Do you have any weird fears?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I NEED sound and light from two different sources when getting to sleep, if I don't, I panic, sometimes I have to start going, "Doo bada bee da woo." I need to work on this for a few weeks, because I'm going to a three night school trip and the teachers are really strict.

Um, when I come downstairs, I almost fall because I'm running to get down because of fears of Scream. ._.

I need to RUN out of a dark room unless another person or my dog is there.

My computer is in the room beside where I sleep, it also has a TV in it, so sometimes, I watch television and at the adverts, I need to RUN to the computer, put on music and do stuff. Also, when I go back through, I actually JUMP into the bed and sometimes hurt myself because I'm so terrified.

I don't have many weird fears. But vomiting is disgusting and it is one of my fears. I have a fear of dirty giant scary looking boulders. I also do find those old bent up trees to be quite frightening at night. That's all I can think of now.

~ChibiMuffins

Well a long time ago my brother was playing an online game. He got really scared and said that in the game there was a man lying in bed at a hospital and was saying very quitley "heelp mee." He said you couldn't help the guy! :p ^_^ Ever since he told me that, I've been so scared!

I also get really freaked out when the power goes out, or when a lightbulb blows out. >.<

But still that game just... ugh! >______<

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not honestly scared of anything. Although when I was younger I used to thing that giant turrantulas would sneak up behind me and eat me. >.>

I do have one phobia though. People putting their mouth near my neck. Too many vampire movies.

yes, it's in sims 2! It's wat i call; a grilled cheese monster, (grilled cheese aspiration)! Wat if they have powers to turn your aspiration into a grilled cheese sandwich!? And those aspiration changing machies in the night life! I dont even wanna know wat happens! :p :D :D

So, some of u proabably dont understand this, right? :( :( :D

I'm always afraid I'll pinch myself with my cellphone or a nut cracker. O_O

Giraffes. They're the deformation of the animal world. If I go to the zoo, we have to completely avoid the giraffe cage, or I freak out.

Anything that makes a buzzing noise --- Flies, bees, dragonflies.

Holding things that are moving. Not like a cat, I can handle it if the cat squirms a bit, but if I'm holding a bird that's flapping it's wings or something, I'll probably freak out.

Thinking about or viewing graphic violence, it gives me panic attacks, but not sure if that one goes under the weird category.

I'm okay when I vomit now I dont panic and freak out I only do that if someone else vomits. And the hill thing is okay now I love rollercosters <3.

My new one... Hiccuping. Scares me so much :( IDK why.

When i go to bed,i turn of the light then run to the bed and jump onto it because i think something will grab my feet because of the light being off. It really creeps me out.
Me too! This is sooo weird. I`m scared on techno music. Whenever I listen to it, I think of Tokyo, then being LOST in Tokyo, then being killed by a serial killer in Tokyo. That`s why I always hide in the bathrooms during school discos :furawatchi: And when there is no space to hide. I just stand really still and wait for the tears to come. Also, I always think of poor people when I listen to techno music. The feelings KILL me!

Plus, driving through a run down city really late at night and you see some thugs, I feel really scared and almost cry that they would attack us. I also get scared when I watch those videos on Youtube where at the end, they scare you by a weird image popping up and somebody screaming. I always hear the screams in my head in the dark. I ALSO get scared when I see the sea on a cloudy day. I always think of drowning.....

wow I AM scared of a lot of things.

Yeah I'm afraid of dolls XD Not Barbie dolls or anything like that, the kind of dolls that kill you in your sleep o_O Like Chucky, the doll in Child's Play >.< They have just always freaked me out lol. My grandma has a huge doll at her house and I make her hide it when I come over XD I hope i'll get over it eventually.

-psycho

I have this huge fear of staircases at water parks. o.o

They're just like planks with carpets on them. They seem so unstable I'm afraid they're gonna like break and I fall and something happens.

o.o

I really have to get over that.

I have this huge fear of staircases at water parks. o.oThey're just like planks with carpets on them. They seem so unstable I'm afraid they're gonna like break and I fall and something happens.

o.o

Oh me too. I live by Kings Island and at the water park, there's a big staircase that goes to the top of these giant tubes. When the wind blows it sways left and right and it scares me XD

-psycho

Last edited by a moderator:
I have this huge fear of staircases at water parks. o.oThey're just like planks with carpets on them. They seem so unstable I'm afraid they're gonna like break and I fall and something happens.

o.o

Oh Man, I hate those things too.

The Water Slide at this hotel in this town I used to live in [Not far from where i live now], The stairs going up the waterslide doesn't even have a carpet, There just metal, and Slippery. its unstable and The handles aren't exactly safe. So It takes me about 10 minutes to get up to the waterslide.

One Kid actually fell off the top of the stairs going to the waterslide, He got a major concussion and almost died. [Things weren't looking too good for him, but he pulled through. He was like, 6 years old at the time]

Another fear I have [also related to waterslides] Is When Someone Goes down the waterslide as soon as I got on it, Its like, When I'd reach the bottom, No Sooner than that, someone else will end up kicking me in the behind or whatever.

Another Fear, That isn't related to waterslides, but Is related to swimming Pools, Is when strangers swim near me. If its someone I Know I'm fine, but if someone is carelessly floating by and happens to float near me, I panic.

Also, If I quickly dunk my head underwater, I need quick access or a towel to dry my face. I hate having my Face wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back