Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i really want the tamagotchi v3 but my parents problay wouldn't let me get it cause my sister said that zI already have 2 she's rubbing it in my face and plus she not a person whose intrested in these things :( <_< <_< :gozarutchi:

It was OK i guess - but i would prefer Bandai to not use such fast, "catchy" music/words (its just a bit much), maybe slow it down a bit and give a little more info about what V3s actually are.

I would watch it, but my mom doesn't have Quick Time on her computer and she won't let me install it.

Now i've seen it.

It's alright, not the best commercial.

Its better than the v2 though, but they showed too much of TamaTown, and didnt tell about the v3's alot, mostly TamaTown.

I like the catchy 'Tama-TamaGotchi Gotchi-Tama-Tama Gotchi v3!' song. That was catchy.

So, Bandai, you did a pretty good job! :(

-GotchiGirl!

it would have been better if it sounded less babyish(babyish as in the people who made that commercial don't know tamagotchi very well)

EVEN THOUGH IT'S CUTE THEY SHOULD TALK MORE ABOUT V3 THAN TAMA TOWN

BUT OVER ALL ITS OK :marumimitchi: .

i personaly h8d it now that i think of it :D it was wierd :) i iked the v1 commercial better :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back