Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wear make-up every day. I wear eyeshadow, and it's usually a shade of blue. I wear coverup, too, and I'm getting some eyeliner for my birthday. (my mom doesn't like eyeliner so my friend is getting it for me xD)

I'm 13, turning 14 this year, and I only wear makeup on very special occasions, and when I do, it's usually subtle shades and clear mascara. I am allowed to wear any kind I want to, I just don't usually. Something about it just seems uncomfortable.

I wear makeup all the time. It doesn't bother me like other people, because I wear it to where it looks natural. I have huge acne problems, so when I don't wear it I look like a red faced acne freak. I even wear it when I'm in my own house. I won't leave home unless I have it on. If I don't have time to put it on than I at least put on concealer and powder. My face is REALLY oily. I have to use proactive just to make it to where I don't look like a super acne freak.
I don't like to wear mascara, though. I don't even get what lip liner is for though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to cover up who I am, I'm just trying to cover up my acne. :ph34r:
My acne used to be really bad, so i went way overboard on the coverup. It made me look like a fake freak, so i stopped. Since then, my acne got a lot better. Now, I only wear coverup on really bad days. I wear lipgloss everyday, and sometimes I'll use blush, eyeliner, and mascara. But not too much. I use nail polish a lot, and glitter only on special occasions like parties or something like that. On Halloween or for dance recitals I wear pretty much everything, but I'm not THAT into makeup anymore. I'm 13, by the way. :D

I'm too young.I only waer that stuff you can buy at Claire's that is labeled like fun,party,I buy the flirty stuff and only wear it around guys I like and I once painted my nickname(Izzy) on my fingernails.

I'm 9 I do wear make up but not like lipstick I can only wear lipgloss, eyeshadow sometimes not really,and sparkles

If black and red nailpolish counts as makeup, I guess I wear that.

I never wear makeup, nor will I ever. I'm beautiful already :D lol! It's something I've never thought about, an I'm more of a tomboy. My sis started wearing makeup at 17 and I'm 14 :p

im 11 and i wear makeup i wear eyeliner (brown) and pink ye shadow w/ a darker pink over it 2 cover the crease and then a dark purple 4 eyeliner on the top. and i wear mascara on the top and bottom. i know i sound young 2 wear that much makeup, i dont think i am

I've probably already posted in this..

I wear some mascara, blush, lip gloss, and some concealer. I'm twelve by the way.

Broken~Wings

If I want to go natural, I wear Foundation, Mascara, Tinted Lip-gloss, Blush, and White Eyeshadow.

If I want to go 'Beach-Bronze', I wear- Tinted Moisturizer, Bronzer, Gold Eyeshadow, Tinted Lip-Gloss, and Brown Mascara with Shimmer in the Crease.

But you know what? Girl's don't need makeup to be beautiful.

Sure, it's fun to play around with makeup.

But if you're using it to cover up who you really are inside, try wearing no makeup. I'm sure people will realize that you're just as pretty without it. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
not really, I just wear eye shadow, lip gloss, nail polish and some things that are not that noticible, i dont load my face and make it look silly. sometimes my friend wears eye liner and it looks really, weird

im elevan and i wear colord lip gloss and cover up thats all (ps i have seen girls in my class were it looks like they put the whole tube of lip gloss on! :huh: they think they look cool but in my opinion they look like clowns! :( i only put on a little itsey bit! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back