Disgusting...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What you can find in the stalls at my school....;
-Tim Horten Cups

-Condoms

-Tampons

-Pads

-Underwear

-Fruits

-Needles

-Poop OUTSIDE of the toliet

-Unflushed toliets full of fieces/pee/blood

o.o
Sounds wonderful. >.>

Whats a Tim Horton cup??

Eh. Just wonderin.

Anyways, once at Wendy's, I saw a bottle of vodka. I didn't drink it.

I also saw that at McDonalds ... o___o

^ Holy crap X___x;;

Oh and a Tim Hortans' cup is a cup from Tim Hortans xD Tim Hortans' is a resturant =3

I find it quite amusing to read what other people write. Once I read

"if you love ur boyfriend,

n have some class,

stay with him,

or you'll becum someone with a fat #%*"

How lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Holy crap X___x;;
Oh and a Tim Hortans' cup is a cup from Tim Hortans xD Tim Hortans' is a resturant =3

I find it quite amusing to read what other people write. Once I read

"if you love ur boyfriend,

n have some class,

stay with him,

or you'll becum someone with a fat #%*"

How lovely.
Wonderful. ._.

Meh. I feel bad for janitors. So I clean up stuff like paper towels..Those people shouldn't just because of some rude person who throws paper towles and pads and stuff. Those people who throw stuff should clean it up theirselves. >____> What if a janitor went into their bathroom and threw paper towels and such around and they would have to clean it up?

Eww... I don't even use school bathrooms.. I usually leave the bathroom when I see stuff like that, or I try to ignore and/or flush that toilet.

Yes, I have seen many toilets..that are very unsanitary.

Reading disgusting stuff like that doesn't make me vomit, it's just if I eat some really good uhh restaurant french fries, and then the server says, "Guess what? Those were made of Pig Fat, and Blood!!! Of course it was boiled, silly!" I would probably either have nausea or I would vomit if that was true. :blink:

Um, yeah. It's really gross.

I went in this one before in a restaraunt. they didn't have a customer bathroom, but I had to pee really bad, so they took me to one behind the kitchen. The floor was all greasy and it smelled like pee. D:

And this one McDonalds in New York. Smells grosser than anything. The sink was so gross, I was afraid to wash my hands.

Ever went into a restroom and and it had unflush toilets, femine sanatairy on the floor, etcor went to a fast food resturant and seen employees drop food on the food and pick it up and put it on a customors order?

Highlight is you don't have weak stomach ----v

One day, i had to go to the washroom. so i went into the bathroom, went in the last stall. before i sat on the toilet,

i saw something REALLY digusting, a used tampon barely covered in toilet paper, the applicator and the wrappers on ther floor. There was a femine sanatairy bucket on the wall to dispose this stuff(this was in school)

i went in the next stall

Truely disgusting
You think thats bad?

I walked in the bathroom on the 3rd floor in the C Wing and POOP was rubbed ALL OVER the mirror!

One time i found an unflushed toilet with poo still in it.

wtf, people! :kuribotchi:

What I hate is when people drag an entire rol of toilet paper and like, cover the stall. .-.

Ugh. >.< The toilets a my school are disgusting! There's always some half eaten food on the ground, or un-flushed toilets.

>.<

Oh, what I hate is when people leave their neat seat things on the toilet. How is it neat if you don't flush that gross neat seat? xD

The worst I've seen in the bathrooms at school:

Trash in men's toilets

Poop in men's toilets (...)

Clogged toilets with poop

People looking over the stalls (Grosses me out the most)

Shaved hair in sinks (o_O;)

People having 'complicated times' (if you know what I mean)

Yeah, I just stopped going in there. All of this stuff was seen

4+ years ago, and its most likely still the same. Its not as disgusting

as some of the stuff you guy's have seen, but still nasty.

Oh God, don't remind me. o_o

One time, I went into the Secondary school toilets that were just painted, and there was poo and icky pee inside ALL the toilets! and balls made of soap and toilet paper on the roof. I'm like, "Do you WANT to kill our fresh new bathroom!?" (In my mind, of course.)

I mean, SERIOUSLY, wtf. Don't people know how to flush the toilets anymore!?

Oh also, one of the snobby girls at my school flushed the toilet, cleaned her hair and walked off without washing her hands. When she left me and my bestie were horrified. Nobody washes hands anymore. >.<

~SG~

Ugh I hate unclean toilets. I went to one at a park once and I swear that there was blood on the floor, a used sanitary towel, a poop outside another door, the toilet was clogged up with poop and there was little bits of towels and only one toilet had been flushed. And of course, there was a really horrid smell. I had to hold it in until I found a decent toilet. And at my school you can ever-so-pleasantly find the things in the girls toilets. If that's what the girls toilets look like, I'd hate to imagine the boys toilets >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Talking about this makes me want to throw up.Ewwwwwwwwwww

^ EXACTLY!
The washrooms in my school arn't that pretty either xP It takes 2 seconds to flush, and they don't even do that!

One of my friends, Kelsey, made up a weird little poem about "Keeping Washrooms Sanitary". It goes like this:

"If you sprinkle,

While you tinkle,

Be a sweetie,

And wipe the seatie"

XD
Your friend didn't make that up. Everyone at my school already knows that, and my friend has a sign that says it hanging up on her wall. So yeah, if she says she made that up, she's not telling the truth.

>___>

i got one even worse.

there were feminine hygene products..

ON THE SINK.

at the movie theatre
It's really only nasty if they were used - which I assume so! x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back