Do you believe it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'know how it's supposed to be the 21 of december? Well, when it's 21 where I am (Canada) It'll be like the 22nd or something for Australia.

Think about it. It's never going to be the 21 all around the world the same time.

I do NOT believe in what they say about it. It's just going to be the lining up of planets. It's just a coincidence, not the end of the world.
WORD, the mayans said that the humans will join for one cause and a new cicle will begin, so we are purified.

And this seems to be bumped, that means banned and that measns dead, sorry man!

Last edited by a moderator:
Y'know how it's supposed to be the 21 of december? Well, when it's 21 where I am (Canada) It'll be like the 22nd or something for Australia.
Think about it. It's never going to be the 21 all around the world the same time.
Yeah! You know whats stupid? In 2012 the movie they said the end of the world is going to start in Hollywood.

LOLZ :p

This whole thing started because of what's on the Mayan Calender, right? What makes their calender so special? Theres a bunch of Calenders. I buy mine from the Dollar store!

Well How about this? I say that The NORMAL SANE NOT CRAZY Calender says the world WON"T end. There. Suck on That Mayan Calender.

I dont think that it'll happen, but if something else BESIDES the worls ending(like a good thing) then that woudl be awesome! =P

I'm actually excited because it'll be fun to run around screaming like a idiot on that day. xD

This whole thing started because of what's on the Mayan Calender, right? What makes their calender so special? Theres a bunch of Calenders. I buy mine from the Dollar store!
Well How about this? I say that The NORMAL SANE NOT CRAZY Calender says the world WON"T end. There. Suck on That Mayan Calender.
Because differnt religions and belifes do follow differnt calanders. Most of us follow the Gregorian Calander.

That does sound strange. :rolleyes:

After watching the film 2012 I thought if the world realy did end in 2012 and it happened like that with the ground collapsing and volcanos and all that, I would be horrified.

I don't think anyone could survive that, but hey, its just a theory and just a movie.

The Mayans themselves don't predict an end of the world, actually. What the Mayans predict, as a few other posters have mentioned, is the dawning of The Age or Aquarius, and the end of The Age of Capricorn.

In the New Age, people will be more liberal, open-minded, and loving of one another, even people who are different of us.

Of course, I don't believe in Ages or whatnot. I am an atheist and I don't believe horoscopes ever have anything to do with anything.

So, in short, I believe 2012 has no significance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back