Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it sounds like a bratz commericial, no offense to bratz but tamagotchi needs to be more original. i think it would sound better with a japanese voice. everything else is fine the way it is.

:furawatchi: :unsure: :unsure: :ph34r: :p :p :p :p i HATE It

The tamagotchi commercial is so lame!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to any new tamatalk members I hope you feel welcome here please dont read the rude coments some tamatalkers put in .

welcome to tamatalk. :unsure: :furawatchi:

:)

The comercial is just alright i think that it could have been done better though.

What is with theI like Peanut butter seriously?

Plus i hate peanut butter.

lol

It was ok but all it talks about tamagotchi town. Nothing about the tamagotchi itself. Not as good as the V2 one. It's defianatly not gonna get the sales that the V2's got. Hopefully V4 won't be samey.

P.S. Peanut Butter Rocks!!! But I prefer Muffins.

i love it i mean absouloutly definantly!

It has a very catchy tune and song i mean hw cute is..............GOTCHA GOTCHA TAMAGOTCHI V3 BLA BLA BLA. Koooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll as kk bye bye

Yes i really like the tune too! ill be humming it all day!!

Its a bit better than the v2,And Bostonboy a warm welcome to tamatalk! I hope U like it here. :huh: :blink:

I love the Tamagotchi Verison 3 commercial. I love the tune...gotcha tama tamagotchi! I loveit, I watch it over and over again. I think the commercial will attract people to buy this toy! :D :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi:

tama v3 commercial is ok. its kinda annoying but its still pretty good. :D :marumimitchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :hitodetchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:

I think its OK.

But it's annoying cuz my sister kept playing it over and over and over..

( on Tamagotchi.com ) :huh:

Well from these posts it sounds interesting...can't wait to see it on TV since mine will possibly take 2 hrs. (lol maybe a little less) to load. Man I have a slow compooper.
yeah I dont think that the US tamagotchis are as good as chinas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back