Do you have any weird fears?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Should I make a list?

-Vomiting. In 3rd grade, I caught a stomach virus and was barfing for a week. I was not happy. Oh, I just remembered something random. I ate a blue popsicle to avoid dehydration. 10-15 minutes later I barfed up blue stuff o_O.

-Bees. I long time ago, I was running around in bare feet outside in my front yard, and I stepped on a bee. Owchie x.x

-Being infected with a painful virus. I play lots of Trauma Center so I'm very familier (sp?) with the virus GUILT. And GUILT is painful. Any virus or infection as painful as GUILT is what I'm afraid of.

-Giant rides at carnivals and/or amusement parks. I CANNOT handle these. It has to do with my fear of vomiting. Whenever I see one, I always remember to not go on it, because I'm afraid of vomiting on a loop-de-loop or something like that.

-Trying to decide who to pass the ball to in soccer. Whenever I have the ball, everyone on my team starts yelling my name, and I get really freaked out.

-Holding a plate of tacos while a rabid dog is running after you and your in black high heels that are super cute *pant pant* all while listning to "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce made in *pant pant* 2006.

Ducks, I used to suffer extreme hydrophobia but now I only fear swimming in public pools, vinegar, hyperdermic needles [i'd rather swim in a deep public pool filled with ducks and vinegar then have a injection] and giant moths.

yes, it's in sims 2! It's wat i call; a grilled cheese monster, (grilled cheese aspiration)! Wat if they have powers to turn your aspiration into a grilled cheese sandwich!? And those aspiration changing machies in the night life! I dont even wanna know wat happens! :D :D :eek:
So, some of u proabably dont understand this, right? :mimitchi: :D ;)
I understand you because I have The Sims 2 also.

I can't think of any odd fears I have right now.

I'm scared of an open closet....Especially at night. I'm really scared that something will jump out or something. I'm also scared of the shower XD When I turn on the water I'm really scared that blood will come out or something. Brrr....

Yes. Toilets with water at/near the top. O.O Especially the ones with blue water that are near the top. I don't know why, but it just scares me O.O

I have fears of getting terrible diarrhea D:

Sometimes I do Dx

It hurts, and sometimes goes on for days x_x

I also get scared when a fish is out of water and flapping for to be back in.I was cleaning my fishes bowl and he sliped out my hands and he stuck to the side of the cabinets and slowly kept sliding down Dx

Im scared of my step dads angry faces x_e

He has some mad faces even if hes not mad, just happens..

Then wen I see them my heartr starts pounding and I think 'What did I do!?!' O.O''

I can't think of good ones right now, give me a chance.xD

When i go to the bathroom at night i run to it and run out and jump on my bed because i'm afraid a dead guy's hand will grab my foot and pull me under my bed. I imagation that. i haven't seen any movies when it does that. weird right?
-.-
Sorry for the double post, but thats exactly what I do too. And for the exact reason. Just that I do it in day time aswell when Im home alone.

When i go to the bathroom at night i run to it and run out and jump on my bed because i'm afraid a dead guy's hand will grab my foot and pull me under my bed. I imagation that. i haven't seen any movies when it does that. weird right?
Me too!!!

When I turn off the lights of my room I jump into my bed and hide my face because I don't want to see scary things pop out :mimitchi:

-Holding a plate of tacos while a rabid dog is running after you and your in black high heels that are super cute *pant pant* all while listning to "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce made in *pant pant* 2006.
Hey =D

That sounds like fun!

My fears are:

Elevators: I watched a movie once and these people had to dig their way out of an elevator in a burning building with a coffee spoon. I can go on them, but I have to close my eyes, plug my ears, and yell "LALALALALALALAL" while on it.

Ducks: I just, Don't know.

Hangers: They're scary!

stairs

chaniging rooms

pork

lines to use the bathrooms

dirty bathrooms/toilets

using the bathroom at night

going upsairs or in my attic in the dark/alone

i'm always afraid when we are playing catch by a fence or water, the ball will go over the fence or in the water

that a giant spider will be my death

[SIZE=21pt]ZOMBIES.[/SIZE]

if they come,im running to Costco

where there's everything I need.

. . . zombies wigg me outttttt:)

[SIZE=7pt]Well this isn't really a weird fear, but I'm terrified of people breaking in.[/SIZE]

But only when I'm home alone,

like, when I am, I take the phone EVERYWHERE with me. And if I hear a funny noise, I dial 9, and then if something else happens right after that I dial a 1.

I always think someone is gonna come and kill me, so then I only have to dial another 1 and I'm safer.

:huh:

Im scared of the sun one day it will burn the earth in to ashes! Well im pretty much scared of space like astroids come a smashing us jupiter smashing us earth exploding all that stuuf.

You DID mean to write something else, right?I thought hydrophobia was another name for rabies.
Hydrophobia is also the fear of fluids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back