Do you believe it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have absolutely no idea until the day comes.

I definately have a feeling inside me that's telling me something will happen and that we should all go hide under our blankets (not literally), but yeah.. I also have something that's telling me it's complete rubbish and no one should believe it.

So I'm not entirely sure.

I don't think it'll end.

But I'd lol if a sharp building exploded and impaled us all and made a giant kebab for the cockrocches and aliens to eat :)

I pray it won't happen... But it might... I'm scared... Still, for three years there'll always be TamaTalk!

I'm very guillible too. But somethings are so weird, they can't be made up.

No! The world better not end before christmas!

^ That's pretty selfish right there.

I don't know.

There's proof for yes and no.

It could all be made up, but you never know.

I don't believe it, and besides, why would I want to?!

I'm going to live each day like it's my last ;]

However, I'm going to do some research to see if the Bible says anything about this, and then I'll see.

... I don't see it as an end to the world.

I see it as a sudden advance in human culture,

An end to one era and a rise to another.

I don't think they meant the world was going to blow up or something,

But rather that human civilization will change drastically.

I don't believe it because tons of people made up days the world would end. They said 1999 and 2004, and so many different days that didn't happen, so why would this day be any different?

No I dont belive it. But, I do have this feeling that it might. Im not scared of it though. Im not scared to die.

I feel that we will see signs before it happens.

Then we will all go BOOM!

Haha, yes.

I believe that the world will end soon, but not in the religious way. The Scientific way xD.

It's not stupid to think that the world will end soon, just ridiulous believes and yeah.

But I do think the world will end soon. Sooner or later xD.

I heard once that this is a misconception, and that they were just saying their (the Mayans.) calendar expired then, and it's just the day their people have to replace their calendars. xD

I don't know if the world's just going to up and DIE, but it's not unlikely something big will happen. We just don't know what.

spongebobiac, that post made me feel better.

But seriously, on December 21, 2012, whether the world will end or not, I'm going to do this:

1.Get buck nakid.

2. Go outside

3. Run around screaming "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIEEE!"

I promise.

Haha, yes.I believe that the world will end soon, but not in the religious way. The Scientific way xD.

It's not stupid to think that the world will end soon, just ridiulous believes and yeah.

But I do think the world will end soon. Sooner or later xD.
o-o There's a scientific reason? I thought the only reason people believed it was because of the Mayans...Well, I would've said no, but now I'm not so sure D: Desy, just curious, when have the Mayans been right before? We studied them in school last year and never heard anything about their predictions coming true xD sarah8, as much as I hate to say it, I totally agree with you xDDD I'd never know what I was gonna get! But if it does end, right before I die I'll do something insane and weird that I wouldn't normally do. xD I like Mrs Freezie's idea. Run around naked. :]

No I don't believe it.

There's more chance than I will walk out infront of an oncoming car ... so maybe that will be my spiritual "transformation" :)

On the other hand - the film 2012 coming up for release might be good for a laugh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back