Can you date?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you date?

• Yes i can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no i can't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant date tell I am 16! And I am glad! Eveeryone on tamatalk is too young to date! I mean usally people with tamas dont even date because they have a toy! They are still young! I think if you are 14 or youngier you shouldnt even be talking about boys is that way! I am 11 and I am turning 12 in 6 days! Stay focused on tama's on here not DATING! Thanx so much! bye.

I cant date tell I am 16! And I am glad! Eveeryone on tamatalk is too young to date! I mean usally people with tamas dont even date because they have a toy! They are still young! I think if you are 14 or youngier you shouldnt even be talking about boys is that way! I am 11 and I am turning 12 in 6 days! Stay focused on tama's on here not DATING! Thanx so much! bye.
Uh.. Their are also adult's on tamatalk :) .

Just because you have a tamagotchi...doesn't mean you can't have a boyfriend/girlfriend.
Exactly, many of Adults play with toys besides adult's made tamagotchi's. Some Adults like Pokemon also. You will be surpised on how many people like certain things at old ages.

locky458

Exactly, many of Adults play with toys besides adult's made tamagotchi's. Some Adults like Pokemon also. You will be surpised on how many people like certain things at old ages.
locky458
Yep yep.

I'm thinking that they don't realize the age group of people who play with tamas.

The main (not only) group of people who play with tamas are girls from the age of 7-11.

I'm pretty sure they were talking about that age group.

Yep yep.I'm thinking that they don't realize the age group of people who play with tamas.

The main (not only) group of people who play with tamas are girls from the age of 7-11.

I'm pretty sure they were talking about that age group.
Yeh, heheh :) I'm 12 1/2 about to be 13 and I still play with tamagotchi's

Back to the Topic:

I think you should be happy. :( Enjoy your childhood life and don't worry about dating all the time.

One of the things I really don't like about this topic is saying parents are evil for not letting you date.

They have gone through dating so who are you to doubt their authority?

If you say that your parents are evil for not letting your date, that's a sure sign that you shouldn't be dating at all.

Unless you are like, 24 and your parents tell you not too. o.o But I highly doubt anyone here has that issue.

It's really annoy when kids talk about dating. So I'm with Sweet Kandi on this, although I'm 12 1/2.
I really hate when people ask who you like.

This is what I think

1) Why does it matter to them

2) it's none of their business

3) why do they need to know

4) it's annoy

then they try to make you like somebody, man I get so mad!

locky458
HAHA i know whatchya mean. XD

I hate to be al 'rub it in your face' ish but I am allowed to date and I have my sweetheart already. We have been together for a moth (yes I know pitifully short) and are not having any 'rocky relationship' troubles. I am glad my parents see things as whenever you feel 100% ready you are allowed too (except with peirceings and tattoos.)

Um.. I am ten, so why should I date? :furawatchi:

I'm not allowed to date 'till I'm, I dunno. I never asked.

-Kuchipatchi-

Um.. I am ten, so why should I date? :(
I'm not allowed to date 'till I'm, I dunno. I never asked.

-Kuchipatchi-
I know! :furawatchi: Good Point. And I love your avvie :wub: . As for you Evanescence :angry: Finally somebody who understand me! :(

Locky458

I know! :furawatchi: Good Point. And I love your avvie :wub: . As for you Evanescence :angry: Finally somebody who understand me! :(
Locky458
Thanks you, I made it myself :(

And back to the topic, dating?

-Kuchipatchi-

I had a boy friend before and eventually told my mom, and she was okay with it, but we never talked about it though.

And I had another boy friend, but I never told my mom about him, but I think she knew. We broke up cause he was a jerk.

Soon I realized waiting until your older to date is much better. Parents aren't "evil" they went through the same thing as you most likely, wanting to date and such, but they know it's better not to date so they're doing this for your own good. Hearts get broken and bad things happen.

I wish I learned that lesson sooner.

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]I CAN date. But I perfer NOT to. You know, sometimes dating in a early age is not good. Early relationships might be inmature. I would wait untill I'm older to understand more about relationships and how to deal with them. Because I want a gold relationship that I know what I'm doing.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Yeah same thing with me, but what's the whole point for it? So this is why I[/SIZE] decide not.

Locky458

[SIZE=11pt]Yeah same thing with me, but what's the whole point for it? So this is why I[/SIZE] decide not.
Locky458
The point for dating is to find the one you will spend the rest of your life with.

Unfortunantly, it's turned into a rather sick game of hugs, kisses and popularity for kids who think they know what love really is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back