Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
leave him alone. but that was, uh, nice? i cant lie, it totally stunk. in my opinion, of course. some ppl luv it. but i, Alimania, hate it. i loved the v1, v2 had better pics, and v3, uh, i havent decided yet. soz admin.

It would have been better if the kids in the commercial weren't so young! Other than that, the song is very catchy and so many kids (and possibly teens) will buy it. Although, tamatown.com isn't as good as tamatown JAPAN(e-tamago)!! The V3 looks very good. When will I buy it? After buying another entama of course!

I liked it. I do not love it, or hate it.. I just like it. :furawatchi: Well done to the BanDai crew. I like it how it flows, like from one place to the other.. Like it goes from one place in TamaTown to another place like a zoom in and then zoom into another place. :)

I was quite disapointed with it to be honest. Perhaps I had unrealistic expectations......I'm not even quite sure what I did expect to see. The zooming camera around tamatown was a pretty good teaser......provokes an interest to visit there.

I hated it because of the annoying accent and blatant mispronounciation of an originally Japanese word. I'm sorry, it just hurts my ears. But then again, I'm not American or in the age range of 8-12 so this ad isn't meant for me anyways. :furawatchi:

I only chose love it bcuz the comercial didnt come to the place i livi and thats in the dominican republic! everything takes a long time to get al the way over here :) :furawatchi: :p ;)

it was alright. they talked to much about tamatown and not enough about the v3's. i like the v2 commercial better. it made me a little dizzy when the were jumping from one place to the next in tamatown. it wasnt the best commercial ever. :furawatchi:

I thought it was pretty good. It could have been better, but considering the pathetic V.2 commercial, WAY TO GO!

Seriosly, the V.2 commercial STUNK!

I think they should have showed some older kids or teens on there too. Not ONLY kids buy and care for Tamas you know. Most are kids, but there are PLENTY of teenagers and even ADULTS who still like Tamagotchi Pets.

-Tamaguy#1 :furawatchi:

The V2 commercial really,really stunk! :) But I think the V3 commercial was pretty good :furawatchi:

Whats up with gotcha gotcha tamagotchi. every thing except that was cool! its my tama! plus the voice was weird.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peanut butter??? And that has to with with tamas how??? LoL. Anyway, I didn't like it. It needs a song like the V2 commercial. Gotchi tama gotchi??? :) :(

I personally think that the FIRST comercial was better yet I like this one better than the V2 one. I like the song but the pics move to fast and you can see barely anything because its too fast.

-dances to the song on the commercial-

uhh.... well, i cant view it

but does anyone no when its

coming out in canada? cuz my

mom said that she mite buy me a

new tama if she has money?

Hlep?

-kittykat-

Bad....would scare little children. What the heck is with the "Gotchi Tama Tamagotchi?" I am so glad the comercial isn't showing in Canada. Ask your parents first? Hello! Bandai!!!! Which planet are you on, the planet with kids not having computers? (sheesh.)

P.S. I LOVE PEANUT BUTTER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back