Do you believe it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe that it will happen. :I

Or if it does happen... Atleast I'll have my 15th birthday 10 days beofre! > :D

I half-believe.

I know diasters are going to happen, so that's maybe what they're talking about. If they're right, we're screwed.

I kinda believe it. I don't know why, it just seems like it's going to happen.

But then again, that's just my uneducated guess.

No.
The Earth has been around for billions of years, so why would it suddenly end in 2012?
Well there is globel warming now and people who pullute that could make a reason for the world to end in this century but I said no.

I mean just cause some people say its gona happen does not mean it will I remember this boy in my class said the world will explode that day at 4:00 pm and you know what it didn't he was REALLY con fused because he said he read about it on the internet.

Also you guys say the world will end when the sun dies or explode and that ill proberly happen in a million years and that we will all be dead by then but we won't we reborn after we die so just hope you are good enough to be elighted b4

Isn't it the 12th of December? Because I heard from sonewhere that that was the case, because then the numerical date would be 12/12/12?

In any case, whatever day it is, we've had all of these, "The end of the world is coming" messages for years, and, as far as I'm aware, the Earth is still here xDD

^Yah, but my gran told me a thing where sometime in the future at a certain date/time, the time/date/day will be: 1234567, so why wouldn't the apocolyps be then? Also what about 11/11/11? think about it.

Well there is global warming now and people who pollute that could make a reason for the world to end in this century but I said no....
I kinda agree, it's up to us whether or not the Earth is going to end.

WELL....Atleast now I have a reason to do nothing at school.

I dont belive it but if it happens..It happens D;

I don't believe it. Unless they mean that there will be natural disasters and stuff like that, I kinda agree. But I do not think it will END.

I don't believe it. There are several reasons:

-First of all, there were supposed to be, like, hundreds of other times when the world was supposed to end but never did yet.

-Then, if it WAS going to end on that day, wouldn't EVERYBODY be talking about it since it's only 3 years away? And wouldn't the news be telling us ways to get prepared or anything? If it was so soon, people would be taking it more seriously. So I don't believe it!

^ Dun listen to the news. Because the black hole last year what I mentioned in my previous post, the news was saying KISS YOUR FAMILIES. LIVE YOUR LIFE TO THE FULL. YOUR GONNA DIE NEXT WEEK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

It was front page news for about 3weeks. Alot of people got really upset about it. But this was about scientists investigating how the world began, they did something what had a small chance of ending the Earth. Everybody freaked out. To be honest, I just couldn't be bothered with all that all over again.

Anyway, if the world did end on the 21st of December,[which is never gonna happen] I will be really dissapointed because I would be 4 day short of Christmas which I will be really pimped about. [understatement! I get really excited and start screaming in my bedroom] & I would of just missed my 15th birthday by about 20 days >_>

[SIZE=8pt]i dont believe that the world will end in 2012. :eek: .[/SIZE]

..if it did, that would suck, because thats the year before i graduate from highschool. :p

thats not going to happen, and when my freinds heard they were like: o noooooooos...we all gonna die in 2012 ono. (sarcastically, and i did it too :3) i think if it did end...the people where i live would die because a huge snowstorm. i would die at 13 ): poor me. im 11

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back