Can you date?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can you date?

• Yes i can

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no i can't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point for dating is to find the one you will spend the rest of your life with.Unfortunantly, it's turned into a rather sick game of hugs, kisses and popularity for kids who think they know what love really is.
No I'm talking about dating when being a kid.

Probably. I didn't ask my parents. I don't think I would tell them if I was.

I don't 'date' though. Why? Because since I can't drive (and in my state you can't drive with other people, besides immediate family members, until you're seventeen anyways.) I can't go anywhere! I really don't understand why you would 'date' just to say you are, when you're not doing anything or going anywhere.

No, it really sucks. :( I might just forget about that rule someday because I'm not supposed to till college. Why do you have to make me fell so sad? I'm like the only girl in my whole school that can't.

///Matchy :huh:

The point for dating is to find the one you will spend the rest of your life with.Unfortunantly, it's turned into a rather sick game of hugs, kisses and popularity for kids who think they know what love really is.
[SIZE=11pt]The good thing is that some [/SIZE]kids follow that rule, dating because they really love and like each other. The bad thing is that most kids date for popularity and attention, and watch them break up in about a week...

[SIZE=11pt]The good thing is that some [/SIZE]kids follow that rule, dating because they really love and like each other. The bad thing is that most kids date for popularity and attention, and watch them break up in about a week...
[SIZE=14pt]Yes! That's what ALWAYS happens in my middle school. It's really annoying. [/SIZE]

OH yeah I definatley say that kids should not date (I feel like a parent!) this gir in my school has made out in front of every living soul! It's just wierd how This girl in my school is always literaly clinging to her BOY FRIEND!

I think when young children 'date' it isn't technically dating it's just them saying they like each other, so i doubt it actually means much.
That is true, but it hurts them like it ment much more than it really was.

And it well, 'opens you up' more, if you know what I mean. :huh:

Always wanting to go a step further.

I am not in the "dating ages" yet but what would really stink is if you couldn't date until you're married!

I am not in the "dating ages" yet but what would really stink is if you couldn't date until you're married!
Can't date till your married? o.o'

How is that possible?

What o.o How would you meet your Special person, and get stuck with someone who you think is but isnt then, you then find him and start cheating on your husband! Ow I think I hurt my brain! XD

My parents are so mean! They I can't date! I've already been asked loads of times(sometimes the people who ask me are hot) but I want to find out how many girls are out there that can't date! :)
I can, but parents aren't mean. They're just caring for you.

I cant date but I sometimes do anyway. My mom says if I do I have to tell her and she'll be okay. So I do.

~Tama_Girl6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back