Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do like somebody, but one; Im too young, I will admit it (13!). And, two; Im not sure he likes me because of my "obsession" over Pikachu.

Tho, we have been friends since third grade (jeez, is it that long??) and everybody knows Pikachu is a part of me. Im sure when I wear my new Pikachu hat to school for the first time everybody will roll their eyes and go "Its cute" and actually mean it. So, no, I dont have a boyfriend.

I am so sorry to hear that, Jadeie. He should go jump in a ditch and rot in #&!!; he doesn't deserve you.
No, I actually feel so strong for him I love him.. ;) But I have a plan to get him back. I know its a bit selfish but im desprate, be sad and wait until an reaction.

SORRY on making a new topic of this i didn't even know it existed :(

anyway did i ever have a girlfriend :huh: ..................no never did , not that i don't want one i just don't need one (i'm just 13 almost 14) ;)

;) :nazotchi: :nazotchi: :nazotchi:

I don't have one.

I've never really, truly loved anyone before, but it's true that I've had feelings for people.

I'm just a kid. Plus I like giving hugs and holding hands with people, but I spazz out when I'm the one actually hugged. ;D

So I guess I'm ... still waiting for Mr Right. :)

Nooo, I'm playing atraing games with him...

Because I don;t have the guts to do anything else...

And I actually think that....*gulp*...I'm falling for him...

I try not to think about it too much. x_x

Not anymoree.

He broke up with me on facebook chat, ouch. But honestly, I'm not that sad. I feel stupid, though, why was I in a relationship in grade 7 anyways?

me and my guy.. its been a good 8 months together, but i think that relationships are always hard no matter what!

you get a way around it, and always have to make sure its worth it :)

but nobody needs a boy/girlfriend.

i think it can add to your happiness.. and stress sometimes.

but you can be perfectly happy without one!

especially when your a teenager, because there's just so much more in life.

and sometimes your risking yourself for heartbreak.

:3 Woohoo!

Today marks me and my boyfriends third anniversary together!

Our first year together was awesome!

Second year was very hard for both of us...We made it through regardless!

And now our third year together we have everything we ever wanted from each other

and were ready to keep moving forward! :3 GOSH!

I love my hubby! :D

I'm single, with a biiig crush right now. o: Im hoping things will go well when school starts and such.

My ex boyfriend that I dated for about 7 months has gotten about 9 girlfriends since we broke up about 4 months ago... he can fall in a ditch.

I'm kinda glad I dont have a boyfriend now. Its a lot less stress on me. Instead of studying for a paper id always find myself on the phone with my boyfriend. It was kinda distracting. For now, a crush is fine with me xD

I'm single, with a biiig crush right now. o: Im hoping things will go well when school starts and such.My ex boyfriend that I dated for about 7 months has gotten about 9 girlfriends since we broke up about 4 months ago... he can fall in a ditch.

I'm kinda glad I dont have a boyfriend now. Its a lot less stress on me. Instead of studying for a paper id always find myself on the phone with my boyfriend. It was kinda distracting.  For now, a crush is fine with me xD
You two are still friends, right? D:

Anyway, I have a big crush on someone too, but he lives in Georgia. I miss him, he was really nice and cute. Unfortunately we didn't exchange names, but maybe this year?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in love with a girl who lives far, far away. And I'm a girl too.

Lol, how many people are gonna flame me? ._.

I'm in love with a girl who lives far, far away. And I'm a girl too. Lol, how many people are gonna flame me? ._.
Awww.:)

I used to like a girl, but then I just gave up because she said she'd never be gay. -sigh-

Good luck though! :3

Me and Mark? lolnooo. Hes a manwhore. And I think he hates me. o:
That's not good. D: Isn't Mark the one who stretched his ear from a 20ga to a 00ga? xDD

That's not good. D: Isn't Mark the one who stretched his ear from a 20ga to a 00ga? xDD
Hah. Yeah. He's a fail xD

I really dont care though. I kinda feel bad for everyone he ends up hurting, but its whatever I guess.

I'm single, with a biiig crush right now. o: Im hoping things will go well when school starts and such.My ex boyfriend that I dated for about 7 months has gotten about 9 girlfriends since we broke up about 4 months ago... he can fall in a ditch.

I'm kinda glad I dont have a boyfriend now. Its a lot less stress on me. Instead of studying for a paper id always find myself on the phone with my boyfriend. It was kinda distracting. For now, a crush is fine with me xD
Really? I mean, I find crushes(well, guys my own age, not celeb crushes or older guys or whatever xD) really distracting...I don't even think I could handle a boyfriend, if this is the situation right now...

But I dunno, I'd find it a bit less distracting, because he'd already be mine, and I could easily make things happen instead of like, fantasizing(sp?) all the time.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back