Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually, if you watch it carefully, there are MANY mistakes with characters and graphics.
Its normal actually. On TV the graphics and the Tamagotchis look much better. (I like to turn up the Volume really loud when I see it! :huh: )

Well, actullay, in my area all the Tamagotchi V3s are sold out. So In my area the sales for the V3 are going pretty good. I tried to get one today since it's my birthday, but I had no luck. They were sold out in almost every toy store. Well, let's get back on topic now. I don't really like the commercial, because just like SaltyAJ said, what's with the "Gotchi Tama Tama Gotchi" part?? The V2 and V1 commercials were way better.
Why do you like 17 Second Tamagotchi Commericials?!

Its normal actually. On TV the graphics and the Tamagotchis look much better. (I like to turn up the Volume really loud when I see it! B) )
i count 11 mistakes on only watching the commercial twice.

i am too lazy to point them out since there are so many.

tamagotchi's r sooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!

but 2 some people once the newest versions r out they just think all the older versions suck!

i just don't know how soon as the new versions r out they think of the other ones just don't exist anymore.

anyway I still think they're hot as the rest just not as cool. :D :furawatchi: :wacko: :huh:

I like the new comercial I just saw it! Yay! Its soo cool just get at least year older kids to play it.

i think it is the best that is why i am complaining to my mom to get me onr soooooooooooooooooooo bad i think they are the coolest

yo i kind of liked the v3 commercial it was all right i could of been better if it showed our comments and rumers and stuff like that....it was ok though!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back