Britney Spears shaved her head

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at the pictures. They REALLY surprised me. I never thought I'd ever see that.

Also, I can't believe she's pregnant.

HA HA! I hate briteny, she never stops amusing me. Apparently she got a tatoo in chineese that she thought meant mystirious but meant strange, it was on her hip! xD I think strange about discribes her.

Mike Dirnt I think said this "If Britany Spears dyed her butt green you would see people walking around with green butts"

I don't belive it, Although she can look pretty but shaving her head?!

It's a disgrace

Byt....But Britney is some living human she's not andthing werd she's just niormal
She's different.

In a way it is a disgrace... What she has done in the past doesn't matter anymore.

She has just been divorced and had a baby... I mean I would do something drastic too.

Its her choicr Britney hasnt done anything to you has she so why shoyuld you be mean to her??

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it was a bit mad of her, my Mum thinks she's trying to grab attention. Plus she did look better with hair, like obviously lol. Oh well, celebrities do go a bit tipsy at times :p lol!

I have found a picture of Britney's bald head. Ughh.. it makes Britney look like a..man :mametchi:

//Tama*Lover

EDIT: Here is the link:https://images.ctv.ca/archives/CTVNews/img2/20070217/160_ap_britney_bald_070217.jpg

Well it was a bit mad of her, my Mum thinks she's trying to grab attention. Plus she did look better with hair, like obviously lol. Oh well, celebrities do go a bit tipsy at times :mametchi: lol!
I don't like her I make fun of her songs. So does my mom. But that is hilarious. I think that her kids will be ashamed of having a mother that shaves her head. I think that she needed publicity so she shaved her head. Imagine...first woman singer who shaves her head for no reason. In othere words you Mum is right.

Take note: This is my opinion. If you are offended I am sorry, but this is my thought about her.

Well thanks *Sumer* For agreeing woith me and i suppose it was a bit sill of her too shave her hair off hehe

Well, I guess she's just making a point... Like Robbie Williams.

She wasn't being heard so she shaved her head.

It would be hard to put up with all those people who have nothing better to do with their lives than write things that aren't true about you. Poor Britney

All I can think to say is...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem. Sorry bout that...

Lols.

Britney never fails to amuse me...

I heard about that, but I don't really think its something to laugh at, (although I do hate Britany Spears) plenty of woman shave all their hair off, and not just for Medical Reasons, but what I felt confused about was why did she do it?

TC

What a saddo! She has got some serious mental issues. Who just shaves off their hair for nothing???? She just knows she's gettin old so she wants 2 get attention. *sigh* What is the world coming to?

yeah i used to listen to her music when i was 5 she was popular but she got old and she would ware revaling clothing that after i saw the music video me and my friend smashed it to bits(literally $really$) her singing sounds GAh! horrible she is a bad parent...

Ahahaha. Her head looks.... *sniggers* shiny! *sniggers agian* Haha, she's a silly, silly "star"! :) xD

Have a nice day!

Rey Mysterio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back