Do You Believe In Gay Marriage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie, I agree with you. CELEBRATE.
I think this is the first thing we've ever agreed on. O:

@ Anime girl - You make some very good points. I liked the last part where you said: "The way I see it, why should a couple who's only going to last 5 years have any more right then a gay couple who might stay together for the rest of there lives." because that is so very true.

I completely agree with TamaMum. Everyone who is saying Gay Marriage is wrong is acting like it would affect the whole world and the population will die out. Not really. We already have a lot of people in the world. So, legalizing Gay Marriage will make everyone gay and the population would die? Even if that did happen, we have a huge population, it would take a while. But, it doesn't happen. So, I don't see a problem with Gay Marriage. Like Katie (Cinder) Said, love is love, there should be no boundaries.

I just don't mind it. But I don't really support it. So am I considered "Yes" or "half-half"?

I think if two people really love eachother, even if they are the same gender, then it doesnt really matter. I'll elaborate someother time.

I just don't mind it. But I don't really support it. So am I considered "Yes" or "half-half"?
I think if two people really love eachother, even if they are the same gender, then it doesnt really matter. I'll elaborate someother time.
I guess half-half, I dun know xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't belive in it. I've had this convo with a friend of mine at school and we both agree it's just gross and wrong. ANd he said "Gay peope scare me" Which made me laugh 8D

Its reallt wierd when to gay/lesbian people adopt kids, Then There kids grow up with two dads or two moms and I't really quite discusting ;P
So, you can say that it's disgusting when 2 parents of the same gender adopt a child, but it's fine if it lives without 2 parents? I'd rather have 2 parents the same gender then have none at all like thousands of children today. And you're homophobic? That's nice. So, just because 2 people are the same gender they can't love each other? That's REAL fair.

I don't belive in it. I've had this convo with a friend of mine at school and we both agree it's just gross and wrong. ANd he said "Gay peope scare me" Which made me laugh 8D

Its reallt wierd when to gay/lesbian people adopt kids, Then There kids grow up with two dads or two moms and I't really quite discusting ;P
You're really *removed*, Aren't you?

I am for gay marrige.
You should be able to love who you want to love without boundaries. Love knows no gender.
I agree one hundred percent.

*removed - flaming - please remember to follow site rules and keep opionions polite or respectful*

Really? Really? I mean, I agree agree with DS. Would you rather the child have no parents? Maybe you should think before you speak. That's pretty rude, and yes, you're allowed to have an opinion, but... ugh. Homophobe? I also agree with Sky's post. >.<

Guys, don't be mean.
That was a little harsh, Huntr. You could have hurt someone's feelings.
I'm not trying to be mean. I'm merely answering Huntr maturely. What she said was really rude. I know a lot of gay people and really, this topic isn't about what you think of them or children with gay parents, it's about Gay Marriage.

I'm with DemonSlayer, Feebers, and Katie.

Seriously how isn't it right?

If two people love each other, what should gender matter?

It's ridiculous that people should think otherwise.

Seriously, do you hate love?

Think about it.

I'm with DemonSlayer, Feebers, and Katie.Seriously how isn't it right?

If two people love each other, what should gender matter?

It's ridiculous that people should think otherwise.

Seriously, do you hate love?

Think about it.
Couldn't have said it better Caillie. Seriously, No offense, but the people who say "they shouldn't get married, they should have a partnership, like marriage but for them" If you think that then what's the problem with getting married? It's exactly how your describing.

I don't see how gay marriage would negatively affect society. And I don't think they should give it a different name. That's just plain stupid. And it further promotes the idea that homosexuals are different and/or less than heterosexuals. If you are seriously that bothered over sharing a word, [ That isn't meant to be harmful or offensive like a swear ] you've got problems.

Think about it. In fifty years, we're going to look at this like we look at slavery now. We'll be like "Oh mah gawd! That's so bad! People who discriminate against gay people are bad! Bad! Rooooar! Equal rights, FTW." And homophobes will be verbally beaten and shunned.

Think about it. In fifty years, we're going to look at this like we look at slavery now. We'll be like "Oh mah gawd! That's so bad! People who discriminate against gay people are bad! Bad! Rooooar! Equal rights, FTW." And homophobes will be verbally beaten and shunned.
That really would not surprise me Feebee.

Wow

Just wow

I really hope when you have a kid, he/she turns out to be gay

I don't care about the gay marriage conflict, if it makes you happy go for it

You really just need to stop posting in this section. Every time you do it's completely rude, and last time I checked, this was the place for serious conversation and debate. Not 'lulz itz gross n i dun like it' comments.

Unless you can be mature about the topics at hand and state your opinion in a way that doesn't irritate a bunch of people, I strongly suggest you stick to topics that aren't so controversial.

That sounds like what Chris Crocker said xD

Yes. I do.

Feebee, Katie and Caillie took the words straight from my mouth.

If two people love eachother, why can't they marry? Gender shouldn't stop two people from spending their time on earth together and devoting their lives to eachother.

My mum is very homophoby. I can't stand it, really. I mean, if I or my brother were to turn homosexual/lesbian, would she still love us, or be disgusted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back