Dazzmina's Tamagotchi Diary

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Onto page 3 and something TRULY FANTASTIC to celebrate it...

GEMMA GOT MARRIED!

She got married to Gozarutchi (I named him Jake) and they had a baby boy, Orion. Here's a photo of my little family:

SDC11448.JPG

Gemma, Jake and Orion! At last my little Makiko has some company!

- dazzilitchigirl, Tamyra, Gemma, Jake and Orion!

Last edited by a moderator:
More new Tama stuff flooding in! Today, I got the Mametchi and Kuchipatchi Tama-Go figures PLUS I'm restarting my Tama-Go. You readers from Page 2 will know that is Shanetta. Well, not reSTARTING. More like reLOGGING. In other words, she's in my log now!

Here are photos of Shanetta and my new figures:

Mametchi%2526Kuchipatchi+TAMAGO+FIGURES%2521%2521.JPG

My new figures!

Shanetta+as+Hoshitchi.JPG

Shanetta bouncing around

Shanetta+Training+1.JPG

Shanetta's Training...hoping to improve that...

Also, Tamyra evolved into...

idl+tamyra+evolving+from+bluetoddler.JPG

idl+tamyra+evolving+into+painaputchi.JPG

idl+tamyra+getting+points+as+painaputchi.JPG

Painaputchi!

Last night, I planted a seed and it grew to produce a tomato. Then I planted another seed and I can't wait to see what that grows into!

As you can see, I've bought a new room for Tamyra. Like it?

- dazzilitchigirl, Shanetta, Tamyra, Gemma, Jake and Orion!

So much news today my hands were trembling (really) as I clicked on my log title!

News number 1 because it happened first: Last night or early this morning (at midnight), Gemma and Jake left little Orion. I was up to watch. The stood looking at him for about 5 minutes, then kissed his sleeping face and floated upwards. For the first time, I felt sorry at this happening. Orion hasn't evolved yet.

News number 2 because it just happened: I usually send Tamyra to sleep while I'm at school, and I did that today. But after school, my iD L evolved in front of the snapping camera and the excited girl. She evolved into the cutest character in all cute characters...

tamyraevolvingfrompainaputchi.JPG

tamyraevolvingintolovelitchi.JPG

tamyragettingpointsasadult.JPG

Lovelitchi!

tamyracutelovelitchijumping.JPG

I'm going to play games to get points to buy clothes for her!

- dazzilitchigirl, Tamyra and Orion (goodbye Gemma and Jake)

Tamyra just got a pet! It's a little wihte dog-like creature who I've named Pegasus. My computer time is almost running out so here are some quick photos...

SDC11474.JPG

Tamyra close up

SDC11469.JPG

Tamyra and Pegasus

My camera's gone funny so it was hard getting those photos >.>

- dazzilitchigirl, Tamyra, Pegasus and Orion

SORRY HUGE DELAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's news about Tamyra! She has 3/4 of the Happy circles! And I got photos!

tamyraconcert.JPG

The microphone is used to get one Happy circle.

tamyraspecialitem1.JPG

tamyraspecilitem2.JPG

tamyraspecialitem3.JPG

tamyrabeuatifulnight.JPG

Last night was a lovely night for my little ones...

I'm hoping Tamyra can get married soon :)

Orion has been paused for a while, I can't be bothered to raise him. I think I'll take a break from logging him and Shanetta and Tamyra will have this log to herself. But I promise that in 3 days when it's the holidays, this log will be bombarded with needy Tamas I can't sneak into school! I can't wait for a promise of NO MATH HOMEWORK MEANT FOR YEAR 7 AND 8'S! Honestly, being best by far in your school at maths isn't all that good -_-

- dazzilitchigirl and Tamyra (Orion and Shanetta in 3 days! Yipee!)

Tamyra got married and had a baby girl, Momoirotchi. Photos coming after naming!

I've decided to name the baby girl Aurora. I considered Daphne, but Aurora suits her best. What do you think?

Here are photos of Tamyra's marriage and Aurora's birth:

SDC11498.JPG

NO WAY am I accepting THAT Mate! It's horrible care! Sorry to boast, but he's just not good enough for my Perfect Care Lovelitchi...

SDC11499.JPG

Kuromametchi! Now there's something good enough for Tamyra!

SDC11500.JPG

Mametchi too!! Which do I choose?

It was tough, but I chose Kuromametchi in the end because he's less bland and simple.

SDC11501.JPG

"Who will you marry, Tamyra?" asks the Matchmaker...

SDC11502.JPG

SDC11503.JPG

Fireworks to celebrate the birth of Tamyra's daughter...

SDC11505.JPG

AURORA!

SDC11509.JPG

Tamyra is preparing to leave...

SDC11510.JPG

Why does she look so happy about it?!?!?

SDC11511.JPG

Poor little Aurora...couldn't she get just a BIT more time with her mother?

Sorry not enough photos...photo limits... -_-

- dazzilitchigirl and Aurora

I'm in a SUPER bad mood right now. Quote of reason:

Me: Mom, I think I might start up my Tama-Go for my log soon.

Mom: Destiny, I though you said they needed loads of attention.

Me: That's just the first hour or so. They need care then. Should I explain why?

Mom: Go on.

Me: *explains Tama-Go poop cycles, that you have to catch the first poop and all*

Mom: Why do you need to get a Perfect Care character?

Me: Well, if I get a Horrible Care character, every time I check it I'll see this ugly thing moving about on the screen!

Mom: It's PIXELS, Destiny. Your character is just dots - *cut off by me*

Me: Well, the world is dots, isnt't it? And yet things can look ugly in the world.

Mom: Well why don't you just reset it then?

Me: *can't explain they are my PETS, not my TOYS because that makes her mad* Well, I don't want to reset something I've put some effort into! And besides, how many log readers would THAT give me? Horrible Care charatcer, reset, horrible care charatcer, reset?

I don't need to include anything more. But long short story, she won't let me start up my Tama-Go for my log. But at least I grew Skye into Tamatchi. I'll just log him, since he's not too needy. But every time I look at the screen, I see pixels, all these dots that used to be my character. MOM, I WAS REALLY INTO THEM, AND NOW YOU HAVE TO RUIN IT????

P.S. Thanks Violetchilluvr3 for the nice comments and advice on getting into Tamas. It's just you versus my mom now...

- dazzilitchigirl and Skye

Quick update...my brother's friend is here for a sleepover. I PROMISE I'll start up my V4 and start logging Skye again tomorrow. Aurora evolved into Paletchi and I bought her the 5000 GP ancient egyptian pyramid room design. Photos coming this afternoon!

P.S. I think (THINK) I might be getting an Oceangotchi sometime soon. I REALLY hope I can get one. Log + Oceangotchi + iD L = great log! Yes, that is what I'm planning! Logging an Oceangotchi and an iD L!

- dazzilitchigirl, Aurora and Skye

Okay. I know you won't believe me when I say this, but I'll just say it.

I've been saving up for so long that I have enough money to buy an Oceangotchi, plus shipping prices.

Nothing is fixed up yet apart from that there is DEFINITELY a seller shipping to NZ and I DEFINITELY have enough money to pay for it. I'm ordering it...hopefully tomorrow. But I only have enough for slow delivery that may take ages and the order may be more than a month delayed if the worst comes to the worst. But it's great news! Oceangotchi here I come!

Also, by some miracle of persuasive writing lessons at school, I have convinced my mom to let me run Shanetta, my Tama-Go! And guess what, this is what happened:

Me: *unpauses Shanetta*

Shanetta: *beep* *pee pee wiggly dance*

Me: Oh! *trains Shanetta*

YESSS!!!!!!!!!!! This is a lucky day! Also, my mom has offered to catch Shanetta's poops for me while I'm busy! I just tell her what time and she'll do it! YAYAYAYAYAYYYYY!

I don't want to include this in a PS, because it is something I would like everyone to read.

A TREMENDOUS THANK YOU TO VIOLETCHILLUVR3 FOR TAMA-GO POOP CYCLE INFO, AND PERSUASIVE QUOTES I SHOWED MY MOM! SHANETTA AND I SAY THANK YOU FOR HELPING ME GET MY MOM TO STOP HATING TAMAS! ^_^ :D

- dazzilitchigirl, Shanetta (yay!) and Tamyra, now known as "The Purple Tama Duo" because my iD L and Tama-Go are purple!

Shanetta evolved into Shelltchi and I have ALL BUT ONE TRAINING BAR!! Wow, a full Training bar will be a sight worth taking a photo of.

Sorry, no photos right now!

I won't be logging Aurora anymore so Shanetta has this log to herself for now.

Lol in the last post I signed Tamyra's name by accident! I meant Aurora! How forgetful I am...

- dazzilitchigirl and Shanetta

I just caught Shanetta's last poop and...I GOT ALL THE TRAINING BARS! YIPEE! I COULDN'T HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT VIOLETCHILLUVR3 SO THANK YOU FOR THE THIRD OR FOURTH TIME! So, this was a totally awesome day in the totally awesome month of July in the totally awesome year of 2011. I think...Shanetta will be turning into Violetchi or Lovelitchi tomorrow/the day after tomorrow. I can't wait! I hope for Lovelitchi but if I get Violetchi, I can buy the Violetchi figure. If I get Memetchi, I already have that figure! If I get Chamametchi, I can buy a figure. I'm sure I won't get an okay care character unless it un-awesomely decides to make my worked-for Perfect Care character a random! So it's good whatever way unless it's random..which I hope it's not...

P.S. Nearly 1,000 views! Keep it up, guys! Photos coming tomorrow, I promise, along with a V4 and maybe Skye coming tomorrow!

Photos still later...Starting the V4 still later...mom is telling me to get off the computer. Shanetta will probably evolve into a Perfect/Good Care at about 1 PM, when she evolved yesterday. Sorry for lack of photos in the last few posts!

Sorry, I have to break my promises. My mom is in a SUPER bad mood and here is a quoted conversation:

Me: *gets into car with Tama-Go in pocket*

Mom: Destiny, could you leave the machine at home?

Me: (this is always my answer to these kinds of questions) Yes, it is POSSIBLE for me to, but I don't want to.

Mom: Give it to me then.

Me: Why?!?!

(somehow it escalates into this:)

Mom: If you can't give it to me Destiny, that's a sign of addiction.

Me: *sigh*

Mom: Give that to me or Tamagotchis will be banned!

Me: No, I don't want to give it to you because you'll just forget it and end up killing it or ruining my chance of getting a Perfect Care character!

So anyways, that annoying person forced me to PAUSE Shanetta while we were out at the beach! And someone definitely tampered with her, because all the buttons have sand in although she's not completely broken :(

Also, my dad is insisting on installing an annoying stupid program that records the time I spend on the computer. That means I won't be able to go on here as much and won't be able to add many photos if any at all. :( Oh no, he just says I HAVE TO MOVE MY COMPUTER OUT OF MY ROOM!!! That last night's Chat sneak was the last one :(

So bad news post and SORRY I CAN'T KEEP MY PROMISES!!! :( :( :(

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! OMG! OMG! OMGGGG! SHANETTA EVOLVED INTO A CUTE CUTE CUTE ADORABLE PERFECT CARE LOVELITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOA, MY FIRST PERFECT CARE ON THE TAMA-GO! PHOTOS COMING TODAY WHATEVER ANY PARENTS SAY!!!!!!

PHOTOS, FINALLY!

shanettakeychain.JPG

I made a keychain for Shanetta :)

shanettashelltchi.JPG

Shanetta as Shelltchi

VICTORY%2521+FULL+TRAINING%2521.JPG

This was my ultimate victory. Full Training bar!

shanettalovelin.JPG

Shanetta looking very serious as Lovelitchi

shanettalovelin+closeup.JPG

Shanetta posing for a photo ^_^

Last night was a lovely night for me and Shanetta. I decided to try out all the figures I have, visiting the shops and using the items. We dressed up, bought cool things and got a ride in a space ship from the shop on the Mametchi figure! We went out to the Sweet Restaurant on the Ringotchi figure, and when we came back Shanetta was brushing her teeth! Good girl! After that, we went to the Chinese Restaurant on the Kuchipatchi figure and Shanetta ate some egg soup. We spent every Gotchi point we had and here were the results:

MEMETCHI FIGURE - CLOTHES SHOP

shanettaindress.JPG

Shanetta in a dress we bought

shanettainoveralls.JPG

Shanetta in overalls

shanettaintop.JPG

She looks good in this...

shanettainshirt.JPG

Flash shirt/dress!

MAMETCHI FIGURE - TOY SHOP

rocketblastoff.JPG

3, 2, 1, blast off!

shanettainrocket.JPG

Shanetta gets a ride in a space ship!

shanettaplayingwithball.JPG

Playing with a ball, the only thing in the toy shop that's actually a toy!

shanettawithrobot.JPG

What's the robot doing that's making Shanetta laugh? Doesn't look all that funny to me...

Now I've got to continue on another page due to photo limits. I won't sign our names since it's not the end yet.

RINGOTCHI FIGURE - SWEET RESTAURANT

ringotchiserving.JPG

"What a huge cake..." thinks Shanetta

shanettaeating1.JPG

Shanetta eating the cake

goodbyeringotchi%2521.JPG

"Thanks! Goodbye Ringotchi! Your cake was great!"

KUCHIPATCHI FIGURE - CHINESE RESTAURANT

shanettaeatingeggsoup.JPG

Eating the egg soup...a much smaller dish than the cake!

goodbyekuchipatchi%2521.JPG

"G'bye Shanetta! I hope you liked my egg soup!" says Kuchipatchi

This morning, we went to the Remodel shop to see if there were any new remodels. There we found a great beach wallpaper going for 20,000 GP! We played loads of games and finally bought it! Here is a photo:

beachwallcloseup.JPG

On another note, I am thinking of names for Shanetta's baby when she has one. Maybe Kate or Paula for a girl and Paul or Mike for a boy? What do you think?

C'mon guys, I want that 1,000 views! Something has happened to Aadi and I can't tell you till I get those views!

Also, I found out that the marrying age for Tama-Go is 5 or 6 and Shanetta is 4, so she will be getting married soon!

That was the evolution/marrying news and now on to the other news. Today I went on holiday to Auckland (huh, yeah, I don't live there) and we lookd out of the plane window when we were landing. "OMG!!" shouted Shanetta. She never saw anything so different to get wallpaper scene of a sunny beach in her life! Anyway, now we're in our hotel and my family are eating a VERY late 6:30 PM dinner.

Today my brother bought a Tama-Go, black with Mametchi. In the car on the way to the airport, I told him about poop cycles and getting a Perfect Care character. I said Shanetta could marry his baby boy Tom if he got Perfect Care. Then my mom had to barge in and say she didn't want my brother getting as obsessed as me and don't let me get started on how she yelled at me because I want to carry my Tamas everywhere with me! But thanks Violetchilluvr3 for helping a bit - just a tiny bit - with running the race of getting my mom to stop hating Tamas.

- dazzilitchigirl, Shanetta and Aadi

So, Aadi will be an adult by the time I get my 1,000 views, so here is all the news:

I'm killing Aadi and she is right now Ichigotchi, sick with poops. It's just something I do when I get impatient with a Tama I vowed not to pause.

Also, Shanetta got married yesterday morning! She married Kuromametchi. They haven't had a baby yet. Just to warn you, they WILL be having a baby tomorrow and yes my friend IS coming for a sleepover this lunchtime and yes she IS staying till who-knows-when-in-the-afternoon tomorrow. So yah, no updates as soon as they have a baby and maybe no photos since my friend doesn't know what a Tama is.

(note: Right now it is 10:23 PM where I live according to my maybe-slightly-inaccurate watch)

Oh I forgot, what would my brother do apart from pause Tom? I got impatient with my little Shanetta.

P.S. This is my 99th post and my 100th with be about Shanetta's baby. I won't update till it is born!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back