Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh I cant stand it! It is even worse than the V2 comercial! Why cant Bandai just come up with a comercial where they don't make Tamagotchis seem like girly stupid things. They also did not spend any time saying anything about the actual tama egg, they said nothing about how there are new games, or how there are new charecters. When I first saw it I jumped when it first said "gotcha tama Tamagotchi!!!" It made me dizzy and all I remembered after the comercial was "Passcode! Passcode! PASSCODE!!!" They really make it seem like tamas are for weirdo, preppy girls. I hate this comercial and I will change the chanel every time I see it!!!!!! I still really love my V3, I think that V3s are awsome but that comercial is horible!!!!! :huh: B) B)

I thought it was pretty good.  It could have been better, but considering the pathetic V.2 commercial, WAY TO GO!   

Seriosly, the V.2 commercial STUNK!

I think they should have showed some older kids or teens on there too.  Not ONLY kids buy and care for Tamas you know.  Most are kids, but there are PLENTY of teenagers and even ADULTS who still like Tamagotchi Pets.

-Tamaguy#1 :huh:
I agree with u. The v2 commercial WAS THE WORST THING EVER!!! Bandai did a heck of a better job with the commercial this time than last time.

That's awsome Admin!!

I loved it I showed it to Nutcraker and my other brother aswell they both loved it just as much as me!!

Send our compliments to BanDai!!!

Regards,

mimichi7

Where to begin?

Cheesy song, overly exuberant children getting giddy over a website, and cheap special effects... Perfect for all those children out there!

Good job Bandai!

well i think it could have been better.....and why did they say tama tamagotchi at the beggining???

I'm about to go Van Gogh on my ears. But at least the put a boy in the commercial. A step up, if I should say.

....ok.....I.....am officially.....FREAKED OUT!.....That was the most..... freaky, scary, disturbing & lame add I have ever seen (and thats saying something because that Littlest Pet Shop add is some bad work or "art"). Anyway, I allready knew all that stuff on the add, if it weren't for the freaky song and lame "Gotcha Tamagotchi" thing, it may have been okish.

But anyways, I like Peanut Butter!

The Video kept lagging in the beggining and it was kind of annoying... It was lik, 'GOTCHA TAMATAMAGOTCHI!" Over and over. But my Results... LOVE IT![/size=14]

Well, I don't really like it personally. What is the " Gotchi tama tamagotchi? " at the beggining? The V2 commercial was better. It had a cute little song. This one just has words...It won't get as much attention and won't bring as many sales to bandai. I really don't like it. It needs music, rythem, something to catch ppl's eye. ( I love the v3s themsleves though :lol: )
It does have music! Are you deaf or something? It will bring much sales to Bandai because how the Tamagotchi looks like! It doesn't matter about the commercials, the commercials just show you info about it and animations.

Ugh I cant stand it! It is even worse than the V2 comercial! Why cant Bandai just come up with a comercial where they don't make Tamagotchis seem like girly stupid things. They also did not spend any time saying anything about the actual tama egg, they said nothing about how there are new games, or how there are new charecters. When I first saw it I jumped when it first said "gotcha tama Tamagotchi!!!" It made me dizzy and all I remembered after the comercial was "Passcode! Passcode! PASSCODE!!!" They really make it seem like tamas are for weirdo, preppy girls. I hate this comercial and I will change the chanel every time I see it!!!!!! I still really love my V3, I think that V3s are awsome but that comercial is horible!!!!! :lol: :D :lol:
*Sigh* Just because the commericial is wierd why do you have to make fun of it?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I hated it but I never made fun of it (Well I said I loved it)

The song is stuck in my head. It's catchy, but "Win a prize yeah" and "Gotcha-tama-tamagotchi" sound really funny. The voice in that sound...is indescribable. I have never heard a voice like that. It makes me feel funny. It embrasses me a little. The people at my school will say, "I saw that commerical. I can't believe she likes that girly stuff." It's like a cross between Limited Too and Claire's.~Mimitchilover
It says Win a Prize HERE not YEAH <( :lol: '<)

Peanut butter??? And that has to with with tamas how??? LoL. Anyway, I didn't like it. It needs a song like the V2 commercial. Gotchi tama gotchi??? :D :lol:
V2 was the SHORTEST Tamagotchi Commercial ever seen! Why do people like that Lame, short commerical? Even the V1 commerical is better than the V2 Commerical... I'm a kid, and I think V2 sucky commercial... Its only about 27 seconds! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back