Dazzmina's Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY I'M UP TO PAGE 2!!!

Hey! I did say earlier on that I might include my Tama-Gos in this log, so here they are!

Introducing...

Ariadne and Tina!

Tina is my blue with Memetchi Wave 1 and Ariadne is my black with Mametchi Wave 2! I won't have time for photos today :( but when they evolve, tomorrow on Sunday I will post some pictures!

Tamas, would you like to introduce each other?

Fern: Hi, I'm Fern.

Max: Hi, I'm Max.

Emilia: Hi, I'm Emilia.

Tina: Hi, I'm Tina!

Ariadne: I'm Ariadne. Nice to meet you.

Tina: Your character is so cool, Fern!

Fern: Well, I bet you'll evolve to be the coolest character ever, like Lovelitchi. Neither me nor Max are going to evolve into something that great! To be honest, I think Max might turn out to be a Universal.

Ariadne: I don't care about my character. I just want Destiny to be able to take care of all 5 of us in this log!

Destiny: Of course I will, but I'll have to set the rest of you to sleep while Tina and Ariadne are still babies.

- dazzilitchigirl, Ariadne, Tina, Emilia, Max and Fern!

Last edited by a moderator:
THREE EVOLUTIONS!

Ariadne evolved into Belltchi!

Then shortly after, Max evolved into Tosakatchi!

Then, the pride of my characters is Fern the beautiful...UraZuykutchi!!

Sorry, Tina and Emilia did not evolve.

I'm afraid my photos will have to wait because my mom is saying computer off by 8 PM so I don't have time to upload them. Sorry!

- dazzilitchigirl, Ariadne, Tina, Emilia, Fern and Max

*dazzilitchigirl on other account, I logged in to check something*

Extremely sorry for the lack of photos. Well, nothing has happened recently apart from Emilia's evolution into Perotchi. My photos are STILL uploading to Blogger and I can't make them upload any faster. I'll post them as soon as I can.

- dazzilitchigirl, Tina, Ariadne, Emilia, Max and Fern

Tina evolved into Belltchi, like her best friend (from connecting) Ariadne! Photos coming!

- dazzilitchigirl, Tina, Ariadne, Emilia, Fern and Max

Max and Fern just got jobs! Fern takes after her mother and is a firefighter (hoping to rise to te rank of a teacher one day) and Max is totally different - he works at a cafe!

Sadly, Fern didn't get to go to school so she failed to become a teacher. Max I knew wouldn't be all that good at any job except cafe worker, so I chose that one for him.

P.S. From now on, I won't sign all the Tama's names, only the ones that I've posted about.

- dazzilitchigirl, Max and Fern

Here are, finally, half the photos I was meaning to post ages ago (split between two posts due to photo limit):

Fern as UraZukyutchi:

4.51_1024x768.JPG

4.52_1024x768.JPG

Max as Tosakatchi:

42_1024x768.JPG

41_1024x768.JPG

- dazzilitchigirl, Tina, Ariadne, Emilia, Fern and Max

And here is the other half!

Emilia as Perotchi:

(sorry, the non-close-up one turned out neon green for some reason and I don't have time to take another one)

idl+perotchi+closeup_1024x768.JPG

Emilia with her pet, Diana:

idl+perotchi1_1024x768.JPG

Emilia's stats just after evolution:

idl+perotchi+1specialitemstats1_1024x768.JPG

Tina as Belltchi:

tamagobell_1024x768.JPG

Ariadne as Belltchi:

tamagobell3_1024x768.JPG

Tina and Ariadne at the park together:

tamagoconnect1_1024x768.JPG

- dazzilitchigirl, Ariadne, Tina, Emilia, Max and Fern

Lots of news! Today, Max and Fern got paid - over 1000 GP each! But Fern's house security isn't very good, she got robbed 3 times while I was at school :( . She is turning into quite an unruly Tama, going to bed at 11 PM (despite her constant yawning right from 8!) and waking up at 9 unlike well-behaved Max. She does look like her mother when she's upset though.

This morning, Emilia got married! I couldn't take photos or update my log because it was 8 AM on a school morning and I'm not allowed on the computer then. She married Kuromametchi and had a baby boy, Michael. Here are some photos of Michael:

idl+michael+baby+1_1024x768.JPG

idl+michael+baby+closeup_1024x768.JPG

And here is a photo taken from inside my Tama room:

photo+from+inside+tamabox+tmgc_1024x768.JPG

I'm planning to get some wall decorations done sometime.

Unfortunately, Tina and Ariadne could not be sneaked into school because of the annoying size of the Tama-Go. No photos or evolutions concerning them.

- dazzilitchigirl, Emilia, Fern and Max

Today at school, Max ran out of batteries. :( And the annoying thing is, when I got home I opened every Tama I had that took CR2032 batteries and THERE WASN'T A BATTERY IN ANY OF THEM!! :( So unfortunately, until I go on a spree for batteries, Max will be out of this log.

Fern? No news about idle old Fern. She's a 5-day/year-old UraZukyutchi bouncing around the screen. No job change, no getting paid today. No poops or snakes or robbers in the mail.

Tina and Ariadne? Nope. Paused all day. It's a pain trying to take perfect care of them, to be honest.

Michael? I deactivated him because...Oh yes! Because of June!

June is Aura. Well, I reset Aura to get June. June is Sakuramotchi right now. Since I'm low on batteries, I had to deactivate Michael to get June. Sorry, my camera's got low battery so I can't take photos of June.

- dazzilitcihgirl, Max, Fern, Tina, Ariadne and June

June evolved into Chamametchi this morning! Fern, unfortunately, didn't turn 6 today so she will have to get married tomorrow. I never got a photo of June as Sakuramotchi :( , but I do have some of her as Chamametchi! Here they are:

colour+june+chamametchi.JPG

colour+june+chamametchi+close+up.JPG

Isn't she cute?

Tina and Ariadne have both been total pains, I simply CAN'T get all their training bars. So they're out of this log. Out of my Tama bed.

I only have enough CR2032/AAA batteries to supply Fern and June with them, so those two will be the only ones in this log now. I'm hoping to start up my Angelgotchi and start logging that soon. (That has the LR44 batteries that came with it).

- dazzilitchigirl, Fern and June

I hatched my Angelgotchi and I just decided it was female because they don't have set genders anyway. Her name is Miranda. Here are some photos of her as an egg, her hatching and newly hatched Miranda:

SDC11356.JPG

- Miranda as an egg

SDC11358.JPG

- Miranda hatching

%2525resized.JPG

- dazzilitchigirl, Fern, June and Miranda

Yay! This morning, Fern got married! I don't know the name of the character she married, but it was a good character :) . She had a baby...girl! I made a list of names for girls and it looked like this:

1st Gen: Kiana, Carla

2nd Gen: Fern, Holly

3rd Gen: Delta, Ciara

The names on the elft are names for my V4.5 so I will name her Delta!

Sorry, I have NO PHOTOS because I was reaching for my camera when the matchmaker came. The memory card was in my computer. As I slotted the card into the camera, the matchmaker was offering a mate. The camera was now ready for action, but when I try to take a photo it says "card locked"?! I couldn't afford to waste time fixing this so I quickly made Fern marry. And it is STILL saying "card locked" right now. :(

- dazzilitchigirl, Fern and her new baby Delta!

Today I had to to a truly terrible thing. A sacrifice for my friend loving Tamas. Today, on the school bus, I brought out my V4.5. She had a go at the games and she loved it. She asked me if I could lend her it for the weekend. She didn't know much yet and that was FERN, so I wasn't taking any risks of her death. But I promised her that I would lend her one on Monday, or when she comes over to my house tomorrow. And I had a sort through my collection, eliminating the Tamas in my log or the rare/valuable ones. The only one left was de-activated Max. Then I did my terrible thing. I would not give her Max as Max. I pressed the Reset button. Then I selected Reset.

Yes, I admit to resetting Max, but I knew there would have to be some sacrifice for getting a Tama-loving friend. This is the closest I've ever got and I don't intend to miss this opportunity.

Goodbye Max. I did not cry at your death, because I vowed I would never, ever cry over a Tama.

Of course, on the bus, annoying boys who tell on me for having Tamas in school asked what it was. Here is an exact quote of a conversation between me and an annoying boy:

AB (Annyoing Boy): What's THAT toy Madeline (my bf) is playing with?

Me: It's my virtual pet.

AB: You mean like one of those Tamagotchi things?

Me: Yeah.

AB: They SUCK!

Me: Well, perhaps YOU think they suck, but me and Madeline think they ROCK!

Bystander: The guys who just left our school today have one of them!

AB: I take it back. They ROCK!

Me: Do you even know what they ARE?

AB: (turns away and talks to fellow annoying boy)

Haha, he was just being an annoying boy, trying to annoy me. Of course, he didn't know what a Tamagotchi is. And there were people who left; this was their last day. I AM JUST GLAD THAT ANNOYING BOY DIDN'T SAY HE'S TELL ON ME FOR HAVING IT IN SCHOOL! Next time, I'll sit at the back with Madeline where the annoying boys don't sit.

- dazzilitchigirl, Fern and Delta (farewell Max. I will post your Tamagotchi Memorial topic soon.)

Sorry I didn't update yesterday or earlier today, my friend came for a sleepover.

So, I've decided to log only ONE Tama. And the Tama chosen will be...

DELTA!

In the short time of no updates, Fern left Delta, Delta evolved into Hitodetchi and then Delta evolved into UraYoungMarotchi! Another UraZukyutchi coming up!

I've decided to stop the photos because the process of resizing, uploading and posting them takes too long.

I'm planning to start up another Tama to log, but which one out of the following?

- Music Star (got 1 working one)

- iD L (got 1 and it works)

- TMGC+C (got 1 and it has a few glitches but works okay)

- Buy new V5 (UGH SHIPPING PRCIES!!)

- Buy Oceangotchi (UGH BIDDING AND HIGH PRICES!!)

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want Oceangotchi for my log, because that's something rare you won't find in many of the other logs. What's more, my savings have come up to over $100 which is more than I need to buy the most expensive Ocean for sale. So should I do it? Please give recommendations as a comment on my profile.

- dazzilitchigirl and Delta

Delta evolved while I was at school today! Now she's UraZukyutchi! I'm hoping she'll get a job soon. She has 117 Spiritual skill points, so I'm hoping she'll be able to get a job in the Mame lab (if that's what it is!).

- dazzilitchigirl and Delta

Delta got to work at the Hospital then she had a baby boy called Skye then she got to work at the Circus.

Sorry about rushed update! Today, we had a day off school (yay) so me and my family went shopping. And here's the fantastic news...

I GOT A PURPLE WAVE 2 TAMA-GO!

AND A MEMETCHI FIGURE FOR WAVE 2!

AND A RINGOTCHI FIGURE!

OMG OMG OMG! Perfect for, yes you guessed it, I'm logging it! It hatched into a baby girl, who I decided to name Shanetta. That's my most recent fav girls' name. I love the games for the Memetchi figure and teh Ringotchi figure? Don't get me started on those. I could NEVER get bored!

Oh yah, I'm back to my Tamas talking in this log! It fell dramatically in popularity ever since I stopped giving my Tamas personalities expressed in my log, so Shanetta, introduce yourself!

Shanetta: Hi, I'm Shanetta. I'm Destiny's new Tama-Go!

Delta: Hello Shanetta. Welcome to us small group who are lucky enough to be in Destiny's log!

Skye: Hi Sta-met-aar? (gets confused pronouncing name) It's sooo exciting having a new Tama in this lonely log!

Destiny: Well Skye, you know I'm not done with adding Tamas. I'm thinking of starting up my Orange and Purple Music Star soon. How would you like taht as a friend, too?

Skye and Shanetta: That would be SO AWESOME!!

Heh, Delta is sensible and polite. Skye is...well...Skye. Shanetta is fun-loving and well...Shanetta.

I also got a plastic Mametchi that had a string to attach to my V4.5's keychain, so now Delta and Skye are carrying a cute little Mametchi toy around with them!

Anyway, Shanetta has 4 Friendship hearts and full Hungry and Happy! This is the best day EVERRRR!!

- dazzilitchigirl, Shanetta, Delta and Skye

Shanetta: I just evolved into Hoshitchi!

Delta: Great, Shanetta!

Skye: Yeah!

Destiny: You evolved at 7:36 PM, Shanetta. Just noting it so I know when you will evolve in the future!

- dazzilitchigirl, Shanetta, Delta and Skye

I konw you'll barely believe this, but today I sneaked Shanetta into school! In my pocket! And didn't get caught! But, Tama-Gos are my "holidays" Tama so I'm pausing Shanetta till then.

Meanwhile, something has happened with Delta and Skye.

Skye: Delta left me last night!

Skye hasn't evolved or anything yet since he is on pause. There's only so long I can cope with a few Tamas unpaused. Phew.

- dazzilitchigirl, Shanetta and Skye (and not Delta anymore :( )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back