Dazzmina's Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that Carla and Kiana are both six and 9 AM, their waking time, is drawing near, I'll plan out names for babies.

GIRLS

Holly (Carla's baby)

Fern (Kiana's baby)

BOYS

Max (Carla's baby)

Luke (Kiana's baby)

I've gone for nature-themed names for girls and common names for boys.

I know a few matchmaker times you can set it to to make the matchmaker come when the Tama is aged 6 or over, so I'll be trying them as soon as Carla and Kiana wake up.

- dazzilitchigirl (Carla and Kiana are asleep)

Tah-dah! Celebrating Carla and Kiana's marriages!

Kiana: I got married to this thingy...sorry, we don't know his name.

Carla: I got married to Tosakatchi!

Kiana: My baby is a little...girl!

Carla: My baby is a little...boy!

Destiny: Fern and Max. A nice pair of babies. Now, Fern, would you like to say something?

Fern: I'm Max's twin sister and Kiana's daughter!

Destiny: Max?

Max: I Max and I twin brother of Fern!

Fern: Hey Kiana, when will you leave me?

Kiana: Tonight, Fern.

Fern: Alright. I'm not like those others, going "PLZ DONT LEAVE WAAAAH", I can manage with Destiny's care and Max's friendship.

Max: Fern you my friend!

Fern: Yes, Max.

Destiny: Fern, if you really want, I can make Kiana leave right now.

Fern: No...let's do it all properly.

Destiny: I know that Max won't quite want to leave Carla yet.

Max: NOOO I DUN WANNA LEAVE MUMMY WAAAAAH

Destiny: Don't worry, Max, she's not leaving yet.

Max: I WANT BE MAMETCHI!

Destiny: You will be Mametchi, Max.

Fern: Can I be UraVioletchi like my mother?

Destiny: Yes, I guess so!

- dazzilitchigirl, Kiana, Carla, Fern and Max

Tonight is my first time sneaking Tamas somewhere apart from school. Me and my family are going to my friend's house. Now, Carla, Kiana, Max and Fern could easily die on this dangerous journey, and it's the first time I've even cared about a 1st generation Tama. But Fern is really cute and I know I won't get another Petitchi as independent and intelligent as her. I also know that I can't get any Memetchi as lovely as Carla. And any cute boy Tama as shy as Max. Or any UraVioletchi with such good manners as Kiana. No, I'll go ahead with it, but their deaths might be upsetting, if I am sending them to their deaths. So be prepared. Now, would you like a word, Tamas?

Fern: If Kiana is about to die, I'll save her and I'll fix Carla and Max's infra-red sensor and send them food. And we'll play some games.

Destiny: Great, Fern. You're very brave.

Max: I DUN WANNA GET NEGLECTED AND DIE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Destiny: You won't die, Max!

- dazzilitchigirl, Carla, Kiana, Max and Fern

Fern: Grrr! Kiana hasn't left yet!

Max: WAAAAAH I DUN WANT CARLA TO LEAVE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Kiana: We wanted to stay so we would get paid! Whoa, have I been working hard as a teacher only for no pay?

Carla: Yes! We did yet paid and tonight we'll probably leave you.

Fern: But if you don't leave tonight, tomorrow is Monday so Destiny will have to sneak us into school! And our neediness + your neediness = extreme neediness!

Destiny: You have a point there, Fern. Your mother and Max's mother must leave tonight to avoid potential Tama deaths.

Fern: Can't you get your mom to Tama-sit?

Destiny: You know what? Once I did, with a Tama-Go. But Tama-Gos aren't actually that needy, but when I gave her a Music Star, she didn't last long before she paused it.

Fern: Hmmm...you'll have to sneak us in then.

- dazzilitchigirl, Kiana, Carla, Fern and Max

Kiana: I got to change jobs! Now I'm a firfighter!

Carla: Hmmm...well done...

Destiny: Yes, congrats Kiana on passing your audition!

Fern: Yay, my mom got a new job!

It looks like Carla is finally learning to be pleased for Kiana when she accomphishes something!

- dazzilitchigirl, Carla, Kiana, Max and Fern

Good news! I finally got a new battery for Katrina, so I'll be logging her again! She is still Petitchi Girl and I'll be keeping her paused till I find a good time to raise her. Now I'm not allowed on the computer anymore (my machine time's run out) so I'd better end this update here.

- dazzilitchigirl, Katrina, Kiana, Carla, Fern and Max

Last edited by a moderator:
Today, my two Tamas go their different ways for once. This morning (it is still morning) I woke up to find two Z's, one big and one small, on my V4. Carla hasn't left Max yet. But on my V4.5, there was only one small Z. I knew that Kiana had left! Since V4.5's only wake up at 9 AM, I set the time so I could name and play with Fern. Max and Carla are still asleep. No sneaking into school today; I made a beaded keychain attaching them together!

- dazzilitchigirl, Katrina, Carla, Fern and Max (and not Kiana anymore :( )

Sorry, today has been one busy day and I didn't get and chance to update until now. I didn't sneak anything into school and everything you are concerned about here in this log has been paused all day. You see, it happened like this: After a long and tiring day at school, I had an after school activity or two (as I do every day). Then, when I got home, I unpacked my bag and found a load of really hard math homework in there. After completing the math homework, I ate dinner, THEN my mom made me do a load of chores like cleaning my hamster's cage and doing the washing up. After that, I rushed to my room and typed up this post. Sorry to disppoint you with no news.

- dazzilitchigirl, Katrina, Fern, Carla and Max

Whoa! Last night Carla left!

I do apologise for the lack of school-sneaking recently. No, it's not about the fact that Carla recently turned her own sound on then a bully tried to rip her out of my pocket. No, it's not about the fact that I remembered Amber, one of my Tamas that died at school.

Also, I've been keeping them on Pause for days now. One part of me says it's revenge no the stupid machines that threw my life into chaos.

But the other part feels sorry for Katy, Max and Fern.

- Katrina, Max and Fern (and not Carla anymore :( )

I'd just like to say something to all my log readers. If you were wondering, I want this to be a great log and for you to enjoy it a lot. And of course, Tama photos are the best thing. But I can't post Tama photos. Not allowed. But, I have a method. A strategy to get past the rule. I'll upload all my photos to my Blogger blog then post them on TamaTalk, because they'll then have URLs! Problem solved! So, if I can, on every post I will have some photos of my Tamas! Then I can PROVE I have 13 Tamas including an Angelgotchi and an iD L! Yay!!

So, now, when Max and Fern are adults they will be the very first to get photos of them in my log!

But before you start thinking about what my collection might look like, I must warn you that none of this is fixed up yet. It might not work. But, if I can't get the photos on TamaTalk, they will go on Blogger and you can see them there!

- dazzilitchigirl, Katrina, Max and Fern

Hey guys! It's way past the time I'm supposed to turn my computer off but Max evolved! Into this weird thing that looks like a girl with her hair in two bunches o_o

And more good news! I told my mom all about how much I was missing, figures for my Tama-Go, downloads for my iD L and photos for this log and guess what? Tomorrow, I'll be taking some photos of Max and Fern, posting them here then possibly getting some downloads for my iD L and maybe some figures for my Tama-Go! Wow, June is my lucky month this year!

So you can look forward to some Tama-Gos, Wave 1 and 2, coming into this log as well as in iD L! And photos of them all! I can't wait for tomorrow!!

- dazzilitchigirl, Katrina, Max and Fern (and looking forward to two Tama-Gos and an iD L if all works out!)

My dad + bad timing = no photos! Sorry, my dad had to go out with a friend so he couldn't help me with my photos! My luck is turning against me! I was REALLY looking forward to this and now, to avoid yet another long day of you waiting for photos, I have to go to bed at 7, get up at 5 and wake my dad up which takes an hour then spend the remaining two hours trying to get a half-asleep dad to help me with my photos! My mom is no use, and even though my brtoher knows how, he won't help me. Sorry :angry: :(

P.S. My Tamas have all been paused while I went to school today because I'd specially arranged my collection for a photo :angry:

*sets alarm clock for 4:30 AM*

- dazzilitchigirl

Wait! My mom was some use! Photos coming! There's one of my entire collection and one of Max and Fern on their own! Sorry for the bad focus.

- dazzilitchigirl

Here are, finally, my photos!! The top one is my collection...

SDC11216.JPG

...and this one is just Max and Fern:

SDC11232.JPG

Hope they came out alright! Yay, I finally got some photos on my log!

- dazzilitchigirl

Hi! You're in for a cool bunch of photos today! I'm hatching an iD L (getting some downloads soon!) and I'll have photos, lots!

My newly-hatched Momoirotchi is named Emilia, and here are some photos of her:

SDC11244.JPG

Above: The newly hatched Emilia!

SDC11245.JPG

Above: Emilia eating her first meal!

Of course, Max and Fern are still running, but paused today. I will unpause them tomorrow, though!

- dazzilitchigirl and Emilia

Happy birthday TamaTalk!

Fern: Happy birthday TamaTalk!

Max: Happy birthday TamaTalk!

Emilia: Happy birthday TamaTalk!

Sorry I couldn't update before school. To celebrate TamaTalk's 7th birthday, I present...the evolution of Fern and Max!

Fern is UraYoungMarotchi. Despite my hopes for UraYoungMemetchi or Ichigotchi, UraYoungMarotchi is still pretty cute. Here are some photos of her:

SDC11259.JPG

SDC11263.JPG

Max is this wierd character I don't know the name of. He's not so cute when he's just bouncing around normally, but isn't he just ADORABLE up close? Here are some photos:

SDC11261.JPG

SDC11265.JPG

Emilia has been paused for a while so she is still a baby. I just worked out how to turn the flash off for better photos, so here are some!

Emilia+baby+bouncing+round.JPG

Emilia+baby+closeup.JPG

Emilia+toilet2.JPG

I've also got a few photos of my Tama bag and Max and Fern's bed:

Tama+Hall+of+Mirrors1.JPG

Lovelitchi+Bag1.JPG

Sorry for the bad focus of Max and Fern's photos!

P.S. Each photo takes about 5 minutes to upload to Blogger, so I can't add too many.

- dazzilitchigirl, Emilia, Fern and Max

Hi! Last night, I sneaked Emilia under my duvet then when I was supposed to be asleep, I played with her until she evolved! Into Rolutchi! Cute! Here are some photos:

idl+child+sleeping1.JPG

Above: Her, asleep after evolving because she evolved at like 10:30 PM!

idl+child+roluitchi+awake1.JPG

Above: Her, just bouncing around normally.

idl+close+up+child+rolutchi.JPG

Above: Emilia close up! Isn't she so cute?

rolutchi+at+the+park+idl.JPG

Above: Emilia having a chat with Mimitchi at the park...I wish I could understand them... :(

I also took a photo of Max and Fern in their bed just to keep the photo balance between them and Emilia fair :)

Max+and+Fern+in+bed1.JPG

Of course, my lazy little V4 and 4.5 are still asleep and the only wake up at 9 AM, when school starts. But Emilia wakes up at 7 AM, just like i (normally) do. But I got up at 6:30 today and then immediately got ready for school so I could spend 2 and a half hours playing with Tamas and TamaTalk ^_^

- dazzilitchigirl and Emilia (Fern and Max are asleep)

Sorry I didn't update yesterday afternoon, but there was nothing to update about.

Max and Fern still haven't evolved OR got to go to school. When they were toddlers they never got to go to preschool. Huh, what IS up with this generation?

Anyway, according to most growth charts, with the current skill points Fern will evolve into UraZuykutchi (yay!) and Max will evolve into my second least favourite character - Tosakatchi. The other option is Togetchi, but NO WAY, TOGETCHI IS MY TRUE LEAST FAVOURITE!!

Just while my Tamas are still teens, here are perhaps the last cute photo of them:

Max+%2526+Fern+brushingteethteen.JPG

But there is some news with Emilia! She evolved into Sabosabotchi! Here are her photos:

idl+sabosabosabotchi1.JPG

idl+sabosabosabotchi+closeup1.JPG

I now have every cloud-themed room on my iD L! Yay!

I also made my own Tama carrying box to add to my collection of accessories! Here's a photo:

TMGC+Tamabox1.JPG

- dazzilitchigirl, Emilia, Fern and Max (I set the time so that they would be awake)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back