Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm quite surprised and pleased to see that 41% of us here don't wear make-up.

I am 18, just about to turn 19, and I will rarely leave the house without wearing it. I don't wear it for anybody other than myself. It just makes me feel good, and once you get into the habit..

But it's really not necessary because so many girls can look more attractive and beautiful without it. Their natural beauty really shines through.

x mimi x

I do wear make-up,except for school (we're not allowed to ;) )

I wear eyeliner,mascara,eyeshadow,blush and lipgloss.

nope

i don't like to use it

it makes getting ready longer :D

I got a whole bunch for Christmas, so I'm gonna start once school starts back up again. (I'm 13 xD)

I already wear a tiny bit of eyeliner and lip gloss though.

If you're lucky you'll catch me wearing eyeliner, mascara, lip gloss and eyeshadow once every like, 5 years. I'd rather look natural.

I might acctualy have to wear makeup tomarrow, because i have a red thing on my eyelid. Its a littlf puffy and red. I really hope it goes down by tomarrow for school!

*BaBi*

I used to think make-up was bad because it covered up natural beauty....but really, make-up just enhances it.

Although make-up makes things ''less natural'', it makes most girls (and guys too I guess, in some circumstances ;) ) feel better about themselves.

Is there a reason why so many of you here HATE make-up so much? There's nothing really to hate, in my opinion. Make-up is just one of those things people use when they want to look their best.

Although, personally, natural beauty is the best kind of beauty by far. :D

I suppose you just wear it when you feel ready don't you? People at my school were wearing it in 6th grade but they're the people who get all the boys. I find it really annoying because they're popular AND smart too, so sometimes I feel like hating them but then I ask myself why and it's because I know that they're just pretty WITH makeup on and not without! (Believe me you should see some of them after swimming OUCH!)

Last edited by a moderator:
im eleven an i use lipgloss,very lit eye shadow,blush,and mascara but i only wear it when my mom lets me like when i wore makeup it was because we were gonna see beowulf and i think it was rated r so they wanted me to look older so they would let me in but then i was like wat was the point becuz there little kids there

Last edited by a moderator:
I might actually have to wear makeup tomorrow, because i have a red thing on my eyelid. Its a little puffy and red. I really hope it goes down by tomorrow for school!
If its itchy and stuff, it might be a sty, or however you spell that, and I don't know if you should wear make up to cover it.

I love make-up. full stop.

I wear make-up every single day of my life...foundation, powder, blusher, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, lip tint, lip gloss.

Sometimes its a bit of a drag..i have to get up at 6 every morning to get ready for school but the results are worth it.

Love it. Clearly a make-up junkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back