Britney Spears shaved her head

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not very fond of Britney Spears,but I know that deep inside, she is a good person.

I was watching T.V. on this one channel and they were talking about it.She said that all she wants is to get away from her famous life because she didn't like having paratzi following her everywhere. And you know how far they will go just to get one picture.She started crying, and I know everyone here must think of being famous is an awsome life, but I personally think she isn't too fond of it anymore..... I think she just wanted to get back to her regular life, but doesn't want to quit her career because she won't have anything to fall back on.And really, you can't blame her for that.

I really don't know if that is true, I just heard it on the televison lastnight.Maybe she was just feeling a little bit down and emotional. Maybe that was just her way of making herself feel better? :D I don't think anyone really knows WHY she did it for sure. But I am sort of proud that for once in a long time, she doesn't really care about her image.

Sorry if I offended anyone,

-Love4tamas

LOL, Ooops i did it again, i played with your heart, and lost up in the game, oh baby, babe!

Last edited by a moderator:
i hate her. She is a horrible example for young girls. You dont haft to be super skinny to look pretty. just be yourself.
Lily allen said that! :]

But thing is, She's not super skinny... She hasn't lost weight. She's gained it.

I don't blame her though. Divorce, baby, unbeliveably evil media.

i no!!

she looks like a boy!! EWWWW

i really dont like her so i really dont care! lol

i said really to much!!

lol thats so funny she must have not been thinking at the time

I find her extremly stupid. She is such a bad role model! I knew this girl who ADORED her. Sheesh. Well, at least she looks like another bad role model now, namely Lex Luthor (from Superman!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back