Do you have a friend/s

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wine_Deer

Reaction score
Do you guys have friends that are kind of spoiled, and don't even appreciate the nice things they get?

I'm not spoiled, I'm average and I really appreciate all the little things I get. Usually I buy most of my things like magazines and stuff, but things like having a computer in the house (our family shares it) and having my Nintendo DS makes me happy. Also having a nice bike and skateboard.

But I have friends who are really spoiled and don't appreciate the things they get. My friend is moving into this huge house by the castle in our town, she got to go to a Jonas Brothers concert (she got 1 awesome CR blanket, 1 awesome CR towel, one awesome poster and five buttons and lots of pics and videos), is getting to go to another concert with another spoiled friend of mine (who also went to the jonas brothers concert I was almost going to go to) and she has her own Mac computer. She doesn't appreciate any of it. She treats all these awesome things she gets all the time like they're just dirt on her new shoes. It gets me mad, because I like the Jonas Brothers more than her and my other spoiled friend put together and I've never been to one of their concerts and she's going to go to like, her third concert.

It makes me sad because she doesn't appreciate any of these.

Do you have any friends like this?

You sound very appreciative, I find that very attractive in a person - or people. :( (er, not in a romantic way, you know!)

I don't have spoiled friends, because there is no way I could get along with a spoiled person. I have a lot of nice things, but I'm not rich nor spoiled.

Last edited by a moderator:
You sound very appreciative, I find that very attractive in a person - or people. :) (er, not in a romantic way, you know!)
I don't have spoiled friends, because there is no way I could get along with a spoiled person. I have a lot of nice things, but I'm not rich nor spoiled.
You are exactly right. I could not be friends with a spoiled

person at all. To me, spoiled kids seem to be very bossy and act

like they have total control over you or something. o_O Then they get

everything they want and shove it in your faces...well thats some spoiled kids.

I know some people like that. Yeah, everybody don't kill me for this, but that's

one reason I'm not having kids...

You are exactly right. I could not be friends with a spoiledperson at all. To me, spoiled kids seem to be very bossy and act

like they have total control over you or something. o_O Then they get

everything they want and shove it in your faces...well thats some spoiled kids.

I know some people like that. Yeah, everybody don't kill me for this, but that's

one reason I'm not having kids...
Yeah, I now! People like that tend to be tops on my list of who to ignore. xD

Yes.

This girl, she gets EVERYTHING she wants, new clothes everyday, she goes shopping and gets a whole bunch of junk, just because I got it too, and it really ticks me off. I appreciate the stuff I have, I have 12 tamagotchi and not one of them has ever gotten damaged, she had one, for two weeks, and it went through the wash. >.>

She gets to go shopping and buy clothes, all the time, every time I see here 'Oh do you like mai new mineh skirtz!!!!11!1!one!!!!shift!!!11!!" and I get hand-me-downs from my cousin. I don't get to go shopping a whole lot. She doesn't have a computer, and I have my own laptop, but thats because I take care of it. Some people call me spoiled because I can ask my dad to go out and get me a Tamagotchi and he does, but I earn it. Just yesterday I had someone tell me that she got a new tamagotchi, and I told her that that was just because I got one, less than a week before. Here it goes, "No!! I had to earn my money for my Tamagotchi." Of course I had to ask, "What do you mean by that?" smart reply over on her end: "Oh, well, I know some of us just use our PARENTS money."

No. I don't deal with that, she had no right to insult me, because she had no idea. I do earn my own money, just like the rest of us, geeze.

Then, I have my room full of stuff, oh sure, I can tell you that 50% of the stuff in my room cost less than $2.00. No kidding, I can see like, six things from where I am sitting, facing a wall. Gum, insense stuff from the dollar isle at Target, a few stuffed animals, nail polish, Pez containers, Tamagotchi bins, trillions of pens. That's about half of my room. The most expensive things in my room, are my Laptop, Copic markers, bed, desk that is falling apart, nightstand and drawers. I don't cost much. ;]

Her most expensive thing, who knows what, maybe that expensive Barbie, or something. See?

My point, has been made.

For GRADE 8 GRADUATION, she got-

a Wii, Rockband, and a keyboard cell phone.

Yea.. Frig. She gets new expensive clohes all the time, and treat her mom rudely. It makes me mad.

[SIZE=13pt]>.>" -Sigh-...Yeah I have some friends like that.[/SIZE]

I can't help but be a little jealous of them. :/

I remember one of my friends for her birthday got like...A PSP, a new cell phone. (Which costed like 200$), an extra 200$, and she got to go to Canada's Wonderland for her birthday. O-O

And I remember her asking..."So Hannah, what did you get for your birthday?!"..."Umm...A housecoat, and 20$?!" O-O

Lol. At least it was a good housecoat...D:

Yeah, practially all of my friends are like that. All of them had cell phone's back in 5th grade and I got my first one in 8th grade. My friend is very rude to her stepdad just because he's not her real dad and he buys her everything and she's always being rude to him. I feel disgusted because he's trying to gain her trust and she gets everything she wants!

Also there is one girl that gets everything and treats her parents like dirt on her new white shoes, but I hate her. She treats everybody like dirt but we don't give a fladoodle about her.

And one of my friends gets a lot but she doesn't brag and I bet she appreciates everything she gets.

I'm spoiled, but I appreciate the things I have.

I have friends who get everything they ask for and don't even say thank you.

Also friends where if they don't get their way they pout. And keep in mind my friends are all 18+.

Yes, I have a couple of friends like that. Not so much any more, because I am at a Grammar School where you don't have to pay to go there, but last year I went to a Private School where there were mostly well-off people (like me) and then some really rich people. One of my old best friends was SO spoiled, and we ended up not being so close by the end of the year.

At her party, there was a limo that took us to the theatre and then we all had dinner at a really posh restaurant (and there were over 20 of us!) and then the limo took us back to her house for the night, and we all got huge party bags with lipglosses and Max Factor make-up in afterwards! It was the most amazing party I'd ever been to, and I loved and appreciated all of it, but the fact that her parents could afford it also amazed me! And she acted like it was just a regular day for her! O_O

Yes. I have a best friend who gets loads of stuff, and she treats it like it's nothing. She gets a whole new wardrobe for every season, and I hardly ever get new clothes, and when I do, it's not a whole wardrobe. She gets so much more stuff than any of my friends or me, and she hardly appreciates it... it makes me sad. But she's still a really good friend, but she gets way too much stuff...

I have this kind of....strange friend who thinks I'm spoiled because I have an iPod, which makes no sense. It's not like I don't appreciate my iPod or something. I love it, and I listen to it every day. =/ Plus, her sister even has an iPod, and she doesn't think her sister's spoiled. She's kind of odd. She gets her way a lot more often than I do. I don't really get new stuff much except for my birthday and Christmas, or I buy it with my own money. Now how is that spoiled? :( But I do dislike people who have a lot of things and are unappreciative. But, unlike my friend, I don't dislike people who just happen to have a lot of stuff, as long as they appreciate it.

Well she is my friend a little bit, but not alot

She get everything, and the bad thing, she brags about it!

She would say "I am going to my party in a limo" and jump up and down and get attention

She always brags about Everything. It gets pretty annoying =|

I'm pretty spoiled myself.

But I'm learning the value of a dollar at this job i have.

But I do have this friend, who lives on in island in Newport (which is a rich place where I'm from) will get a Lexus or a BMW for her first car, has 4 Louis Vuitton bags that I know of (so she could have more), she had this Louis Wallet that was chewed up by her dog, has a box in the Staples Center so she can go to any concert or game that is held there...and so much more. But at least she doesn't brag. She's kind of embarassed to be rich, actually.

Yes. But only one of my friends is. She always complains about how sucky her life is, when in reality, she has an Xbox, Wii, PS2, PSP, and a DS, a plasma-screen tv, and basically everything she's always wanted. Once when I had major mood swings, I just said "Shut the *sorry, i swear alot* you *sorry again*! You have everything you've ever friggin wanted while the rest of us have to work with what we've got!" yeah, now she's kida not my friend now that I think about it. ^^;; I do have friends that are spoiled, but they appreciate everything they get and KNOW the value of a dollar. Me? I have to earn most of what I get. Meh, better than being a spoiled brat. Sorry, but I can't stand people like that.

Well I live in a rich neighborhood, that's for sure. And my parents have given my sister the wrong idea or what normal is. (she thinks normal is us.) I have all those nice things, an Ipod, mac computer in my room, couch in my room, cellphone, ds, gameboy, BIG 42 inch screen tv in parent's room and living room, wii in parents room and living room, motor scooter, bike, reg. scooter, unlimited cash from my dad, two story house, And we would probably have much more if my parents didn't have 4 kids. But I appreciate it all. I'm not spoiled. When I was little i definitely was. I didn't realize it though. I was like my sister is now, I didn't understand we were rich. I was pretty stupid, considering we own a river in Wisconsin. (It's called the flambuea.) My uncle is a multimillionaire, and 104 YEARS OLD. (how could he live that long? Plus, he can WALK!!!!! It's truly amazing.) I was really stupid back then. And EXTREMELY spoiled. But I've gotten over that faze, and now I try to hide it sometimes, cause when people know they're always asking me if they can borrow cash and such. It's actually a little embarrassing.

Edit: bamcr's post; See, I'm not the only one to be slightly embarrassed. That girl is too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back