Do you like the Tamagotchi Version 3 commercial?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like the new Tamagotchi Version 3 TV commercial?

• Love it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hate it!

• It's alright.

• It would have been better if... (include your comments in replies!)

• I like peanut butter!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been better if they said TAMagotchi instead of TOMagotchi! The music was alright but it kept on repeating itself.

Caeser

I thought it was okay. Probably if I didnt know what a v3 already was I wouldnt buy one.

And the song, sorta made me not want one.

Well I liked the beginning when they carried the egg thingy out.And the rest was ok pretty good.But the thing I didn't like about it was that the song seemed kinda stupid I perfer a jingle.And I do like peanut butter! :ph34r:

i agree with SaltyAJ! what is with that "Gotcha tama tamagotchi"?? and the "password here password there"? i personally think it could have been much better. i also dont like how it was mostly about the "Tamatown" website, i mean its about the toy not what web sited u can go on with it!! :(

the commercial is ok but i kind of let's the buyers down

by not putting colour into the V3 which is a huge let down

and the supplyers might have to restock because i have

found out that they have sold out in hundreds of stores

so they will need to restock or they might lose a lot

of customers

Last edited by a moderator:
why the heck did they do that now everybody is gonna think its some dumb baby commercial!!!!!!!!!!!!

what in the world where they thinking they should replace it with

something better then that gungk!!!

The song IS catchy!!! but it is kind of lame... they should talk about something other than tama town

I think it could've been better. I think they should've had music! I wonder if they're going to keep on creating versions of tamagotchis.... I hope their commercials are better! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back