Can you date?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you date?

• Yes i can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no i can't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My parents are so mean! They I can't date! I've already been asked loads of times(sometimes the people who ask me are hot) but I want to find out how many girls are out there that can't date! ;)
They are simply worried about you. They only do things for a reason-it's not nice to say they are evil. They only do that because they are worried that you might....elope or something. xD

They are simply worried about you. They only do things for a reason-it's not nice to say they are evil. They only do that because they are worried that you might....elope or something. xD
Yep.

If you start getting into things [not just dating, but all things] to early, you could get hurt- sometimes beyond repair.

It's like running... eating the cookie your parents tell you not too before dinner.

When you eat it, are ruining your appetite for dinner. So you filled up on the crummy stuff, and when the good stuff comes, you can't take it in, your too full.

It may seem just like a crazy unfair rule now, but if you follow that rule, later you will be happy for it.

Yout eleven sweetie!! You can't date at that age!!I'm fourteen threerfore im aloud to date.
Not all 14 year old are aloud to date.

Personaly I think even 14 is too young. :/

my friend is wit me!

me: yer! i don't tink i am aloud 2 date but i do it anywayz! i am 12 n hav dated 7 guys already and i am datin 1 now!

my friend: im not aloud

[SIZE=14pt]o_O Why is it always 16 that your aloud to date at...O.O lol[/SIZE]

But anyway relationships in middle school/ elementary school

are very useless, theres like nobody to choose from

and they don't last! I know you all want to so called

feel "loved" but it's not real love. Maybe I shouldn't

even be dating...O.O lol

But even though everyone else is dating, just ignore it.

Orr you could just date anyway without your parents

permission xD lol Not the greatest idea! xD

I'm not aloud to have a boy friend, or date untill I'm 16. It's part of my religon. ( Mormon )

It's actually kinda good cause there's some guys at my school that get on my nerve, and they ask me out and thank goodness I have an excuse! :)

But then it's bad sometimes...Too those cute boys, I have to say "no" :D so sad...Oh well, it's ok! :D

-NINJA

[SIZE=14pt]o_O Why is it always 16 that your aloud to date at...O.O lolBut anyway relationships in middle school/ elementary school

are very useless, theres like nobody to choose from

and they don't last! I know you all want to so called

feel "loved" but it's not real love. Maybe I shouldn't

even be dating...O.O lol

But even though everyone else is dating, just ignore it.

Orr you could just date anyway without your parents

permission xD lol Not the greatest idea! xD

[/SIZE]
I agree. Except when I go to highschool, it will be exactly the same people who I'm going to school now with. We only merge our schools into middle school once in my school district. I think it's sixteen because maybe some parents think that since the government thinks most kids are responsible to have drivers liscences, then the parents think that they're responsible enough to date? I really don't know actually. A lot of my friends say they aren't allowed to date until they're sixteen.

Parents aren't 'evil', they just want the best for their kids.

It's fun to crush on guys, and exciting to be asked out.

Um... ain't 9 a little young, though?

I mean, come on, we're only kids... Let's haave fun with our life and not worry about the heartbreaking issues 'till were at least around 15! It's so much easier that way.

-Rachel

Last edited by a moderator:
My parents are so mean! They I can't date! I've already been asked loads of times(sometimes the people who ask me are hot) but I want to find out how many girls are out there that can't date! ;)
i can i hav had HAD 1 girl friend

drwhokid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back