Cheats and codes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEY I NO THAT INFO ANY WHERE

THAT IS FROM gamewinners.com

YOU ARE A THEIF AND THAT IM SURE IS COPYRIGHT

COPYRIGHT IS ILLEGAL

I AM SURE THAT IS COPYRIGHT

I WILL INFORM A TAMA GUIDE RIGHT AWAY

www.gamewinners.com IS A PERFECTLY GOOG SIGHT AND YOU SHOULD NOT COPY THEM

if i am wrong then i am very sorry but i no that info off by heart for gamewinners

Cheat mode:The following cheats rely on the infrared connection/communication feature. You will need two Tamagotchis. Refer to them as Tama1 and the other Tama2. Both Tamagotchis must be at least two days old to use the infrared connection. You can give or receive presents, play pop the balloon, or play an eating contest when you use the infrared connection. What the two Tamagotchis do depends on what order you select the Connection/Communication button (the heart symbol at top right hand corner of the Tamagotchi screen) and proceed.

For a Tamagotchi to receive a present, Tama1 and Tama2 both need to select the heart at the same time. Then, either Tama1 or Tama2 (the one that will receive the present) must press B at the "stand by" screen.

To have a food eating contest, Tama1 must select the heart, then Tama2 must select the heart, then Tama1 must press B button at the "stand by" screen.

To have a balloon popping contest, Tama1 and Tama2 both need to select the heart at the same time. Then Tama1 and Tama2 both must press B button at the "stand by" screen at the same time.

Debug mode:

Remove the screws from your Tamagotchi. You will then see four smaller screws in each corner. Remove those screws as well. Take your Tamagochi apart, and remove the battery at the left hand corner. Where the battery was, you will notice a word that reads "DEBUG". Underneath that there will be a semicircle. With a pointed object such as a pencil, depress the semicircle eight times. Put your Tamagotchi back together. Reset it, and you will now get to choose your characters, do hyper speed, and other debug functions.

Get a boy:

Press B, B, A, A, C, C, B, B, A, A, C, C then download it. It will turn into a boy.

Reset:

To reset your Tamagotchi when it is dead, press A + C.

Choose any Tamagotchi:

Take off the back panel to where the battery is located, then unscrew the rest off. You will see the chip. You wi ll see a small circle with a line in the middle next to a gray thing standing up. Use a pencil to depress the circle, then reassemble it. Turn it on and press Restart. The egg will shake very quickly. Continue from there and when the egg hatches and says what it is, keep pressing the one on the far left until you get to the character you want.

Hint: Determining sleep and wake times:

Remember the time when you get a new Tamagotchi, for example, 8:07. That will be the time your Tamagotchi wakes up and goes to sleep.

Hint: Waking up Tamagotchis:

Turn over the game and press Reset. Then, press the Middle Button and go to download. Once it is downloaded, your Tamagotchi will be awake.

Press B, then press A + C. Then, press B(2), A until you get to 11:00 a.m. Next, press B(3) and your Tamagotchi will be awake.

Hint: Easy wins in Bumps:

Give your Tamagotchi seven (if it is a girl) or eight (if it is a boy) time outs. The opponents in Bumps are now easier to defeat until level 4.

Hint: Evolve your Tamagotchi faster:

To evolve your Tamagotchi faster, change the time to the time that your Tamagotchi came alive. Then, change the date to the next day. Your Tamagotchi will evolve.

To make your Tamagotchi evolve quicker, play lots of games.

Hint: Evolve rare Tamagotchi:

Make two to four of the Happy Lover Hearts go away. Then make them go up by playing games. It will go into a rare Tamagotchi.

Hint: Get your Tamagotchi back when it dies:

Wait until the screen where it shows the Tamagotchi going appears. Then, hold A + C. Then when the egg appears, press B.

Hint: Keep Tamagotchi after battery dies:

Remove the back cover, take the battery out, and you will have about 30 seconds to put the new one in. Put the cover back on then an egg will appear. Press B and then download. You will have all of your things back.
coool ill try em :p

<_< <_< how do I get cheats for tamagotchi version 3?

i no how to get codes its just like v2 u go to the shop and do that a thing and they r: :)

cake:abba acba 600p

steak:bcab acbc 800p

cuckoo clock:cbac cabc 4,000p

rc cacr:aabb cacb 2,800p

stuffed animal:caca babc 2,500

hairgel:acbb bacc 400p

love potiong/ huny:bcbc caba 2,000

the fist time u do all of these codes there free but then if u want them again their prices r next to them, and the last code u put u wont get wat ever it is u would get a costune

hope u enjoy them...

I used the bump one wheres you time out your tamagotchi seven or eight times and bump will be easeir and it..... WORKED!!!!!!! But i only got 320 points.[heading is better because when you beat it you get 400 points!] :huh:

how do you make your tamagotchi grow old cause it does not fit in the shop its too small.so were do you type it in. :p :eek: :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hey i just made an account on tama talk so i don't know any of u guys laugh out loud (lol) but 1 quick ? do u guys know any passwords 4 v3 because i need some i just got on for ma b-day party on friday if u do have password plz give them to me plz thx alot

:angry: :huh:

hey i just made an account on tama talk so i don't know any of u guys laugh out loud (lol) but 1 quick ? do u guys know any passwords 4 v3 because i need some i just got on for ma b-day party on friday if u do have password plz give them to me plz thx alot :angry: :huh:
Hi bebecakes 95

Welcome to Tama Talk if you want you can go to the Introductions board so more people know you are now a member of Tama Talk i hope you have fun here and i am afraid i dont really know any Version 3 Tama passwords but i will look for them though.

HEY I NO THAT INFO ANY WHERE THAT IS FROM gamewinners.com

YOU ARE A THEIF AND THAT IM SURE IS COPYRIGHT

COPYRIGHT IS ILLEGAL

I AM SURE THAT IS COPYRIGHT

I WILL INFORM A TAMA GUIDE RIGHT AWAY

www.gamewinners.com IS A PERFECTLY GOOG SIGHT AND YOU SHOULD NOT COPY THEM

if i am wrong then i am very sorry but i no that info off by heart for gamewinners
how do u know what he did u dont have to use capitals :huh:

by the way my tamas a :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back