Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really liked the commercial this time. If you notice, they put little animations of Mesutchi and Osutchi characters on it...and even Nyatchi! Now why can't they post those pics on their site? Nani yo?! xP

BTW....PEANUT BUTTER..... *drool*

It's kinda weird because the kids look so weird and the song is so annoying and there are passwords just like the ketai and they look like the ketai except with kooler designs. I still want one tho lol

i didn't like the singer(s), i liked the song itself but i think the overall sound could have been better.

also, the infra-red connection could have used a little more time and explanation

I liked it. Is it just me, or is no one ever satisfied with Bandais progress? And I think it goes "Gotcha tama tamagotchi!". Anyways, some people think it was just words and no rythem to the music.. Err, I could hear music and music isnt always some tune, people will sing to. The song COULD'VE done better but considering they have to make a commercial AND work on tama, I say good job bandai. ^^

[SIZE=14pt]Personally, I think it was terrible. It's just the way they made it sound so childish and girley. They made this really piercing and squeaky voice in the background, and the commercial itself was just too childish. What's up with the "Gotchi Tama Tamagotchi"...? And the way they said "passwords" so repetitively? [/SIZE]

~Heartbreak~

it was ok i think they could have done better but i still want one lol

Personally it just grated on my nerves. So annoying and peppy, grrr.....

and the "ask your parents first" bit was just stupid, assume that adults won't want to play with them why don't you Bandai? grrr.........

The song is stuck in my head. It's catchy, but "Win a prize yeah" and "Gotcha-tama-tamagotchi" sound really funny. The voice in that sound...is indescribable. I have never heard a voice like that. It makes me feel funny. It embrasses me a little. The people at my school will say, "I saw that commerical. I can't believe she likes that girly stuff." It's like a cross between Limited Too and Claire's.

~Mimitchilover

it needs a catchy song, something that will stiick in your head for the rest of week, make you pleeed for one of those tamagatchi V3...but, i guess it ws ok, i didint realy like it thought-but then agein im someone who doesnt watch TV alot, so i dont realy know what kind of comerctials they make these days ;_;

aw man i get watch i dunno y though but still the v3s are great i got a silver one

p.s. i like peanutbutter too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

I think it was fine, but they were making it too obvious that they wanted to sell their product... But I guess that's the main idea of commercials, eh? Anyways, it was catchy, but cheesy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back