Do you have any weird fears?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was on this school trip, we did abseiling and the whole building we had to climb up on was sooo unstable! I was literally wobbling off the ladders and when I reached the top of the abseiling building, they had connected to the zip wire and the whole building shook and I wasn`t even wearing the safety harness I thought I would fall of then I had to reconsider and then cancel. Now, I am afraid of climbing ladders. Plus, whenever I go to friends house, it takes me five minutes to get up her stairs, they are sooo narrow. I almost fell off them in my socks and I was screaming and her dad woke up xD

Well this is what Im scared of:

Ghosts, dolls, clowns, mirrors, the laundry, showers and...DEN DEN DEN.....Furby!

So out of that I think the weirdest fears would be the laundry, furby and showers.

Why Im scared of furby: Well its cuz of that gremlins movie...it sorta gives me the creeps.

Why Im scared of showers: In some horror movies people seem to die in the shower and commit suicide......it is incredibly scary and gory so I dont ever take showers, instead i take baths.

Why Im scared of the laundry: TROLLS! Theres this movie called troll and trolls live in the laundry :lol:

Well this is what Im scared of:Ghosts, dolls, clowns, mirrors, the laundry, showers and...DEN DEN DEN.....Furby!

So out of that I think the weirdest fears would be the laundry, furby and showers.

Why Im scared of furby: Well its cuz of that gremlins movie...it sorta gives me the creeps.

Why Im scared of showers: In some horror movies people seem to die in the shower and commit suicide......it is incredibly scary and gory so I dont ever take showers, instead i take baths.

Why Im scared of the laundry: TROLLS! Theres this movie called troll and trolls live in the laundry :(
they can commit suicide anywhere.. >.>

I used to be scared of the bathtub after watching 13 Ghosts. I always used to think an old lady would would show up when I came in and that when I turned the water on, it would be blood instead. I got over that, for the most part, though.

I'm also still afraid of falling backwards after almost breaking my tailbone sometime last year, when it was really icy outside. Being as smart as I am, I went to school anyway about 20 minutes after it happened, and ended up leaving anyway because Renee ratted me out to the health teacher. Haha..

I am scared of those beautiful antique realistic dolls. You know, the collector ones.. they really scare me ever since my friend told me a horror story about a doll that came and killed this girl in the middle of the night. *shivers* It was creepiness times a hundred.

And I'm scared of sudden noises in silence. o_O

And also, when I go to bed, I can't have a chair facing in my direction. It creeps me out - I almost feel like there's this invisible person sitting there watching me. It's weird.

And by weird, I mean weird, not like heights or the dark or anything.

I have a weird fear, and I am NOT joking when I say this, but I am completely terrified of black toilets! I don't know why! I mean, when I'm at a or restaraunt and I walk into there bathrooms and the toilets black, my heart starts pounding and I run out of the bathroom and just hold it until I come across a white toilet. I never use black toilets. I honestly don't know why I'm scared of them but I am. O.O

Another wierd fear is flooding/overflowing toilets. And I'm only scared when they overflow at my house! If I flush a toilet at home and the water just keeps getting higher, I run to the door and watch it from behind the door. My heart starts pounding when one of my toilets at home is clogged. I don't know why.

Another very weird fear is high water in the bathtub. If I run bath water and it gets too high, I get scared when I reach for the handle to turn the water off. Sometimes I even forget about the water running and it gets all the way to the top! That seriously scares me and I don't know why!

I HAVE WEIRD FEARS!!!

-DMF
Your fears mostly have to do with toilets.. -__-

That's silly :3

I'm afraid of overflowing toilets, too.

And people in costumes. I HATE people in costumes. Unless the costume is cool. Then I don't hate it THAT much. But I like people with costumes in movies. 'specially when they have helmets. Then I don't have to see their ugly faces :3

But if some guy dressed up in a stormtrooper costume in the middle of the street walked up to me, I'd want to run.

the ride at dysneyland "its a small world"

freaks.the.CRAP.outa.me!!!!

I forgot. I also have a small fear of hula hoops.

I would post why if I felt that my posts needed to be longer.

When i go to the bathroom at night i run to it and run out and jump on my bed because i'm afraid a dead guy's hand will grab my foot and pull me under my bed. I imagation that. i haven't seen any movies when it does that. weird right?

-.-

^ Believe it or not, that's actually not a 'weird fear'. It's pretty normal. I was like that for ages, and so were a ton of my friends. It's linked to the fear of darkness/being alone, which are, again, very common. And to Neon Tiger, fearing horses is normal too. They're a big animal - and that scares tons of people! =3 And lastly, to Doglover10, fearing rides is one of the most common fears ever. Even if it's just little!! The whole idea of being in a machine and out of control scares a lot of people.

But Vadermort - your fear really does top everything off. Fearing Hula Hoops?? That is weird! x3

Barfing o_O It creeps me out. I get the freakin stomach flu every winter. For weeks after its over ill barely eat anything before i go to bed 'cause i always get up in the middle of the night barfing when i have the stomach flu. ;) so yeah XD I am also terrified of being by myself upstairs when I take a shower. I'm scared a ghost will cme get me or something xD

I am scared of being in taxis. Also sometimes if we go to a resteraunt and there is eeven quite a tiny thing that I don't like. eg. the colour of some cheese, the language written on the drink cans etc. I just don't eat. I don't know what it is, I am kinda scared of eating it

Yes, I bet that I have the weirdest fear EVER!

Yes, I have a fear of goldfish [even thought I've had lots of them in the past] because of the way that they're very small and that if they can jump out of their bowl, you never know where they end up landing! ;)

Also, I hate the way that when you flush them down the toilet because I keep on thinking that they'll come up again and bite your bum!

I anyone has a weirder fear thrn that, then I'll be SHOCKED!

OMG Ronald your fear is weird...a fish coming up and bitting your bum? Weird....

The Basement (When not playing).

I had a dream when we just moved into the house. [i was 6 at the time].

Scary things for a 6-Year-Old... ;(

Cecib :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back