Do u wear make-up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
pft ya. :D my mum always ecouraged me to wear that stuff cuz i was a bit of a tomboy. i wear eyeshadow, lip gloss, eyeliner and that stuff. but i don't go around parading like some..u kno. =x

I'm seventeen and I wear makeup, foundation, concealer, powder, mascara, sometimes eyeliner and eyeshadow and lipgloss/lipstick. When I do wear makeup it is usually very natural, unless its for like a dance concert.

I find it rediculous that twelve year olds and some even younger wear makeup now, they are way too young to be doing any of that and most of the time they don't apply it very well or they just wear too much and it does not look attrative whatsoever.

Only a light lip-balm daily.

I also wear perfume

Does that count?

I wear eye shadow for special occasions.

I got some eyeliner with a magazine.

But I don't use it.

I know how but our school doesn't allow it.

Very rarely, I'll wear a bit of mascara just to see what it looks like. Sometimes I'll smell a perfume and if I like it, I'll spray a bit underneath my nose so I can smell it all day long.

i wear lip gloss, acasonally mascara and rarly eyeliner but thats pertty much it

I wear lip gloss, and eyeshadow on a special occasion or when I'm bored. On a daily basis I just wear lip gloss or lip balm. It's really too much trouble to put on mascara etc. every day. Make-up can be fun if you remember that you look just fine without it. :)

How do you put on eyeliner so it doesn't make your eyes look small? Whenever I put on eyeliner [which is rare, btw] my eyes get teeny. xP

i wear make up!!! my cuz wears purple and pink and blace only and at same time... acually, she look very cool. if i were a guy i would date her... and i no dat 4 a fact...

Lip gloss and, well, thats it really.

I hate wearing make up unless its lipgloss <3!

I mainly wear eyeliner and mascara sometimes I wear eye shadow. I usually wear it everyday sometimes I forget to put it on though so I don't wear it on those days.

♥Courtnee

[SIZE=7pt]I'll admit it, I really do wear too much Make-up. I know that I should only use it to enhance my natural face, but make-up makes me feel more confident. The list of make-up products I use is long, and that is how I feel pretty. Lots of Dark, Dark Eyeliner, Black Mascara, Shimmer Powder, and Red Lipshine. PLUS my cover-up and Powders for a less-red face. Geez, I gotta stop. I need my natural face back. :|[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I sometimes wear mascara, but I'm afraid to since I poked my eye w/ the brush. (That really hurts, btw.)

im 12

i wear nail polish, blush, and lip gloss. thats all

i asked my mom if i could wear eye shadow and she said no :huh:

I`m 11. I wear make-up when I feel like it. It`s not like it`s the only thing on my mind in the morning.

Yes, I have to wear cover-up, but most of the time my cheeks are quite red so I dont need blusher.

I hardly ever wear mascara, I would at like, parties or the movies or something.

And I have only ever worn eyeliner a few times. Frankly, I cant apply it properly.

It just depends on if you want to or not. I hate it when you see tiny kids wearing tons of it. They`ll wish they never wanted to grow up so fast eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back