hate her, I think that everyone has something special about them but I just don't appeal to her personality. =D Why did she shave her head? (I'm not that good at understanding the news. xD) I hope it was for cancer. :D

Wow. B) I wonder what she looks like.I don't hate her, I think that everyone has something special about them but I just don't appeal to her personality. =D Why did she shave her head? (I'm not that good at understanding the news. xD) I hope it was for cancer. :(
No one really know's, that's what im wonderin; too!!!! :furawatchi:

She is such an attention seeker, seriously, what was she thinking when she shaved her head.. I think shes just gone wild. I feel sorry for her kids when they grow up and realise what a strange attention seeking mother they had. I just hope her boys don't take after either parents. I hate Britney too. Whats she trying to prove by behaving that way? I think fame and fortune has got to her tiny brain...

TamaGirl, Pregnant to who? I never knew that.. Shes partying at the wrong time in her life, she shoulda thought about partying before she had kids to take care of, especially at the young age they are, she will regret it when shes older because she never was there to see her children grow up.. And she will never get those precious years back to see them as babies and toddlers.. Its so sad for her kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back