CHEST!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mine was a cap...

oh well, i managed to get another chest from shop so hopefully can get 3000p....

the first time i got a chest i got sunglasses the second i can't remeber and the tird i got blocks!!!

/\ /\

( * *)

\ /

@

Bark! Bark!

the first time i got a chest i got sunglasses the second i can't remeber and the tird i got blocks!!!

/\ /\

( * *)

\ /

@

Bark! Bark!

I turned into a baby but i reset it really fast and i did it again and i got 200 points RIP OFFF!!!!!! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
i got a trumpet a bow tie a love potion and 6789 gochi points

Actually, when I used the chest, it was NOT good.
I bought the chest, then pressed b to use it. The chest opened, and dust went everywhere. Then my tama turned into the matchmaker for about 30 seconds and looked furipus and was yelling. Then the dust came up again and my tama was back.

Let's just say it wasn't a fun experience ;P

:furawatchi: ~*Ally*~ :furawatchi:
Same with me. Except it STAYED the MatchMaker! But I pressed the reset button and chose download and Wuzzy was fine.

The first time I got the chest my tama turned into a baby and lost all hunger and happiness hearts :lol:

The second time my tama was a baby and I got 1500GP!!! :furawatchi:

I normally always only buy a chest and plan tickets and a few other cool items. Well so twice I got 1500 GPs once I got 500 GPs I've turned into a baby tamagotchi twice and I have also gotten a mirror. So the chest has a 50 50 chance of getting something good or something bad. Most of the time I get GPs though. <_<

Chipa :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back