Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On and off, I have tried for many years to wear makeup, but I always thought the hassle of waking up earlier in the morning was not worth it. After a week or so of waking up extra early, I'd get sick of it. I always heard that the more you put on makeup, the faster you get at it, but that wasn't the case for me. Now I don't wear makeup, or shave my legs either. If guys don't have to, why should I? I'd much rather be relaxed and low maintenance. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

Dark black eye shadow, lots of maskara, red lipstick, and powder that makes your face appaer pale.

If you haven't gussed, my stlye in makeup is emoish.

No, I want to look like my normal self. I think that wearing make-up is almost like a sign of not enough self-confidence. People wear make-up so they look prettier, so if they wear it, they think they're ugly. I'm not sure if I'm exactly right, but that's what I think.

I'm not trying to say that people who wear make-up have confeidence issues, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do, but only for playing around. I do Frankie make-up and and Gerard's bar make-up when I am with my friends, but thats about all.

Lip gloss and nail polish. I have tons of both. I'm allowed to wear some other but I don't.

I'm 12,a guy and use make-up. I have lip gloss and eyeliner.Lip gloss tastes good and makes my lips shine.

I'm 12,a guy and use make-up. I have lip gloss and eyeliner.Lip gloss tastes good and makes my lips shine.
No offense, but that's kind of freeky......... :blink:

I try not to. I do rarley but it is just to hid the black circles under my eyes in the morning. I don't want people to get used to seeing the make-up me, and i am worried that if i wear it every day, people will think i don't look good with out it. When i do wear it, it is only a mineral makeup powder. I wear chap stick too, but i don't think that counts.

*BaBi*

I am 13, and do not wear make-up. I would like to be able to wear eyeliner for special events, but I'm allergic. I suppose when I get older and am more seriouse about wearing make-up, I will get a type of eyeliner that is right for my skin.

FS--

That was really creepy! But then I saw your sig "im gay :huh: " and it all made sense! :huh:

I occasionally wear make-up, but again I'm only 11 (12 in 13 days) I got a nuede eyeshadow, lipstick, and clear mascara for my make-up on christmas. I wear chap stick and nail polish though~ does that count?

That was really creepy! But then I saw your sig "im gay :angry: " and it all made sense! :huh:

I occasionally wear make-up, but again I'm only 11 (12 in 13 days) I got a nuede eyeshadow, lipstick, and clear mascara for my make-up on christmas. I wear chap stick and nail polish though~ does that count?
I think it counts for make-up.

But nail-polish does count.

So yeah it counts as make-up.

Nah, not so much. but occasionaly i put on some lipgloss just for fun! =) i dont wear it to school cause i dont really care that much lol i see alot of girls wear like 60 pounds of it at school everyday and i think "Why do you care so much?"

~Mamitchi465

Yes. But I am nine so I only wear a bit of lipgloss and a bit of eyeshadow and purple or aqua nailpolish.

Wow. Boys who wear eyeliner and lip gloss are HOT!!! Bet your hot with eyeliner. Boys look so sexy with eyeliner. <33

I wear black masacra, black eyeliner, and glitter gloss. It looks like I wear black eyeshadow but I just put eyeliner on my eyelids :)

-Premo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back