Do you believe it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Well, if we're still on the subject of numbers, it's 12/21/12. So maybe that's considered peculiar too.
It does.

But some people believe it's 12/21/12 (which is still odd) and others think it's just 2012 in general.

It's hard to explain what I'm trying to say here. Obviously the shock around 2012 is bigger than 6/6/06 or any other dates ever were, because people are making a bigger deal about it based on stuff they're hearing and believing. The stuff they're hearing sounds true and somewhat logical, while something like 6/6/06 is just the devil's number.

There's a movie even coming out for 2012. lawl. That's how much hype there is about this.

^ No confusion at all. I see your point. Now that this has sprawled out into something much bigger than I ever thought it would be, people area actually starting to believe all this 'scientific' blabbety blah.

... But I know that It will end and it is going to end fairly soon
We are living in the last days

so make the best of what you've got

Matt :3
Hmm... I don't think anyone can know for sure when the world will end and if it will be fairly soon (or not).

I agree that it might be a part of their belief or their faith that the world will end.

I think most of us know that the world will end one day - but most of us agree that (right now, at least) we've no way to predict when :furawatchi:

Mayan predictions or misinterpretations, Action Thriller Movies, etc. all add a little bit of excitement to our lives and remind us that we only get one chance, so I agree we should all make the best of what we've got :mellow:

I don't believe it will end that exact day
But I know that It will end and it is going to end fairly soon

We are living in the last days

so make the best of what you've got

Matt :3
Prove it. If you can't back up a statement such as that one with facts, we have no way of knowing if what you're saying is true or false. Just sayin' ;]

People are always saying "The End Is Near" and things. And we're still here. It happened during the cold war, and countless other times. The end could be near, but we don't KNOW that. There is no way to know. So just live.

People are always saying "The End Is Near" and things. And we're still here. It happened during the cold war, and countless other times. The end could be near, but we don't KNOW that. There is no way to know. So just live.
Well amen to that. :)

[SIZE=7pt]I'm pretty sure the world isn't going to end in 2012. But I know I will be freaking out anyway (;[/SIZE]

uh i used to but know i dont. because, wasn't the world soppessed to end on January 1st of 2000? they said that time will stop, planes will fly out of the sky, did that happen? NO. today, time is still running, planes are still flying. plus, i think the world will end when i die. xD and they would probobly launch a missle to destroy this so called "Planet X"

i still don't belive it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard that the end of the world was Decmber 20th. But some person is just spreading it around the whole world.

Tons of things(Imma gonna call my friends things for now) say that the end of the world is 50,0000 years from now.

So... Let's see... NO!

I wonder how many mass suicides will happen. You know, for those people who are all "OMG omg omg its almost 2012, so we'll just gather with our loved ones and kill ourselves so we won't have to face 2012"

I don't believe in 2012. In my opinion The world will end when everyone dies of their own accord. Like if I died next week from some random disease [Don't worry, I won't. xD] , Then that means the World ends, For me, because I will no longer be alive on this planet, I'll be Dead. An Inanimate Object, if you will.

Please, if the world is gonna end, which its not, why on December 21st?, why not on the 31st, the last day before 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back