Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

I am too young (10) and, I am not going to have one until I'm older.

And I think it's stupid that there are like five and six year old kids who have "Girlsfriends and boyfriends."

Just myy opinion ;D

Sugaryy~ :33

Well, actually, I take back what I said earlier. I just got a boyfriend today. It was a guy I've liked for awhile. I'm excited :3 <3 james

No but I have a crush and my dad asked this same question to me a week ago XD (Age-11 0_o)

i have a secret girlfriend.

we dont really know each other, but i really want to get to know her. shes really pretty, too. once i had a crush on her bff, but not anymore. omg i hope her friend does'nt see this!

Uh....... I am a girl single just waiting to be asked out...... I wish I had a boyfriend though

i have a bf his name is michael he is kinda wierd but he is hilarious and sweet

[SIZE=8pt]Yesh. Yesh I do. His name is Kyler and he is totally into my kindof stuff.[/SIZE]

I am thirteen, and I've never been in a relationship. I don't need to be in one. :) I'm happy the way I am.

Although.. I do like somebody... xD

Last edited by a moderator:
i used to have a boyfriend but sadly, we broke up on windows live messenger, but it was quite funny acculey, these are the last words i said to him. "s**t your ugly. i'm blocking you forever." o.0 xD

Still no boyfriend. :)

Trust me, if you went to my school, you wouldn't have a boyfriend either. The boys here are horrible.

My friends have boyfriends (I don't like them xD) and now Courtney keeps saying that she's gonna get me a date for the dance. I'm like "O_____X"

Still no boyfriend. :)Trust me, if you went to my school, you wouldn't have a boyfriend either. The boys here are horrible.

My friends have boyfriends (I don't like them xD) and now Courtney keeps saying that she's gonna get me a date for the dance. I'm like "O_____X"
Wow, same here... my friends usually don't like the guys that I crush on, and right now, I absolutely can't stand a guy that my friend Diamond is crushing on. xD

My friends and I obviously have very different tastes in guys... :\

I don't have now and I've never ever had one. And I don't desperately look for one.

Well, I do have a crush... :D

I hope that he doesn't think that I'm weird when I stare at him...

Nope.

I'm not a boyfriend-girl, if you know what I mean. As soon as I get into a relationship, I'm always out of my comfort zone and it feels weird, which makes me want to bail. I'm better off single. :3

Nope.I'm not a boyfriend-girl, if you know what I mean. As soon as I get into a relationship, I'm always out of my comfort zone and it feels weird, which makes me want to bail. I'm better off single. :3
I like your siggy. That's exactly how I feel about this one guy right now... :(

' date='November 30, 2009 03:13 pm'] I do because I'm 17. so duh! They all have a boyfriend or girlfriend! I have a boyfriend exactly my age!
Not EVERYONE has to get a boyfriend or girlfriend when they're in high school...

Everyone gets into their first relationship at different ages. There's no law that states that you HAVE to get your first boyfriend in high school... you were making it sound as if everyone HAS to get a boyfriend when they're 17...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back