Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like the commercial because they made it seem like it's only for little kids when Tamagotchi's really for anyone, old or young. And.... I also like peanut butter! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the commercial, like i said earlier. I have a V3, despite what my signature says. It's the Oceanic blue one, THE ONE I WANTED!! I voted Love it :)

Well, I got 3 V3s last month, but i just saw the commercial on Tv this weekend. Gotchi Tama Tamagotchi was cute but there's too much talking about tamatown. Maybe if it had something more exciting and I kind of agree w/ Starry*Cupcake

|)ragana

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its cute! Hopefully I'm going to be getting my first tama-ver 3 for my Birthday in May!

I like the ocean blue one and the tropical flowers the best. Any one else ordered form anytoys.co.uk? Thats were I should get mine from. ^_^

i didn't see the commercial on T.V. but when i came here to check it out it was cool and now i have a v3 with my two best friends in 5th grade and i'm in 4th grade when i got it first they were like (o my god!!!!!!!!!!!! u got a v3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) :) and i have tamagotchi corner shop it's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fun and cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ust heard it and the kids?They dont look like kids more teens.No real song.GIVE US SONGS(even if its small).But

What the heck with tOmagotchi????OMG!!!If you make and ad make sure narrators say the product name correctly.see a litttle tip for you bandai.I dont like it.Im gonna see what the europe one is when its on air.Man they sitll have V2 commercials here and im like:What about the V3??

I think that the TV commercial is alright, but why do they have all the music and " Gotchi Tama Tamagotchi" stuff? It's not like it will boost their sales by adding stupid annoying songs!!!???

Young_Mimitchi_Lover

:rolleyes: B) :lol: :mellow: :huh: :D :mimitchi: AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u should (those who don't have one) get one!!!!!! B) B) i have 2,and they mated!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :wub: :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back