Cosplaying

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have, twice.

I was really fun.

First time- I was Luna (Sailor Moon)

Second Time- I was Ash (Pokemon)

For the second time, I got my pictures taken a lot. I was so much fun watching all the people dance, play fight and all the cosplays. It was sooo much fun. I can't wait until next year.

EDIT:1000th post! Dis goes out to Ginny, Ksenia and Weiwei. Three amazing people. ILY guys. <3

Last edited by a moderator:
!! Yes I have! :3

Never at an Anime Con though...Only for Halloween! ^.^;

Last year I cosplayed as Chii From Chobits! It was a cute costume...But wearing a blond wig doesn't look so good on a darker toned person like myself. :3~♥ But even so...I can still say I cosplayed.

This year I'm going to cosplay as Dawn from Pokemon Diamond. Only I'm going to alter the costume so it actually looks good on me. xD

No, but I'm being L from death note on halloween o_O

and my friend is being Light

HAHAH ITS GONNA BE SOOO FUN

we have props and everything already.

^ That would be odd. xD If you did and went to an anime convention I'd be like "LINKKKK. HAI DERE, I'M KRYSTAL. Oh. JAE?! HI DERE IT'S KRYSTALALA." 8D

I want to cosplay as Megumi Takani. But that would involve alot of hair dye, hair growth, and eye color changeness. x3

I've only cosplayed twice, both times for Halloween.

I don't have any friends who watch enough anime to go to conventions with me. ;_;

This year I was No-Face from Spirited Away. I will NOT be doing that again. I wore about six layers of socks with black tights on the outside for a more authentic look, and I could barely see anything. My friends had to guide me the whole night. :'D

Last year I was Deidara. I got pictures of a few anime characters I was willing to do, and it was unanimous for me to be Deidara. My friends said I look like him so much it wasn't even funny.

I have the perfect hair for it and the right color eyes.

I kind of want to cosplay Sunako from The Wallflower, just because she'd be easy, with no giant cloak or delicate hairdo.

Maybe my friends can dress up as Harry Potter characters and we'll go to Otakon one year at the Baltimore Convention Center or something.

In the future, if you're ever at the BCC and see a Deidara that's not wearing a wig, say hi, because it could be me.

My comrades were discussing the fact that none of us have ever been to a con, and my dad says when I do go to my first, I'll need lots of friends to trash a hotel room with.

This year I was No-Face from Spirited Away. I will NOT be doing that again. I wore about six layers of socks with black tights on the outside for a more authentic look, and I could barely see anything. My friends had to guide me the whole night. :'D
No-Face?! Oh my gosh that wins. xDD I would have loved to see that walking down my neighborhood. x3 Or would I run screaming?

Jae - I suppose that'd work. My uncle sells colored contacts. ;3 ...Now I just need magic potion that makes my hair grow down to my butt.

I went to an anime con this year but I didn't cosplay I just wore my Tamama shirt and Domo shirt ( we stayed there three days ). It was fun I put kitty ears and devil horns on too it was on Halloween.

Jae - I suppose that'd work. My uncle sells colored contacts. ;3 ...Now I just need magic potion that makes my hair grow down to my butt.
That magic potion is called a wig.

xD

No, Ive never cosplayed, but my cousin has xD

That magic potion is called a wig.
OH YEAH AND THEN I WOULDN'T NEED HAIR DYE. XDD Man, I'm slow. Naw, I just think it'd be cool to have hair just like the character. :)

Not that I'd ever cosplay. xP

I've cosplayed twice. My first was a faiiiil, butm y second one was <3 .

Everyone calls me Prussia since I cosplayed. c:
omg I love Prussia ;D

Anyways,

I have cosplay outfits for Chikusa from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Yamazaki from Gintama, and Mariya from MariaHolic.

Haven't used them for anything, though =P

^ Oi, Liz! You forgot to mention Undertaker, from Kuroshitsuji. :B

I've cosplayed a couple of times as well, all with hostilewaffle too. While she was Undertaker, I was Grell, she was Arthur, I was Alfred, she was Ivan, I was Lithuania, and when she was Alfred, I was Arthur.

As for being a male, I love cosplaying. Especially APH cosplaying. Ha.

^ Oi, Liz! You forgot to mention Undertaker, from Kuroshitsuji. :B
I've cosplayed a couple of times as well, all with hostilewaffle too. While she was Undertaker, I was Grell, she was Arthur, I was Alfred, she was Ivan, I was Lithuania, and when she was Alfred, I was Arthur.

As for being a male, I love cosplaying. Especially APH cosplaying. Ha.
APH cosplays seem to be the easiest to make imo lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back