Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt really enjoy it all that much either. I aggre with saltyAj too it could have had some catchy rythm To make it better :marumimitchi:

peanut butter i guess because it was a very corny comercial and it looked like it was the girly doll comercial like barbies

NNooooo death to all tamagotchis!!! Muhahahahahha!!! ahahaha..!!....

mmm peanuts i like peanuts!!peanuts!!who likes peanust!

I would hav love it if they show more boys playing with em!!

Even though i'm a girl

I don't care

boys r cool!

I'm allergic to peanut butter! but the commercial was alright but it gets so annoying like the gotchi tama tamagotchi and thant wierd voice that sings the gotchi gotchi tamagotchi intro is really wierd. but the v3s are awsome!!!!!

Question: What are the wierd attenna things for i have a see-through tamagotchi and there isn't anything in it like the IR communication thing.

OMG that commercial was so cool but it needs a little song

like the v2 commercial IT WAS THE BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also why did they put peannut butter on the poll?????

P.S:I LOVE THE V3 MORE THAN THE V1 OR V2.

P.S.S:I LOVE PEANNUT BUTTER.

P.S.S.S:I agree with saltyaj.

OK. so i relly am not happy because i could not get on :lol: !i was to bizy with my D.S! :furawatchi:
Were you playing Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop? I have that game! Its fun... Oh yeah I saw the V3 Commercial on TV! :)I wonder if there is a Commercial for Corner Shop...

I would hav love it if they show more boys playing with em!!Even though i'm a girl

I don't care

boys r cool!
I have a V2... Its fun! I remember I made it the 7th Generation... But I started over... Argh, WHY?!?!?

i love the tamagotchi commercial! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :lol:

but the thing that they should put in is a lil catchy tune to it

i love the tamagotchi commercial! :( :) :blink:

but the thing that they should put in is a lil catchy tune to it

its pretty good and cool but i want a tama v3 sooo badly but my parents wont let me buy one!! wut should i do?

I'm allergic to peanut butter! but the commercial was alright but it gets so annoying like the gotchi tama tamagotchi and thant wierd voice that sings the gotchi gotchi tamagotchi intro is really wierd. but the v3s are awsome!!!!!

Question: What are the wierd attenna things for i have a see-through tamagotchi and there isn't anything in it like the IR communication thing.
Ehh... it's just a decoration...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back