Condoms, Birth Control, Abortion...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you don't want to have babies then take Birth control before having sex.
Birth Control is taken everyday.

The one I am on I have to take everyday except one week of the month. You might be thinking of the morning after pill which is taken the morning after.

'Is birth control considered abortion'

Birth Control isn't abortion because you can't abort something that isn't there yet. And if you do get pregnant on Birth Control the baby doesn't die, you most likely realise your pregnant.

Last edited by a moderator:
Birth Control is taken every day at the same time everyday except for when you get your period. (you can also get one that you take it for 4 months, but you get your period for like a moth after)

if you dont take it at the same time or everyday then i may not work, so if you have unprotected sex then you can get plan B(needs to be taken within 72 hours of sex)

birth control is not always 100% for sure so dont have sex if you dont want a baby, or be able to handle the consequences!

abortion is so mean and hurts the baby... also if the abortion does not kill the baby, then they let it die by itself!! (i could tell you types of abortion but not here so if you really want to know pm me and i will tell you a few)

i just was taught this in school so i know a lot about it!

Birth Control is taken every day at the same time everyday except for when you get your period. (you can also get one that you take it for 4 months, but you get your period for like a moth after)

if you dont take it at the same time or everyday then i may not work, so if you have unprotected sex then you can get plan B(needs to be taken within 72 hours of sex)

birth control is not always 100% for sure so dont have sex if you dont want a baby, or be able to handle the consequences!

abortion is so mean and hurts the baby... also if the abortion does not kill the baby, then they let it die by itself!! (i could tell you types of abortion but not here so if you really want to know pm me and i will tell you a few)

i just was taught this in school so i know a lot about it!
Please do not bump topics that are more than 3 months old (this topic hasn't been posted in for over 3 years).

Also, rather than posting that a topic has been bumped, please use the yellow "Report" button in the bottom left corner instead and we'll know to take care of it right away, rather than finding it by accident, sometimes months later. Thanks!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back