Cheats and codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just choose the last icon in the top row, choose version 2, choose game/present, make sure they're both on standby and press B.
:blink: B) :chohimetchi: did u know that wen u connect if u choose v1 it will make the tamas love ech other more!

who knows how to connect? my tamas are already teens and i have v2. it doesnt connect
what you do is you scroll along the top by pressing A then when you get to the heart icon select that by pressing B then it will come up as V1 V2 if you have either of those connexions then select what you want then it shall say Stand by select B then at the top of your tamas it will have like a line thing press that together with the other tama then it shall connect! hope that helps you.

First of all, I'd like to say that none of the changing date & time things ever work! You fall asleep, once you change the time & da date. It's all just lying. Sum ppl say it works, but day lie 2.
On connections, you are right. Changing the time increases your tama's age IF you have a gen. 1, Japanese Angel, or Keitai, but doing that WILL NOT make your tama evolve faster.

I have a gen. 1, Japanese Angel, and Keitai, so I know it works on them. It might work on othersI don't know.

:chohimetchi: :blink: B)

Jump- Jump is simple. You see three bubles above you. All you have to do is, press ( A.) non-stop. AS FAST AS YOU CAN! And don't stop clicking it. Then you'llstart to notice that the bubles are starting to get filled it, with color, ( black). Then once they are all filled out, the screen will change to a flag on a line up top. Just continue pressing A. So basically throughout the whole game, don't stop pressing A.
Bump-All I do, is press each button, through the whole game. I just press, A, B, & C. That's all, and sometimes I win. I think the point of the game, is to knok your component off, or out. I dunno, I just did that, and sometimes it worked, you all can try it too if u want.
:) that's all wrong....and so was a lot of the other stuff you said but i'll only correct this much cause it's REALLY basic :D

to play jump: press the button below the circle within .5 of a second when it turns black.

to play bump: press B to stop the bar...the more black the more power

(it says all of this in the instruction manual....the nerve of some people!)

when i entered all the codes it gave me a teddy bear instead of a luv potion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back