Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
its kinda odd it needs better music it wouldnt catch my eye if i had no idea what a tama is

~ Goalie Girl :lol:

its stupid. its retarded. its the worst tamagotci commecial. TAMAGOTCHI v3. It sucks !@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@!@#$%^&*()(*&^%$#@@!~

S***. its my oppinion because its so plain no music no rthem no live. TAMAGOTCHI COMMECRIAL v3

Why do they say 'gotchi tama tamagotchi'? Why not just tamagotchi connection v3 or tamagotchi v3.It isn't called gotchi tama tamagotchi.Also what is really annoying is that when the v2 came out they didn't change the characters oin tamagotchi.com but they have for the v3.It is really annoying I want to find out about v2's but all you ca find now on that website is all about v3's. Also I think that the length of the commercial should be short because if the commercial is going on forever you get a bit bored and the boring words 'the slogan' just repeat and I get bored! ^_^ :rolleyes:

ok no offence but peanut butter :rolleyes:

it was alright but not perfect

I'm from the UK and I think that Tamagotchi Connection V3 are going to be a big treat for you! The commercial was quite good, but in my country it stills broadcasts the little song for V2. Remeber the "Tamagotchi Connection!" one! Or in my case, "Tamagotchi Connexion!". That one just has boring lyrics:

Tama Tama Tamagotchi!

With Tamagotchi Connection Version 3...

I think the first part of the commercial was a little stupid.but the rest I thout was alright. ;)

Well, I don't really like it personally. What is the " Gotchi tama tamagotchi? " at the beggining? The V2 commercial was better. It had a cute little song. This one just has words...It won't get as much attention and won't bring as many sales to bandai. I really don't like it. It needs music, rythem, something to catch ppl's eye. ( I love the v3s themsleves though :( )
I thought the V2 commercial stunk! This is twice as bad. The focus on TamaTown for almost the whole thing. What is"gotchi tama tama gotchi" for? They focus too much on passwords. They are not even sharing what the tama can do. I loved the V1 commercial.

My rating of tama commercials:

1. V1 commercial (loved it)

2.V2 commercial (horrible)

3.V3 commercial (twice as bad as #2)

Going in this pattern, the commercials (in my opinion) will get worse and worse. :lol:

I thought the V2 commercial stunk! This is twice as bad. The focus on TamaTown for almost the whole thing. What is"gotchi tama tama gotchi" for? They focus too much on passwords. They are not even sharing what the tama can do. I loved the V1 commercial.My rating of tama commercials:

1. V1 commercial (loved it)

2.V2 commercial (horrible)

3.V3 commercial (twice as bad as #2)

Going in this pattern, the commercials (in my opinion) will get worse and worse. :furawatchi:
agreed

v1 commercial was great, no doubt about that to me..

it was japanese cuz the tama is a japanese thing!

if you make it in english or whatever language it might be translated into its terrible!

[still havent heard with sound unfortunantly.. but maybe i dont wanna hear it?]

I personally didn't like it. It's not very catching.It will not bring many sales to bandai. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back