Do You Believe In Gay Marriage?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe in gay marriage.

I don't disagree with homosexual couples but I do not think that they should be allowed to be married.

Marriage is between a man and a women and is with intent to be a family.

I don't think gay marriage should be legalised but while I am glad that our world lets people choose to be gay or lesbian, I just don't think that it is a very good thing to be.

Also, if you are gay or lesbian then it is much better to keep it private than to show the whole world that you are in a same-sex relationship.

I would like to make it clear that I am not homophobic, I don't dislike gay people. I just believe that marriage and families should be between a man and woman.

I don't believe in gay marriage.I don't disagree with homosexual couples but I do not think that they should be allowed to be married.

I don't think gay marriage should be legalised but while I am glad that our world lets people choose to be gay or lesbian, I just don't think that it is a very good thing to be.

Also, if you are gay or lesbian then it is much better to keep it private than to show the whole world that you are in a same-sex relationship.

I would like to make it clear that I am not homophobic, I don't dislike gay people. I just believe that marriage and families should be between a man and woman.
I agree with every word yewww said ;]

I don't believe in gay marriage.I don't disagree with homosexual couples but I do not think that they should be allowed to be married.

one word for you:

AGREE

i dont believe so much, because the gay people just ruins their life with discrimination and they will probably die with AIDS (males), if someone is gay everybody else says: GTFO, WE DONT WANT A PRIDE DUDE HERE and some things like that.

one word for you:AGREE

i dont believe so much, because the gay people just ruins their life with discrimination and they will probably die with AIDS (males), if someone is gay everybody else says: GTFO, WE DONT WANT A PRIDE DUDE HERE and some things like that.
You know that a straight couple have the same risk of getting AIDS as gay males....

That was uncalled for and Rude.

Please, think before you post :)

I think it is wrong, partly because it goes against my religion, and partly because I just think it is wrong.

and partly because I just think it is wrong.
Say you loved someone very much, very, very much. But, You weren't allowed to get married because people think it's "wrong". That's exactly how it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course I beleive in Gay Marriage.

I may not be gay myself, but I support it.

You know what really bothers me?

When people say homosexuality is a disease.

And that it's 'unnatural'

You know what I say to that?

Why do animals have relations with those of the same gender?

Look at Roy and Silo- two male penguins that were together for years.

They raised a daughter named Tango, who is also in a same sex coupling.

And there are lions, both male and female, that mount other lions of the same gender.

Male elephants do this too.

And there are even giraffes, for crying out loud!

There are many animals out there that get with the same gender.

If its normal for animals, it should be normal for humans

I say its natural and should be accepted.

America has made it so people of different races can marry (which was illegal at a time)

Why not allow two members of the same gender to have a wedding?

Everyone deserves their own fairytale wedding,

And everyone deserves their own happiness.

Last edited by a moderator:
I say its natural and should be accepted.America has made it so people of different races can marry (which was illegal at a time)

Why not allow two members of the same gender to have a wedding?

Everyone deserves their own fairytale wedding,

And everyone deserves their own happiness.
Plus, gay people are exactly that PEOPLE. Why shouldn't they get the same rights as everyone else?

Plus, gay people are exactly that PEOPLE. Why shouldn't they get the same rights as everyone else?
They do deserve the same rights!

And I don't really see why religion should be lumped in with government.

When religion is totally optional for people.

And as Benjamin Franklin once said-

"Passion governs, and she never does wisely."

I totally agree with this.

Somebody's personal opinions should not effect the entire country.

I don't really care whether someone wants to marry a man or a woman, as long as theylove them. Who cares.

The only reason that I think people say it is "just wrong", or "odd" is because most people marry opposite gender. We see almost all the time walking down the street a man and a woman, so when we see two people of the same gender together it probably strikes us as odd. But what if most of the people married people of the same gender, if we saw mostly man and man or woman and woman walking down the streets together, and then we saw a couple with a man and a woman, wouldn't that strike us as odd? Because t's not what we're used to seeing?

I think that it doesn't matter the gender of who you marry. Like (I'm not saying I'm biosexual) what's one bad thing about marrying someone the same as you? I find it stupid if love were to be separated by gender.

ooc: HEYY DS!! ITS CLAUS!

Anywayyy.... I, in fact do believe in gay marriage. My friend's (I'm not gonna give any names.) sister is lesbian. Yes. She is a girl who loves this girl. (Don't know her name, but her parents arn't very happy.) Seriously, whats wrong with being gay? N-O-T-H-I-N-G!! People just assume that guys marrying guys or girls marrying girls is gross, but I don't think so. You should be allowed to marry anyone, whatever their gender is.

See u guys later!

~Claus

:3

one word for you:AGREE

Not every gay couple will die of AIDS. That's very ignorant.

And people say "GTFO" to gay people because society isn't as accepting of something that is so different to them.

To you people that say you're against gay marriage because of your religion, that's fine.

But not everyone follows the same religion you do, gay people included. So if they want to get married, why should it matter? If you don't agree with gay marriage, don't be in a gay relationship. If they get married, it won't effect you in anyway, so why bother to prevent it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back