Do you believe it?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I said this in another topic.

No, I don't think it will end. Just because the Mayan calender's going to end (Is that the reason? Or was that about it ending in November of last year or something? Whatever.) doesn't mean the world's ending with it. The Mayans would have had to have some sort of attention span. Besides, if I remember correctly, scientists predicted the world ending on 2005, and probably many times before that.

When the sun burns out in another 1 point something billion years, that's when the world will end, as far as I'm concerned. We have nothing to worry about.

o-o There's a scientific reason? I thought the only reason people believed it was because of the Mayans...Well, I would've said no, but now I'm not so sure D:
Yes, there is xD

Well, I dunno, but maybe global warming and stuff?

But the Mayan thingy is ridiculous xD.

I don't believe it.

All that will happen is we enter the Age of Aquarius.

People are forgeting that the Mayas believed time was an endless circle. So they thought the earth couldn't end

Last edited by a moderator:
Right after I posted that post. ^ I went to the movies, and the preview of the movie 2012 was on. I was so surprised.

I could get all religious on you, but I won't.

It's not going to happen. ;3

Last edited by a moderator:
IDK actually. I think only God can decide, and it could be anytime, but with Global Warming and stuff, I just don't know. I just hope I'm kissed by a guy before then xD

^ Yay! Someonbe who hasnt been kissed! xD ALl of my friends have been kissed before 6th grade except for me :[ And I'm going into 7th >.<

okay i have 2 parts to say part 1 thank u thank u thank u!!!! debatchi for opening this topic!!!!!!! this should be a awesome topic!!!!!

part 2 i voed yes because the planets are going to be alignining up and the earth is supposed to tip on its axis because of the imbalance of the planets then there is going to be fire and water and major catastrophies and the webbot has predicted it and everything the webboy has predicted all came true and there is so many old folk legends about people long ago predicting this and the mayan people could predict things zillion of years ahead in time becauswe they loved keeping track of time and the mayan calender just ends on that date for some reason so so many legends about december 21st 2012 and everyone of the legends also predicted it! and the webbot predicted it!! and we know that is when the planets are all alighning in a catastrophic way and the planets are going to become out of ballance and the earth is going to tip on its axis causing water to come on the citys and fire burn down citys so yes i do believe that prophicy will be real!!! so there i said it...glad i could get that off my chest!!!

Hopefully, no. I don't wanna die so young! D:. But then again, what do I know?

The earth is going to burn up in a few billion years when the sun goes boom.

It's not going to happen. I hope...

And just a few days before my birthday! Dx

Okay, now I REALLY don't believe it, because a website told me that it was supposidly happening on May 21 2011.

This is just all too confusing for me....

Oh Guys guess what! This should calm your nerves. The Mayan's Calender stops on December 12, 2012 Right? Well in their past predictions on the calender they wrote down when an astroid would hit and when other stuff would happen. But.... For 2012 they didn't write down anything. Really. If it was the end of the world on that day wouldn't it say like ZOMG DOOOOMMMMMMSSSSSDDDDAAYYYYYY! Or something like that? Anyways, I remember the two last topics on this. They got closed down due to Religion.

No, because not long ago we all freaked out about being sucked into a black whole. Me and my friends stood in the school yard and counted down 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 WERE DEAD then said, Oh what you know, we're alive xD It was in the papers for ages, and we are alive. Too many of this stuff gets made up, but I do find it funny when my friends start freaking out, making me things and hug me for ages thinking that is the last time they'll see me. Haa, bring it on.

Actually, there's so many made up stories we have one every year. xD There was one about Satan coming to Earth.

I remember that one. I was 13. Everyone was like 'We're Gonna DIIIIEEEE!' I had no clue about this until the day after. I remember there was 24 kids in my homeroom. When I went back to homeroom for my last class there was 4 because of paranoid parents. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back