Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the music comes on it gets your attention, i like it!

I just realized.....................the page is stretched. eeeeeeeeeeek i hate it when that happenes!

i was asleep, i fell asleep on the couch, my mum came down at turned the tv on, still asleep, i hear GOTCHYA TAMA TAMA GOTCHI! and wake up, it was on twice in that time

YES I DO BUT WHEN ARE THE TAMAGOTCHI'S VERSION 3 COMING OUT IN THE UK BECAUSE THEY LOOK REALLY COOL DON'T YOU THINK?

I think its kinda alright BUT... it could be better i dont think it was good but i think people will buy it any way.

i luv the tamagotchi comercial i absolutely love the song :wub: :wub: :wub: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :unsure: and by the way i have a silver v3 and now it is a adult and it had it's first baby today ahhhhh!!

it is called leo and was married to this tamagotchi :wacko:

Well for 1 thing it scares me that you know the words so well, but I did like it .(but i still voted for peanut butter! he he!) :(

:blink: :rolleyes: ya its okay BUT BUT BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT they have got to show more of the tamagotchi. I have just gotten my tama v3 yesterday (LUCKY ME there was ONE SEETHROUGH PINK LEFT) and i know that there is more of it. they should add in that there is food and snacks to pick from that there is more things to do when you connect all the things in the activity icon all it showed was the website and passwords well ya duh it is important but that does not mean it has to be the whole comercail B) ;) :lol: :D :pochitchi: :( :mimitchi: :mametchi: :angry: :angry: :hitodetchi: :angry: :wub: :

but i give compiments on how catchy it was gotcha tama tama gotchi

ok it's pretty good and it has a catchy song :angry: but it is really weird. :D what the heck is gotcha tama tama gotchi? does that mean that they "got" tamagotchis? :( say what you think

the comercial was so cool! SIZE=7]but i do think also, that it needs more music and maybe something catchy but other wise i love it!!!!!!!!! :gozarutchi: [/size]

:p :p :( :( :D :gozarutchi: :eek: :ph34r: :lol: B) B) can someone plz tell me a code that i dont now alreADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLZ! [SIZE=21pt]version 3 r the hottest aroud there like the most fetch thing a round i love mine! ;) :) [/SIZE]

Wanted to see what you all think of the new Tamagotchi v3 commercial Bandai. (commercial is here if you haven't seen it yet!)
What do you think?
i love your tamagotchi v3 comercial but i dont know where to get them can you tell me?

:rolleyes:

I really don't like the commercial cause it needs to be more exciting like the V2 commercial. At least that has cool words that I can actually understand. Like what the heck is Gotchi- Tamagotchi? Reply to me if you agree. ;)

Sincerely Haley6778

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back